Sorcerer: the Inner Circle
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by BJohn

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Book 1 of the Sorcerer. What happens to an ordinary empath (a person who can sense other's emotions) when he meets a wonderful lady and falls in love? There are some problems right away: she's willing, but there's a major family issue involved so she can't date. Can the Sorcerer's magic of making things go right find a way through this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

BOB
(Saturday 12/3)

Oh my God, she was so wonderful! She'd managed to pull out some of the bad things I'd done and had managed to make me feel really okay about them. No shit, Sherlock, there's no way I could keep anything from her.

She told me, "Here, drink some water and eat one of these protein bars. You've gotta get your strength up for all the things I'm gonna make you do later."

She asked quietly, "Bob, we really haven't done much of anything together since the first Friday night. Does it have anything to do with this control challenge we seem to have?" She wasn't accusing or whining, just asking.

"Probably a lot," I told her. "It's always seemed to be in the back of my mind. Anyway, as further justification, it's been pretty cold outside, and we've both been pretty tired lately after dance practice and the other stuff we've been doing."

"Yeh, it's okay. I was feeling pretty tired most times myself, so it's no big deal. Then this morning I attacked you before you could do anything about it."

"You got it right. I didn't have time to think about it, we were just doing."

She grinned at me and shifted around so she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed like an Indian and scooted up until she was right in front of me. She pushed her breasts out and bobbed her knees down towards the bed and back up -- making her pussy wink at me, showing the pink inside every time her knees went down. My eyes went haywire trying to look at all the delightful views she presented me.

She did something with her pectoral muscles, and her breasts bounced up then back down about an inch. Her eyes gleamed at me. "Do you like my boobs, Bob?" Her nipples had hardened up and were looking me right in the eyes.

I enthused, "I think they're perfect!"

"Would you like to get your hands and mouth on them? See how they feel, how they taste, find out how hot and tight they are and how they ache for you?"

"Jaysus! Would I!" Little Bob had woken up from hibernation and was seeking fresh air.

"You might. Now, we're sitting here nekkid with your outie and my innie on display..." She winked her pussy at me faster. "And I'd bet we've both been thinking how your outie and my innie would fit together, right?"

"On the money, Sunshine. You're pretty bright for an Ohio girl."

"On the other hand, we've apparently got this physical control issue, so we've gotta make a decision here." She stopped winking her pussy at me and relaxed her back.

"I not going to make love with you when you've got even part of your mind somewhere else, so I'm going to put you to The Question. Do you want us to get dressed, you go home and we go on our not-so-merry ways, or do you want us to handle this control issue?" Her pussy winked at me again and her breasts bounced several times.

Ma Reynolds didn't raise two stupid kids! "Let's handle it. But I'm not sure how."

"All righty then! Since I've known you, Bob, I haven't seen you pull off any doorknobs, fall over anything, break stuff, anything like that. How did you get your control in the first place?"

"Well, I do construction work not just for the money, but it's helped the big-strength control. I play golf because it's a combination of precision control and power. I practice card tricks for fine hand control. And, especially since Mother's so good at it, I do the dancing for overall flexibility and ... I guess you could call it 'grace'."

She grinned at me. "And you've managed to end up doing them all well, with good control -- except for your golf game. What did you actually do to get control? It didn't happen automagically all at once, did it?"

"No. Actually I had teachers or instructors of some sort in all of them. They'd tell me what to do; I'd do it, practice it and get better at it. They controlled me at the start then I found I could control me and I got better at it."

"Good. Some common denominators on those; maybe we can apply it to something else, like sex. How many sex instructors or teachers have you had?"

"Well, I've talked with Father a lot but as for real 'hands-on' practice, almost none."

"Okay. So no opportunity to be controlled and to learn control. How much practice have you had?"

"I'd guess three times. Sherry and now twice with you."

"How would you say you did with Sherry? From what you've told me, some parts fine, other parts piss-poor, right?"

"Right."

"Now with me, you did great the first time, in my opinion. Today, I'd say we did even better in some respects, but it scared the crap out of us too because neither of us had the control we needed. Now, about our dancing. Would you consider that good foreplay, for one thing?"

"Great foreplay. I was hard and loving it and you."

"I agree totally. Bob, I want us to be able to make sexual love the way we danced. No attention on how we're doing it, just knowing what we're going to do then doing it with us together both physically and mentally. I think we were the spiritually closest we've ever been last night." Her eyes were glistening.

"Now, your mother taught us dancing, right? She instructed us on what to do; we did it, practiced and found we could control it. Remember working out the lifts where all you really did was tighten up your hand on the small of my back so you could pick me up without hurting me?"

She suddenly flipped over with her legs still crossed and stuck her butt in my face. She flexed her muscles and winked both her rosette and her pussy. Her pussy was pink and swollen with the inner lips pushed through, and it was so wet her fluid dripped onto the inside of her thighs.

