My First Time (and Second and Third and Fourth) - Cover

My First Time (and Second and Third and Fourth)

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Amy and I had just met. We were both virgins but not for long, especially when her randy roommate gets home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

It was my freshman year in college and I was out with a few friends on a Friday night. We went to a diner to get something to eat, and Ricky, one of my friends, saw a girl he knew from high school back home who was sitting up at the counter. He got up and, in a few minutes, they came back over and he introduced Amy to us all.

As it happened, she sat next to me and I was rather taken with her. She, too, was a freshman, majoring in dramatic arts, blond, about five four, nice figure and quite cute. Yes, I was interested. I told her I would like to get to know her better so we decided to split from the rest of the group and take a long walk around the campus.

We talked about high school, how different college is, dating, all the typical stuff a new couple talks about. The evening was nice, cool, early fall, and I decided to stop and kiss her under a street light.

We had a very nice kiss, she seemed to like me and it wasn't long until we were kissing more than walking. As we were kissing, I decided to put a hand on her breast and, to my surprise and glee, she left it there. As we kissed some more, she said, "Holt, why don't we sneak into my dorm room so we can have a little more privacy."

I told her I was all for it and when we got there, she went inside and came around and opened the back fire escape door, a common way, it seems, for guys to get upstairs. We tiptoed up the back hall and were soon inside her room.

We necked some more and then she started unbuttoning my shirt. As I'm watching her take my shirt off, she says, "Well, what about mine?" and I quickly get the hint that I should be doing likewise. Soon, we were standing there naked from the waist up, feeling each other, and she began undoing my belt.

Okay, I thought, it must be 'naked' time for my new freshman compatriot and I as we disrobed one another, and continued to kiss and grope. My new friend, Amy, was beautiful. Nice, small breasts crowned with the prettiest pink nipples I'd ever seen.

"Oh, Amy, you are so beautiful. I just love your body."

"I want you to know that I'm a virgin, Holt. Just so you know."

"Well, that's okay, so am I. I've never done it either."

"Well, maybe we should do oral. You know, sixty-nine. You've done that?"

"Um, yeah," I lied. I mean, I know what it is, so I'm not going to screw up there.

"You want on top or bottom?"

"Whatever you like best," I replied, dodging the issue all together.

"I guess on the top," and I lay down and she swiveled over me as I watched my first bare and beautiful pussy slowly descend toward me. Then I felt the velvety sensation of her mouth slowly descending over the tip of my cock sliding down to take me more fully into her mouth.

I began licking along her little slit up and down and plowied my tongue along her crease as she sucked up and down.

Oh, my god. My first blowjob, and was it fantastic. Her mouth was so velvety and smooth, I just didn't think I could last hardly any time at all.

Amy was moaning as I probed her with my tongue and she pressed her pussy down as I licked and sucked all over her. Her moaning increased and she suddenly started wiping her pussy all around my face as I pulsed my tongue in and out trying to catch her slit as it went by.

"Mmm, MMMM, MMMM, UNGH, UNGH, MMM, ungh, mmm, mmm," as she sucked and sucked until I erupted in her mouth with the most delicious orgasm I've ever had.

"Mmm, ooo, OMIGOD, AMY, UNGG, UNGG, oh, I've just never ... oh, that was so ... ung, ung. Oh, wow, that was fabulous. Oh, Amy."

As I lay there, out of breath, she turned around and we hugged each other and kissed for I don't know how long.

"Oh, Holt, that was so good. You really got me off so good. Was I good? Was it good for you?"

"Oh, Amy, that's the best orgasm I've ever had. You were fantastic. Better than fantastic. Oh, wow."

"Can you just stay here until morning? I have a roommate, Jenny, but I don't care. I'd like for you to stay."

"Oh, I'd love that," and we just snuggled up closely together on her dorm bed and drifted off to sleep.

Somewhat later, I heard some sounds, then, "Oh, you've got a guy. Oh, sorry, Amy. I'll be quiet."

I look over and Amy's roommate had come in and she was a tall redhead, actually quite pretty. I was now up on my elbow, looking at her and, of course, Amy is awake as well.

"Didn't mean to break anything up. I mean, you know. And, um, I think your friend's covers need to be pulled over."

I looked down and saw my firm cock pointing at the ceiling and we all began to laugh. So, I said, "Well, too late now, anyway," and just left it.

"I'm kindof jealous that you're having all the fun, Amy. Shouldn't roomies share?"

"Well, that's up to our friend, here, Holt."

"Oh, Holt doesn't mind at all," I quickly offered.

So, Jenny pulled her bed across the room and started taking her clothes off. As she was disrobing, she said, "Um, I'm not of the pill, guys, but I do have some condoms in my dresser. Should I get them?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.