Titanium Blue - Cover

Titanium Blue

Copyright© 2009 by Sir Endrick

Chapter 5

I woke up mainly because my kidney’s were tapping on my bladder insistently. I stayed there just enjoying the feeling of Denise spooned into me and the feeling of her soft skin. I placed a kiss on the back of her head and carefully slipped out of bed so I could hit the bathroom. I didn’t quite tip toe to the bathroom cause it’s pretty impossible for me to tip toe or be stealthy, but I tried. I got done, washed my hands and slipped back into the bedroom thinking I’d slip back in bed and she’d never know I was gone only to find her laying in bed facing the door with her head resting on one hand propped on an elbow.

She patted the bed as she slid out of bed “Come back to bed handsome, I’ll be right back.”

I looked at the clock as I layed back in bed “hmmm, almost 8 am. I slept longer than I normally do”

I heard the door open and the light in the bathroom click off.

Denise took a few steps and launched her naked self back into bed “Hey I was thinking...”

“Oh oh, my dad always said when a woman says that it means either shopping for something expensive or something that involves ladders and a visit to a home improvement center”

Denise slapped my arm “That’s a bit sexist, don’t you think?”

I chuckled “You’ve obviously never met my mother”

“Yeah that was something else I wanted to ask you about, but first things first. I was thinking, how about we leave today and get on the road for Vegas. I like San Diego, but I’ve only been to Vegas for a few conferences, never for a real honest to goodness vacation”

I chuckled “Well I was thinking sort of the same thing, but my thought was to go back to L.A. And relax at your pool today, then tomorrow evening we can head out. I was also thinking what you said about not wanting to spend so many hours riding, but you said you have 2 week so I thought we could just plan the route. No more than 6 hours riding a day, decent sized city where we can get a hotel.”

Denises eyes lit up “I like that idea, but can we find places to stay?”

I shrugged “Not sure, but I can get Arthur working on it and he should be able to come up with something. The biggest problem is going to be riding in the winter north so we should try a southern route ... Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and so on until we have to head north.”

Denise nodded “if the weather gets too bad we can ship the bikes the rest of the way and fly home.”

Denise grinned “Well let’s get this show on the road so we can get back to my place.”

I nodded “Sounds good, any preference on the Casino in Vegas?”

Denise shrugged “I’ve stayed at a few, but it was always for business, so I don’t know. I can tell you which has nice business conference rooms.”

I thought for a minute “Ok, I know a good place. Let’s get some breakfast and we can make some calls.”

Denise started to climb out of bed “Let’s just order room service, I don’t feel like getting dressed yet.” Then sashayed towards the living room.

I just grinned at the shimmy in her walk “I love the way your tushy sways, you know that?”

Denise looked back over her shoulder and turned to give me a profile “Why thank you kind Sir. I’m just glad I can still walk today, some beast of a man tried to break me in half last night.”

I gave her a serious look “Are you ok?”

She came back to the bed, climbed up and kneeled next to me “I’m perfectly fine Mark, I told you I love it big.”

Denise reached out, pulled the sheet down and stroked her hand along the length of my shaft “ ... and I plan on having you inside me as often as I can. I felt safe in your arms last night.”

About that time my stomach got started grumbling and interrupted the discussion...

Denise chuckled into my shoulder “I think we’d better get a move on before you start gnawing on the coffee table.”

she hopped off my lap and scampered off the bed before I had a chance to give her gorgeous ass a smack.

“I’d rather nibble on you, but you’re right ... Some woman tried to kill me last night and I need food...”

Denise turned around and glared at me “Kill you ... some beast of a man tried to fuck me to death last night.”

“Off to the shower you lusty wench before I forget how nice I am” I pulled a pillow from behind me and tossed it at her backside. “Scoot woman, your man needs food and coffee...”

I slid off the bed and followed her into the shower. We tried to behave, but between a naked soapy Denise and a certain male appendage that had a mind of it’s own we ended up playing slap and tickle in the shower followed by a nice soapy titty fuck.

We finally got out of the shower and dressed about an hour later.

I was sitting on the floor in front of the TV and finishing the call to Jesse when Denise came bouncing out of the bedroom. She was wrapped in a hotel robe that was just below the knee length, hair dried and in a ponytail and just a hint of makeup.

I looked at her and just shook my head “How did I get so lucky?”

Denise came over and straddled my legs, leaned in and planted a kiss on me “I’ve been thinking the same thing. Does this outfit get approval?”

“Well, since I was about to order room service, it will at least keep the poor room service guy from being scandalized.”

Denise leaned back and opened her robe “You mean he might be scared away?”

I leaned up and kissed her “No, I mean the poor guy might limp away with a raging hard on...”

