Whores Get More - Cover

Whores Get More

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 3: A Glorious Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Glorious Surprise - A father discovers his little girl's shocking secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter  

I knew from my experiences with other websites that they would occasionally offer members a one-on-one webcam session with their favourite starlet, or the opportunity to determine the general type (interracial, double penetration, what-have-you) of scene she would next film for the company. It had the dual effect of encouraging punters to sign up for the more expensive membership deals, along with providing an incentive for higher-category members to keep shelling out. I tapped my fingers against the mouse, impatient as the e-mail loaded, heavily laden with image attachments.

For a moment, I ignored the text, all but drooling over the photos of my daughter engaged in a bewildering array of sexual acts. The largest image depicted her in that bukkake scene, face covered in semen. Down the left-hand side of the page, she was dressed in a pair of high heels, sheer black stockings, a garter belt and a half-cup bra that did nothing to conceal her magnificent breasts. She winked at the viewer, grinning with one hand on her hip and the other parting the folds of her sex. The right side showed her with two African-American performers, wailing in orgasmic joy as they buried themselves in her twat and her ass.

Feeling myself hardening, I tore my gaze away from the mesmerising sight of my daughter's brazen sexuality, focusing on the text only with great difficulty.

CONGRATULATIONS, it began. You have been selected by lottery to be offered a chance to star in Andrea Rains' next full motion video! Providing you can reach your State Capital on the 12th of August, you will be treated to a mind-blowing glory-hole situation with your favourite actress!

The terms and conditions followed, including a requirement that I be anonymously tested for sexually transmitted diseases no later than three days prior to the scene, and that I arrive with a certificate of clean health, which they would follow up prior to filming.

My cock was like an iron bar in my pants. I would say that it was like something out of a dream, but I never would have dared to hope for something like this. I snatched my cordless telephone from its charging station, dialled my GP, and booked in for a physical and STD run-down even as I hastened to reply to the e-mail, confirming that I indeed wanted to have my daughter pleasuring me. Their return e-mail spelled out the terms and conditions, including strict privacy for me. Momentarily overcome by my incestuous desire for my daughter, I had completely failed to take into account the prospect of her learning not only that I was a fan of her work, but that I had fallen all over myself in an attempt to engage with her on a sexual level.

As I set up the appointment for the shoot, the administrator on the other end of the line forwarded me a list of preparations Samantha requested I undertake. Chief amongst them was being waxed or at least clean-shaven, and eating as little red meat as possible whilst consuming as much fruit- fresh or juice- as I could, especially pineapple. Mystified by the latter demand, I scuttled around the Internet, amused by my discovery that red meat made semen taste what most connoisseurs thought of as "bad," whilst a diet high in fruit increased the amount of sugar in a male's ejaculate.

Within a few hours, I had confirmed my place in history, booking a date with my beloved nymph.

The week dragged on into eternity as I counted down every last millisecond before I would have my daughter touching me, giving me pleasure that was beyond taboo. On the Saturday, I drove to the dilapidated warehouse where the production company shot its movies, presenting my paperwork and identifying myself, imaginatively, as John Doe. The ancillary staff- I had no idea there would be so many- bustled around, setting up a wall to hide me from my daughter, measured the height at which my penis was set, and drilled a new hole in the plaster-board. That done, they set a rubber ring into it to protect my fragile flesh.

I took up my position behind the wall, hard and ready to perform. On the other side of the wall, I could hear my daughter joking with the crew. Seeing my penis sticking out through the wall, she let out a low whistle of appreciation. I'm no giant, but I make up in girth what I lack in length, a trait that had kept Sam's mother quiescent, at least for a time.

I felt her small hands on me, gently stroking at my penis and cupping my scrotum, rolling my testes in the palm of her hand. Her hot, humid breath blasted along my length, telegraphing the arrival of her lips. I groaned loudly, unable to suppress the pleasure coursing through me. My daughter responded by engulfing me in her mouth, sliding down along my raging hard-on until her lips wrapped around the base of my cock, her nose pressed against my groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.