Sorcerer: the Inner Circle - Cover

Sorcerer: the Inner Circle

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

BOB
(Saturday 12/3)

What an experience! It had been more than I ever expected it could be. We'd merged just enough so we actually shared ourselves without getting lost or losing control.

I decided to give Natalie a hard time. I glanced at the clock and told her, "Well, that took another half hour. I lost count of how many orgasms we had. We've got to decide whether or not this last set counts as just the third or if not, did we overrun our game rules and have to do it all again."

She mock-glared at me. "You little shit! You're trying to change the rules! I said, 'at least' three orgasms."

"Yeh, but ... you also said, 'two hours, ' and we've got another forty-five minutes to go."

"And yet another hour afterwards before Dad starts beating on the door with his shotgun."

"Ooh! A shotgun wedding! Is the shotgun to keep the rest of the guys away once they find out how totally wonderful you are -- in or out of bed?"

She snuggled up to me and purred, "Just keep talking ... You're doing fine."

I whispered "sweet nothings" in her ear about how sweet her mouth tasted, how wonderful her butt felt, how beautiful her breasts were, how her feminine smell would turn on a eunuch; you know, off-hand stuff. And every so often, I'd blow lightly in her ear for punctuation.

Finally, she said, "Okay, Bob, keep up the good work. I figure it's time for some re-hydration and another potty call. Then, we rest for at least fifteen minutes. We need to allow at least thirty minutes for a shower."

She arched an eyebrow at me, "I'm sure we can think of something to do for the other seventy-five minutes."

So a break we did. I hinted slightly at her not to wash her pudendum too much; we wouldn't be wasting it. I gathered a hand towel and a bottle of water with a sports top and put them close to hand on the bed.

We lay down again face-to-face, almost touching. For about fifteen minutes or so, we simply murmured stuff to each other and I spent most of the time admiring her face and eyes and how deep she was spiritually; our snuggling and sharing appeared to have increased our perceptions of each other immensely.

I eventually asked, "You up to another round? Or should we just doze off for a while?"

"I'm neither tired nor sore yet, so let's continue. What do you have in mind?"

"The last two games were slow arousal -- I'd say we can do the slow stuff pretty well, at least for now. This time, let's try for faster -- not necessarily more intense -- just faster. After all, we have to prepare for all those 'quickies' we've heard about."

She brushed her mouth against mine and whispered, "I don't think we'll ever have 'just a quickie' even if it only takes ten seconds; we've got a lot going for us."

He whispered back, "Maybe sometime we'll start keeping track of the shortest times, but I agree, it won't ever be 'just' anything. I'll try some firmer, faster approaches -- but I'm going to stay off your pussy if at all possible. It deserves its own session the first time. Let the games begin."

I put my hand behind her head, brought her into me and we kissed -- starting gently then increasing the intensity with our desire and dueling tongues. Not breaking our kiss, I gave her firm strokes down her back to her beautiful butt and legs then back upwards towards her breasts.

She ran her hand through my hair, locking her fingers into it occasionally while giving me intense touches at the same time.

I rolled her a little onto her back so I could reach her front more easily. As I brought my hand up her stomach towards her right breast, we snuggled in lightly, just enough to share the sense of touch. I cupped her firm breast with my hand and milked it lightly towards her nipple, adjusting the pressure to produce the most pleasant sensations. This forced blood into her already hard and erect areola and nipple, making them even harder and more sensitive.

We broke our kiss and I worked my mouth down her neck towards the waiting hardness, kissing everything on the way firmly, while stroking her breast again several times. We felt the current roiling, almost ready to boil. Several orgasm bubbles popped into existence in the current and flowed with the current.

When my mouth was on her breast, I kept the pressure up with my hand to keep the blood in her nipple, sucked her areola and nipple into my mouth and kept the suction up while stroking her other breast.

Releasing the pressure on her breast while keeping the suction on the nipple made it the most sensitive spot on her body right then. A couple bubbles rose to the surface and washed their orgasmic warmth through us. She breathed deeper and softly moaned on each inhale and exhale.

When the nipple on the other breast was as hard and sensitive as possible, I switched over to it and started the suction there. A couple more bubbles washed us and more popped up into the current.

I switched back and forth between those delicious tips, sucking and laving each one tenderly while stroking her stomach several times down towards her racing stripe. The current was running faster now, with tiny bubbles popping into existence continuously then washing over us.

I let her nipples go and guided her hand to her breast. "Try to keep it going at the same level," I told her then kissed firmly down her stomach towards her mound. Just before I got there, I paused and took some water from the bottle into my mouth.


NATALIE

This was so, so nice! Bob brought us up to simmering almost immediately with his hand and mouth -- those small orgasm bubbles forming and washing us were wonderful!

