Whores Get More - Cover

Whores Get More

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 6: Paying for It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Paying for It - A father discovers his little girl's shocking secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Samantha had tortured me unmercifully over the weeks that had followed, dedicating a number of cam shows to her mysterious new lover. The comments had flowed thick and fast, my fellow members entranced by her insatiable lust and seemingly endless supply of sex toys. Finally, she posted a short blog, pretending that a close family member had just found out she was in the business.

The long thread that followed had an ungodly number of posts. Some threatened dire vengeance against anyone who took their favourite little starlet away, some expressed concern ... and one poster- not me, in case you were wondering- asked who it was. They also suggested that she might be able to keep that mysterious someone's mouth shut if she offered them sex in exchange for silence.

She'd locked the thread then, claiming she was going to think it over. Her next update let her site members know that the family member was now "cool" with her profession (was I ever), and that the situation had sorted itself out. Then the mysterious poster returned, asking her if she had put out to shut them up. She bantered back and forth with them, finally posting that the idea had made her, quote-unquote, "so horny," but that she didn't know what to do about it.

A poll followed, asking her site members if they would like to see her engaged in an incest role-play shoot. My cock lurched in pants as I beat a hasty trail to the 'YES' option, discovering to my surprise that it had outstripped the 'NO' votes almost five to one. My mouth watered. I freed my rapidly-hardening cock, and began to stroke it...

Only for my mobile 'phone to go off. I shoved my dick back into my pants, then wandered over to answer it. Flipping it open, a picture SMS popped up, displaying a bubble butt I knew all too well- though with a new addition. Black, curling letters marked out "DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL" at her waistline. Then the phone rang again; a much more demure photo of my daughter replaced that revealing one, and I quickly answered it.

She was breathless with excitement, voice smoky with need. "Daddy," she whimpered. "I need you so bad. Come quickly." She hung up, her summons issued. I about broke every speed limit on my way to her flat, heedless of the fines that would surely be coming my way. I raced up the stairs to her floor, puffing with exhaustion as I rapped on her door.

She let me in quickly, then dropped the dressing gown that hid her perfect form. I could see her lower lips glistening with her fluids, and her nipples were hard stubs surmounting her ample breasts. She knelt before me, undoing my belt and freeing my raging shaft, giving me a few licks whilst she was down there. Taking my hand in hers, she dragged me into her bedroom.

She nodded towards her bed, a massive wood-framed affair. "Recognise it?" she ask breezily, idly toying with herself. My lips twitched as I tried to recall...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.