The odor was spinning my head. Knowing what it was and knowing it was hers brought Little Bob up to total full attention. I told her, "Good enough to eat."

She bent her head around, grinned and winked both openings at me again. "Look but don't touch. If you even breathed on my pussy, I'd come like a fire engine -- it's really sensitive right now. It's one of our prizes for working this out and it's off limits for the moment.

"Bob, you've probably lifted me at least a hundred times with only your hand in the small of my back. Take a close look at it and tell me if you find any bruising. Feel it, smell it, touch it, examine it for any damage. And only that place. The rest comes later -- maybe."

"Yes, Mistress." So I leaned forward (taking a good whiff of Heaven on the way) and planted my chin just at the top of her butt crack. I inspected the small of her back carefully and ran my fingertips gently over it. Natalie quivered and moaned, and I grinned.

I told her softly, "Looks pretty good from here, Sunshine. No bruises, just your perfect skin like white silk over firm muscle. Then again, there are these freckles..." I ran a fingertip around from one little spot to another. If there didn't happen to be a freckle where I wanted my finger to go, well, I just lied and said there was one. Two could tease.

I heard her breath catch a few times. She managed to get out, "We have to learn control. I feel like I'm gonna come all over your chest in a minute, so watch it. Besides, your inspection is straying out of bounds -- I told you only the small of my back."

She'd busted me. "Yes, Mistress."

She let herself fall forward onto the bed and rolled over. "Come here and kiss me. No hands, just lots of lip and tongue."

We shared a gloriously hot kiss (and a kiss) and underneath it we felt our desire simmering hotly.

She finally put a hand on my chest and pushed me off gently. "Break time."

She rolled off the bed, stood up and took a swig of water. She glared at the bottle. "I feel like the underpaid middleman for all this water. I put it in the body, I sweat it out, pee it out and now my pussy floods it out. I just can't seem to win."

She capped the bottle and set it down. "I'm going to take a pee and mop up my pussy a little then we start the next part."

She eyed Little Bob for a moment then licked her lip with a flicker of her tongue. "You should probably take a leak too if you can avoid spraying the ceiling. The next session may be a long one."

She glided off towards the bathroom, twitching her butt at me. Her adorable, tight heart-shape went back and forth just enough to keep my eyes on it -- and she knew it. I gave her a little kiss so she felt it right on the top of her butt crack.

She gasped in a breath. "You're learning, Bob. You're learning. Except now it's run down to my knee and it's cold."

I waited a couple minutes while telling Little Bob, "Down boy, down."

After I heard the toilet flush and the sink water stop, I wobbled my way over by the bathroom door, where I stopped and put my hands over my eyes.

"Sunshine, would you turn on the fan, please. If I smell you or see you again in the next few minutes, I'll get all hard again and won't be able to pee myself."

I heard her laugh and turn on the fan.

I felt her glide back out and stop next to me. She put a gentle kiss on my shoulder and said, "You're the best, Bob."

I took care of my business and headed back out to see what she had in mind. Knowing her, it would probably blow my mind.


NATALIE

He stopped at the edge of the bed and looked at me with a wonderful glow in his eyes. He said, "Natalie, I love you with everything I have, from below the bottom of my heart to above my head. I will do my best to do what's right for you and promise I will never knowingly hurt you."

We let ourselves loose in each other for the longest time, just as we had the first day we met and which we hadn't let happen to such a degree since. Finally, he blinked his eyes and gestured at his side of the bed. He asked, "May I?" and waited.

I immediately told him, "Get your sweet ass in here, now!"

He gave me the best Bob smile he had and slipped in beside me. We snuggled up face-to-face, and we kissed and kissed like we'd been apart for months. He lifted his head, looked behind me and said, "The clock there says it's eight o'clock. Your mom mentioned brunch around eleven." He looked into my eyes and asked, "You think we can find something to do for the next three hours?"

He was so nice and snuggly! We're just the right heights to fit all the good parts together the right way, too.

"Okay, Righteous Bob, Sorcerer of My Soul and all-around Good Guy, I think what's next is we learn control. And we'll learn it just the way you learned golf and construction, and we learned to dance. Instructor and student.

"Only it's got a different name. Since this is about sex, it's Dominant and Submissive. I'm not giving you a choice; I'm the Mistress and you are... ?"

"I am your Love Slave, oh Mistress of My Heart."

"Fast learner. Now, your task in the next two hours is to give me at least three orgasms. You may not make me scream. For each one without screaming, you get a Good Guy point. The game will continue for as long as it takes us to get the control we want.

"Every five Good Guy points earns you a free blowjob payable down the line. And for those, you'll be the Instructor and I the student. Okay so far?"

He gave me another Bob smile. "Perfect, Mistress."

"Now if you make me come too hard and I scream, you lose a point. Notice the rule holds only while we're doing Instructor and Student practice. When we're 'performing, ' those rules are off. All right?"

"Getting better all the time."

