I Dare You - Cover

I Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alexis dares her best friend, Anna, to have sex with her younger brother, then decides she might just want him, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, on Saturday, she goes to a drugstore that her family usually doesn't go to and looks around the condom section. God, what a variety, she thinks. Every size, shape, color, flavor, all the bells and whistles one can ever think of. She choses a box of what looks to be relatively normal ones, pays for them and walks out with them in a plain, discreet paper bag.

When Alexis gets home, she tells Noah about the purchase and that on Monday afternoon, they will perform the grand experiment.

"Oh, I can't wait. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"Really, just how long?"

"Oh, since I was about ten."

"Shit, and I was eleven! You little pervert, you."

"Well, you love it now."

"Yeah, I do. I sure do."

On Monday, our siblings get home, eager for their new adventure. They waste little time getting undressed as they both have thought of little else for three days.

"Okay, Noah, are we going to do it?"

"Oh, I'm ready, I told you I've wanted this since I was ten. See, I'm ready," as he points downward.

"I see, I see, let's get this thing on you, okay."

So, consulting the package instructions, Noah rolls on the condom, leaving plenty of room for his young man's semen, as advised.

"Maybe I ought to lick you first to get you wet. I love doing it anyway, okay."

She answers his suggestion silently by widening her legs as far as she can and he understands her answer as any boy would.

He licks, sucks and tongues his sister for a while until she tells him that she is sure excited enough and to go ahead with what they had planned.

He gently pulls her labia apart figuring that it would help him get inside his sister and she wiggles a bit as he presses forward.

As he looks down, he is transfixed with the sight of his own penis slowly entering a pussy, his first pussy, his sister's pussy, all nice and pink and wet with excitement.

"Oh, Noah, eww, it hurts just a little but don't stop, keep going. I feels more good than bad, so just keep, oh, yeah."

Noah is now all the way inside and is pulling back and forth just a little, just getting the feel of things, so to speak. And the feel is good, very, very good.

His sister is very slippery inside, his cock just glides in and out and each time feels better than the last.

"Oh, this is so good. The best. How's it for you, 'Lexis?"

"Really, really good. I've never felt anything as good as this. When you go slow, it just feels so good. Oh, just like that. Mmm. Just do that."

Noah, for a first-timer, is smart enough to listen to his partner which is always rewarded down the line. He is slipping back and forth in her depths as she says, "Oh, Noah, put it in as far as you can, just push in. Oh, yeah, like that. Omigod."

She wiggles around sending these beautiful waves of pleasure all around her middle but mostly concentrated at the tip of his cock. Did that feel good.

"Oh, when you wiggle like that, it really feels good. You're gonna make me cum doing that."

"Oh, really, good, here's some more," and she's moving her hips all around, "Mmm, yeah, it really does feel good doing this."

"This is so good, 'Lexis, oh, so good."

"Ew, yeah, I want us to do this every day. God, I want you in me all the time. I want us to fuck forever. Oh, my god, it's sooo, UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, oh, don't stop, just don't stop. Do it, do it, fast, ew, faster, omigod, oh, oh, oh, oh, I just can't ... uh, uh, oh, god, oh."

His sister's orgasm is all he needs to tip him right over the edge into a huge orgasm, it feels almost like a seizure, he stiffens, and is overcome by the most beautiful flood of feeling he's ever experienced. Just swept away as he slowly falls forward onto Alexis who was still moving her hips around trying to prolong the bliss they are in.

"Oh, Alexis, I've never done anything ever this good. What an orgasm. I almost died. Best of my life."

"Mmm, me too. God, I love feeling you inside me. Can you do it some more? Oh, yeah, just nice and slow like that. Feel good to you?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to stop, I'm still kinda hard. I just want to do this all afternoon."

"Well, we have to quit sometime but just keep doing it for a while longer. I still feels wonderful. Oh, I love you Noah."

"Mmm, I love you too, 'Lexis. Oh, do I."

Noah slowly fucks his sister for about ten more minutes until she says they absolutely have to get up and get dressed before anyone gets home. He reluctantly pulls his cock out and gets up.

"God, Noah, look, it's hanging out of me, it's still inside me."

Alexis reaches down, pulls the cum-filled rubber out and drops it into Noah's hand and says, "Can you imagine that falling out of me in the kitchen as Mom cooks dinner. 'Oh, what's that, 'Lexis, a rubber?' Oh, my god. Get rid of it for sure," and they both laugh.

Through dinner, they keep looking at each other furtively remembering their naked and impassioned lovemaking of the afternoon.

The next day, at school, Alexis and Anna are having lunch together, as usual, and Anna asks, "Um, has Noah been busy lately? I haven't seen much of him lately."

Sensing what is behind her question, Alexis answers, "Oh, yeah, he's been pretty busy. Some school projects, I think." And she changes the subject.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.