He put my hand on my breast and I kept stroking it and pinching the nipple lightly, just enough to keep the bubbles forming and bursting. Of course, I'm bi-breasted so I made sure the other one got its fair share of attention too. I tried to keep the intensity up just enough so the bubbles kept forming and washing us with warmth at the same rate.

I felt we could keep on going like this for a long time. I moaned on every breath and had a brief thought that Mom and Don appreciated our broadcast.

Bob stopped kissing my stomach just before he got to my stripe. I felt him sit up for a moment then his nose came down on my stripe and rubbed around a little. I felt him sniff and he sent me what he smelled -- even if it was my smell, it was very nice and he sent me his reaction to it which was even nicer.

He put his lips on the stripe and moistened it. "Water -- we've got to clean up all this love potion we've been leaking this morning."

Oh my God! The thought of what he was going to do and where made me pinch my nipple once a little harder -- a much larger bubble washed over us -- I wailed and squirmed around.

"Yes, but don't anticipate too much."

When he'd wet down my racing stripe and my mound to the leg creases, he sucked up the moisture with his mouth. "Wow! Must be what they're thinking when they say, 'nectar of the gods.'"

When he'd gotten all the moisture up, he dried it all off with the hand towel. "And that's just the first spot." he told me. He moved his body around until he was perpendicular to my hips and got another mouthful of water.

He rolled me towards himself and told me, "Relax your hips and legs as much as you can," then gripped my upper leg just below the knee and gently pulled it straight up until it was pointing at the ceiling.

Of course, this opened up my pussy and I felt a large dollop of warm wetness run onto my lower leg. He told me, "It gets handled later."

He wet down the inside of the thigh he'd pulled into the air, working from almost to the knee to the inner crease -- the heat from his cheek on my pussy lips made them swell up more; even start to ache a little bit (nicely of course).

He sucked the moisture off, spreading his mouth as far open as possible while washing with his tongue. Ooh! He was getting up all the moisture and the pussy juice then licking and sucking right along the nerve lines of my thigh.

I felt more and more bubbles forming -- He told me, "See if you can ease down just a little; we don't want you screaming -- yet." I eased off on pinching my nipples and tried to relax. It helped but not much; I still squirmed and moaned.

He paused when his mouth was right between the muscles a few inches from my pussy. He asked, "Hickey?"

"No! You little shit! I'll hickory-dickory your dick if you don't watch it!"

He relented then dried off my thigh. He got some more water and washed/sucked the flat area between the leg crease and my pussy lip all the way from my mound to the start of my ass. Jaysus! I felt his mouth on the outside of my pussy lip and pumped out more pussy juice onto my lower leg. A few extra bubbles burst over us. I know I shrieked when he managed to suck and lick right in the crease over a nerve.

He carefully dried off the spot then gently bent the leg he'd been holding up so the knee was bent and pulled almost up to my tit. He got his arm on top of it, folded his elbow and stroked my ass with his hand. "It gets better -- just wait."

With more water, he "cleaned" my bottom thigh within a few inches of my pussy. I then felt and heard him slurp up the fresh flow we'd started a few minutes ago.

"Jaysus, Sunshine, it tastes wonderful! I can hardly wait to get some directly from the source."

I squirmed and keened out my pleasure. He dried up that thigh then washed/sucked its flat spot then put a solid kiss into the crease right over the nerve, with a lot of tongue.

God! I felt it from head to toe! A good-sized bubble formed and started towards the surface -- somehow he managed to bleed enough off so a much smaller orgasm washed us. "Save those until later; we've just gotten started."

He washed the outside of my ass then -- from the perineum all the way to the small of my back. He washed and thoroughly dried all the outside of my butt.

"This might be intense, so relax and control it," he told me then spread my cheeks apart and licked one side from the bottom of my pussy all the way up the crease -- just missing my pucker. "I told you it wouldn't go to waste."

I was shaking, squirming and wailing almost non-stop now. It felt like we were in a continuous orgasm with bubbles popping continuously, and there was more to come.

He licked up the inside of the other cheek then carefully dried both sides with the towel. He'd come close but hadn't yet touched my pucker which I felt spasming in and out every time one of the orgasms rolled over us.

He told me, "Hold on," collected a big drop of pussy juice from my leg with his finger and ever so lightly put it right on my pucker. I froze and waited, panting and wailing.

He collected and placed several more helpings of "love potion" on my pucker hole then said, "Push it out when you're ready."

I immediately pushed it out as far as it could go and held it while I panted and whined. He said, "This is for us, Sweetheart," and spread my cheeks wide apart. He put his mouth over my frantically-pushed-out pucker and sucked while he tried to push his tongue up to my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.