I reached over and grabbed the hotel phone on the table next to the couch and dialed room service “What do you want for breakfast?”

As I dialed room service Denise gave me her order and I ordered up 2 omelets, a big steak and hash browns for myself as well as a carafe of coffee and one of orange juice. As I ordered I slid a hand around Denise and pulled her close and gave her bottom a light squeeze. She gave a squeak and slapped my shoulder “Beast, stop that”.

I shushed her with a finger “Yes, just add it to the bill ... Can you pass me to the front desk?”

“Yes, I just ordered from room service so they’ll be additional charges. Can you total up the bill and have it ready at the front desk in about 2 hours or so for us, please. We’re going to be checking out early. No, everything is fine, we just have a change of plans.”

I hung up and gave Denise a kiss “I thought you said this...” giving her bottom another soft squeeze... “ ... was mine ... I decided your gorgeous bottom needed a squeeze.”

Denise blushed a little and leaned back into the hand on her bottom “Well yes, I just wasn’t expecting it. You just surprised me.”

“Hmmmm ... good point, but since you’ve decided you’re mine, you’re going to have to get used to it cause I think I’m gonna keep you.”

I barely got those words out of my mouth when Denise grabbed me and kissed me hard. I blinked and looked at her “What was that for?”


Breakfast was a bit lazy since we didn’t have to get back as quick, but we did manage to get out of there before 11. Luckily it was a Sunday so the traffic wasn’t bad, but I was a bit concerned about getting back into L.A...

I keyed my mic “Arthur, call the Palms in Vegas and get a suite til next Monday.”

<Very well Sir, would you like me to call about a truck rental as well?>

“No, I was thinking about looking into a Hummer once we get to Vegas and picking one up. I like how much more room there is in a Hummer and I have some ideas about mods to allow me to drive in both modes. I think it’s time to get rid of that old van.”

We did hit a few bad patches, but still got back to Long Beach before 2 that afternoon.

Denise and I decided to just hang by the pool, swim, relax and grilled some steaks. She was still a bit tender from the night before so we cuddled on the couch, I made popcorn and we watched a couple of Bruce Lee movies. Denise has a pretty impressive movie collection here because she comes out here for a few days every couple of months to decompress and relax.

Eventually Denise was curled up with her head in my lap and snoozing so I gave her a soft caress “Hey sleepy head, let’s head to bed.”

She rolled over to look up at me and stretched, which tested the integrity of the tight t-shirt she was wearing. Her hard as diamonds nipples were standing up to say hello.

I gave one of her nipples a soft caress “Looks like someone was having a dirty dream...”

Denise gave me a wicked smile “Very dirty, but I’m not gonna tell you ... yet. A woman has to keep a few secrets.”

I gently pinched and rolled her nipple and cupped her breast “Oh, just how dirty was it?”

She arched her back and pressed her breast into my hand “I’m not sure you’re ready for that and I’m not sure I’m ready to tell you...”

I looked down at Denise “You’ve accepted me as is ... both of me ... and how I got here, at least what I know, and you didn’t bat an eye. Why do you think I wouldn’t accept you as is ... all of you, baby?”

Denise bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh “Ok, but I warned you...” she stood up as she slid off my lap. I started to stand and she put her hand on my chest “wait here for 5 minutes and come into my bedroom... 5 minutes.”

Denise scampered off towards her bedroom and closed the door. Needless to say I was a bit confused, but I trust her so I waited as I flipped channels. At five minutes I headed towards the bedroom and opened the door. The first thing I noticed was the room being softly lit by candles. In the middle of the bed kneeling naked in the middle of the bed was Denise, knees shoulder width apart, auburn hair draped over her shoulders, a thin black collar around her neck with a small silver ring hanging from it. I stepped into the room and crossed to the bed.

“Since my father died, I’m the boss ... I have to make all the decisions ... I have to be in control ... I need to let go and you’re the first man I feel I can trust with the inner me ... The part I keep locked away inside ... That part only comes out in my fantasies...”

Denise looked at me took a long deep breath, which let me tell you did amazing things to her soft breasts.

She hesitated, looked up and gently nodded to herself then said “Mark, I’m submissive ... I’ve had fantasies for years of belonging to someone ... Being his completely.”

I looked into her eyes and held them “and you want that man to be me... ?”

Denise nodded and started speaking fast “I know it sounds weird and not everyone gets the lifestyle, some think if you’re in the lifestyle you’re some kind of freak ... broken somehow or not right ... I’ve never met someone who makes me feel so safe, so wanted and so vulnerable all the the same time ... I know you will cherish me and make sure I know who is in charge and still understand that I have my work and a company to run...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.