Whores Get More - Cover

Whores Get More

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 2: Daddy's Discoveries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Daddy's Discoveries - A father discovers his little girl's shocking secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Thankfully, the next few days were a long weekend, a public holiday falling on a Monday and giving me time to scour the 'net for my daughter's explosive antics. On the Sunday night, I revisited a blog one of my fellow Samantha fans had established to track her releases, to be greeted by fantastic news.

She had created her own website. Daily cam hook-ups, exclusive glamour and hardcore shots, you name it; it was there. I could hardly drag my credit card out fast enough, buying a premium access package to ensure I got all the possible perks. Although "Andrea Rain's" bukkake scene was still my favourite- the way my daughter debased herself so willingly firing my considerable lust for her- it was barely shaded by the interview she had given before a point-of-view scene.

The lengthy video opened with Andrea sitting across from the camera operator in a skimpy bikini, her erect nipples in visible relief against the shiny material. She had given herself a rather deliberate camel toe, ensuring that the viewer's attention would be riveted to my daughter's crotch. It was a hard task for me to look anywhere else. My God, what a turn-on. My own little girl, a wanton harlot.

Her responses to the unseen man's probing questions proved as illuminating as they did stimulating, at least for me. Proudly displaying the bust her mother had passed down to her, she talked explicitly about her sexual experiences and preferences.

The first question was, perhaps, predictable; nevertheless it was enough to turn my manhood to iron, no matter how many times or how recently I had masturbated over my daughter's incredible body or intense scenes.

Asked how old she'd been and what had happened in her first sexual experience, Samantha revealed that she's been only sixteen when she lost her virginity. According to her story, it had been at a party where she and her friends played spin the bottle, the game growing more and more steamy with each passing moment before she managed to land a boy she was particularly attracted to. With her friends egging her on, Samantha had straddled the kid, fucking him senseless in front of her first audience. Telling the story, remembering that first experience, was obviously overpowering for her, and a rosy blush spread like wildfire across her perfect breasts and throat. The camera zoomed in at her crotch; both she and her soon-to-be playmate giggling at how wet she was becoming, a patch of fluid from her crotch staining her lovely swimsuit.

The next question built on the first; Samantha explained that her favourite sexual position was cowgirl. With a wink, she elaborated for her fans, explaining that she liked to be in control of both her pleasure and that of her partner. When the cameraman accused her of being a domineering bitch, Samantha stuck out her tongue at him. Evidently hot and bothered by the situation, Samantha slid the bikini bottoms off, sliding them down her long, luscious legs before returning to the stool she sat on, her thighs parted to display the shaven lips of her leaking sex. As she continued her conversation, she began to finger herself.

Next, they chatted about something I found particularly hot- Samantha's ability to squirt. At that, she winked at the camera, demurring that whilst she could show her audience how it worked, she couldn't really explain it. She had the man who was to have the divine experience of spearing into her bring the camera over, holding it in front of her crotch whilst he parted her meaty outer lips and pried her vagina open. My daughter explained that it was to demonstrate that there was no hidden bladder of water or other trick being used to fake the fluid she sprayed, wildly, with nearly every orgasm. She had the man step back; with a wink, she purred that she didn't want to damage the valuable electronics with her flow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.