My Brother's Keeper - Cover

My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2009 by Openbook

Chapter 11

Las Vegas, with Delilah and Bridget, was much more fun for me than traveling with Danny and Kaitlyn. Part of it was the sex, I'm sure, but even more of it was from the fact that the girls were interested in the three of us enjoying ourselves. Danny and Kaitlyn were mostly concerned with themselves, not me. Of course, the girls and I had a different relationship than what I had with my brother and his wife.

I didn't go with them to see the Elton John show. We only had the two tickets, and I didn't care enough about his music to want to pay for my own ticket separately. The girls loved the show though, and were both in a mood to go out and party after it let out. We ended up over at the club at the Rio. Drinks were expensive, and the place was loud and crowded beyond belief. Other than those few things, it was perfect. We all enjoyed ourselves, and ended up back at Caesar's at five on Sunday morning. I'd done some playing Friday night, before dinner, and had played some more early on Saturday and later, while the girls were watching their show.

I'd had a small run of good fortune on Friday, but nothing much on either of my Saturday sessions. I'd discovered that you could get your average bet amount raised by inquiring from the floor person for your section about how he'd rated your play. I'd done that Friday, finally getting an average bet amount of three hundred a hand. I knew it was actually less than that, but I figured the higher my average bet was, the better chance I'd get invited back for future offerings. My two session on Saturday were rated for much less per hand. A hundred a hand in the first case, and seventy five per hand for my last session. I'd gotten in eight hours of play, and I had to hope it was enough for them.

The trip ended up costing me about fourteen hundred dollars. Most of this was the losses I'd suffered during those two Saturday sessions. The rest was for food, drinks, and gasoline on the drive there and back. The girls assured me that they'd had a great time, and were really looking forward to the next week's trip too. We left Las Vegas a little after three, and didn't get back to my house until seven thirty, because of all the traffic.

The girls wanted to stop and visit with Leslie before they left, so I let them out at the driveway in front of the garage before pulling around to park at the curb along the side where my front door was. I went into my house, and everything was just as it should be. I opened the door leading down to my garage and walked down the ramp to find out if the girls wanted to tell me anything before they took off. I'd been hoping they might decide to stay over, but both girls had said they had a lot to take care of before their work started up again in the morning.

"Jimmy, tell Leslie that she's welcome to come to Vegas with us next week. She's never been, and she won't believe any of the stuff we're telling her. I told her about those chips that look like casino money that all the whores have those people on the street handing out as we walk by. She doesn't believe me. I knew I should have gotten some to bring back with us. We can get a room with two beds like before, and then get one of those beds on rollers they bring if you ask them to. If they don't have any of those roller beds, I'll sleep with you and Bridget can sleep with Leslie. Bridget's probably worried about what would happen if I slept with Leslie. By the way, Les, does your pussy still work? I mean, can you feel anything down there?"

The next few minutes were a strain on all of us. I'll give Delilah credit, she said what she wanted to say. She didn't care. Leslie never answered her, but that might have been because Bridget got so loud and upset over her asking Leslie a question like that. The three of us said our goodbye's and left not long after that. I went back up the ramp, not wanting to get involved in the argument that Delilah and Bridget were having.

An hour later I got a phone call, it was from Leslie, asking me to come down to her apartment. I figured she wanted to complain about what Delilah had said to her, or else wanted me to know that she hadn't tried to invite herself to go with us to Las Vegas.

"Just so you know, I still have some very limited feeling in my legs. The upper legs mostly. It isn't a lot of feeling, but I do have some. What Dee said, about whether or not my vagina works, well, it does. I have some feeling there too. More than in my upper legs. Maybe there are different nerves there or something. If everything goes just right, I can give myself these little orgasms if I take the time to work my way up to it slowly."

"It wasn't me that wanted to know that Leslie. Delilah was the one who got curious."

"I'm not interested in sharing that information with Dee or Bridget, Jimmy. I wanted you to know, in case you were wondering."

"I guess I'm glad for you, that you can have fun down there like other people, I mean. I'd hate it if I couldn't do anything down there."

"My boobs are real sensitive. I'm sensitive in almost any place where I have feeling. You know what I've always wanted to try? That movie, Deep throat? With Linda Lovelace? The one where she could only cum when she had a cock lodged down in her throat, because her clitoris was supposedly in her throat? I always wondered if my mouth and throat would be more sensitive because of my legs being out of commission. I had a guy kiss my neck and throat once. My shoulders and back too. He was another gimp like me, and necks, shoulders, and backs were about all we could reach, sitting up in our chairs like we were. I didn't even like the guy too much, but I sure did react to what we were doing. I've just wondered about the rest of it too."

"You know, I've never really thought about the mechanical part of sex much before now. I guess it would be a lot harder for you to experiment with those kinds of things than it was for the rest of us. From what you just told me, I take it you'd be interested in finding out more about these kinds of things?"

"Desperate for it, you mean? Hell yes! I've had to listen to people like Dee and Bridget all my adult life. To them, getting orgasms is as common as breathing is for most people. If you listen to them talk, its like they don't think it's anything strange for them to be able to cum five or six times in a night. I'd like to just have one good one. One that was strong enough to make me certain about what it was. I wouldn't even care much about how it happened, or who was responsible for it. One really good cum, and then, maybe, I could sit quietly and just listen whenever someone like Dee starts talking about what a great sex life she's had."

"Most people don't pay any attention to what other people have to say about sex. I think this applies to Bridget especially. Delilah really is something of an expert I'd have to say, at least by my very limited experience in that regard. She puts a lot of energy into it. Much more than anyone else I've ever known."

"I see that you're trying to sidestep that other issue I tried to bring up. That's okay, I don't mind you doing that too much. Sooner or later, I'll find someone who is just as curious about it as I am."

"It wouldn't be that hard for you to find someone, Les. You should be careful though, because there are diseases out there that can kill you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.