I Dare You - Cover

I Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alexis dares her best friend, Anna, to have sex with her younger brother, then decides she might just want him, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I hope I'm not the last virgin on earth. Nobody wants sex with me," says Anna.

"Well, you're not alone. I haven't had sex either."

"There's just nobody at school I'd trust enough."

"Well, why don't you do it with my little brother; he's horny all the time, I know he masturbates all the time."

"You're kidding, Alexis. Your brother, Noah?"

"Sure, I dare you, Anna. Just do it, make a play for him. The little bastard would jump at the chance to get in your panties."

"I think your brother is cute. You just hate him because he's your brother. And how do you know he masturbates all the time?"

"Oh, I've caught a glimpse a few times and I've heard him and I know he's got nudie mags in his room. I dare you to have sex with him."

"You dare... ?"

"Yeah, do it. Make a play for him. He'd cream in his pants."

"You mean you think he'd do it?"

"Does the sun rise in the morning? God, girl, you are crazy. He'd jump in your pants so fast. He's just a walking weenie."

"What if I do? You dared me. What if I walk down to his room right now?"

"Oh, he's probably jacking-off as we speak."

"Well, I should just go see him."

"Go right ahead. He'd do it for sure."

"Okay, here goes."

So, Anna goes down to Noah's room and his door is closed.

"Wonder if he's in there jerking-off?" she thinks as she raps on the door.

"Hey, Noah, it's Anna, you in there?"

"Yeah, come on in."

"Got your clothes on?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Aw, too bad. I was hoping you'd be naked. Just kidding."

"Well, I could be if you want. What's up?"

"Not much, I just didn't want to walk in on you in case, you know, you were having a little fun by yourself."

"Nah, I can do that later."

"You can do it now if you want."

"You wanna see, do you? You'd just tell Alexis."

"What if I said I wanted to watch and that I'd never tell your sister."

"You're serious?"

"Sure. I've never seen a guy do it. Ought to be fun."

"Why don't you close the door, then. Oh, and lock it. My sister snoops on me all the time."

"I'll just sit here."

Noah stands and pulls off his tee and then begins to undo his belt.

"Sure you wanna watch, right, Anna?"

"You bet, I've heard about it but now I get to watch."

So, Noah pulls his shorts down, kicks them off and, standing right in front of Anna, the friend of his sister that he thinks is the prettiest, pulls down his briefs allowing his swollen cock to flop out almost in her face.

"God, Noah, your thing is bigger than I expected. You're quite a guy. I'm impressed. Bet you have fun with that."

"Oh, I sure do and you can watch. Wanna touch it?"

"Um, sure, I guess."

It was like handling something electrified, sending a jolt through her as she played with his dick.

"I like playing with it, Noah, does this feel good?" she asked as she rubbed around the tip.

"Oh, yeah, keep that up and I'll cum for sure."

"Yeah, but I wanted to watch you do it."

"Okay, you watch," and Noah took out a bottle of hand lotion from his nightstand and ran a trail down the length of his dick.

He then took over and began to stroke up and down faster and faster for several minutes, then began to slow down and take long strokes.

"Here it comes, Anna, watch out, it really flies."

At that instant, a big glob of white goo shot out, quickly followed by several others.

"Wow, your cum really blasts out. You looked like it really felt good."

"Oh, it really did. Even better with you here."

"Me? Really?"

"Oh, yeah, Anna, you are so sexy, you make me even harder."

"I do?"

"Oh, I'd love to do this everyday with you or even have you do it for me."

"Me do it? Like jack-you-off?"

"Yeah, why not.?"

"Well, I just might. Why don't you come over to my house after school tomorrow. I'll do it if you're nice. Okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'll be there. Just don't tell my sister."

So, a date was set. Sex was in the air.

The next afternoon, Anna let Noah in and led him up to her room.

"If you take your clothes off, I'll do a hand-job on you."

Almost instantly, a naked Noah was standing amid a small pile of his clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.