"And during this, you'll have to instruct me, too. Whatever you have to do to keep me from overreacting, you do it. Now, considering my entire body seems to be one big erogenous zone, it may be pretty hard." I wiggled my crotch against his, "Are you up to it?"

"I am definitely up." He was up; I felt its intense heat against me.

"Great. Now reach a hand around and grab my ass as lightly as you can."

He reached around and gently put his hand on my cheek. "Now to me, it's a 'light' touch. Squeeze just a little bit."

More pressure. "God, your hand is hot -- It feels so smooth, yet so strong beneath -- that one is a 'gentle' touch. Remember the amount. Squeeze a little more."

So good. "A 'firm' touch. A little more."

Interesting. "A 'solid' touch and has just an itsy-bitsy bit of pain. Under some circumstances, it may be perfect. Under others, maybe not but it's still perfectly acceptable.

"Now just to mix things up a bit, a gentle touch on one part may be different on another part. For example, I'd bet my tits are a lot more pressure-sensitive than my ass. Make any sense at all?"

He told me, "It makes perfect sense in theory; I'll guess we'll just have to do extensive research to find what works in practice."

"Yep. I anticipate we'll need lots of research. Now, the last thing is we each need a 'safe word' in case things get too far out of hand and we need to stop immediately. We can also use it to let the other know we're done with the game for right now. It should be something we wouldn't normally use even in the 'throes of passion.' I'll pick 'Guggenheim.' What do you want?"

"How about, 'flamingo'?"

"Should work. Didn't I see a set of pink ones on someone's lawn around here?"

"Tacky, really tacky -- must be an Ohio thing."

"Yep. Now, everybody up for a moment."

We rolled off the bed. I folded up the bath towel I'd brought out so it was four layers thick, put it just below the middle of the bed then lay face-down and adjusted the towel so it was under my crotch. I told Bob, "I hope they'll be enough."

I grabbed a little pillow and put it under my chest just below my neck so I wouldn't have to twist it quite so much to be comfortable and so my boobs wouldn't squish so much.

"Okay, Mr. Bob, the next instruction is: as much as possible, you need to have a hand wrapped around one of my body parts. Please vary the pressure from light up to firm, with an occasional solid so we learn what's best.

"You're the one with all the gorgeous muscles, so you get to do most of the work for now. Lastly, if you think you're going to come yourself or just can't stand it any more, use the safe word, and we'll find a way to handle it -- I can think of better uses for it than wasting it on the sheets.

"Now, Sorcerer of My Soul, let the game begin."

"With pleasure, Mistress of My Heart."

He took the rim of my ear between his lips and nibbled it a little bit. He whispered, "I love your hair -- its texture makes me think of angels' wings in the twilight. Now relax, my love and enjoy. This is for us."

We began the most agonizingly erotic time I'd ever had.


BOB

I gathered her long hair and laid it beside her head so I could reach her neck and shoulders easily. I turned up the volume on what I was getting from her, especially on the sensations.

I massaged her neck and shoulders while digging in as needed to loosen up her muscles -- I sensed what she felt so I could give the right amount of pressure when and where she liked it best.

Her freckles began well up on her neck, spilled down onto her shoulders then became sparser down her back. I traced them all with my fingertips, starting very lightly then with varying amounts of pressure and speed.

"Very light and slow tends to arouse and tease. Medium pressure and speed keeps things the same, while heavier pressure might take things either up or down. Right?"

"That's right, Grasshopper."

I used more of the flat parts of my hand; the back, edges and palms. She seemed to like the palm and fingers best, especially when moving fairly slowly. I liked it too, since I could feel her skin better with the more sensitive palms and fingertips.

I told her, "Your skin is wonderful. It glows. I saw a Ming vase once in a museum, and its finish was similar. Your skin's translucent, and I can see and feel the muscles and some of the blood vessels underneath -- like these." I traced several of them with my hands and fingertips.

"Do these little brown spots wash off?" I licked as many freckles as I could, experimenting with the tip of my tongue, the top, bottom and sides. Each caused different sensations in her, all seeming to be pleasurable and arousing.

"How can we measure sexual arousal? The degree of tension? Increasing volume? What are the units of arousal? I guess it's something we can discuss over lunch in school, right?"

I felt our arousal going up. Like a teakettle warming up, there seemed to be currents of sensations and feelings circulating around our bodies and through us, coloring almost everything I was getting from her.

"You're really getting me aroused and turned on, Sunshine. I really love giving you pleasure, and the fact it's you, not just your lovely body, makes me so happy. Can you feel and sense me, too?"

She murmured, "Oh, yes, I'm finding I can adjust the volume almost automatically, now."

"Great! Now another thing I'm noticing. Exploring your body is like traveling into an exotic land; every corner I go around, I find something new and wonderful.

"The skin on top of your shoulders is slightly thicker and tougher than down a bit further your back. Probably because your clothes have been putting their weight there for years.

"I can feel where your bra straps run over your shoulders. The skin has a slightly different texture where it straps around your back and fastens.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.