Controlled Slut - Cover

Controlled Slut

Copyright© 2009 by Colesneil37

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kirsta and Dan start to fulfil some exhibitionist fantasies but things escalate dramatically when they get in touch with a guy who writes kinky stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

Leaving the office I saw Colin standing at the other end of the corridor, he smiled when he saw me which turned into a laugh when I staggered slightly, I was really quite drunk now, I gave out a giggle when he came forward and held my arm to steady me.

"Lets find your friends" he said as he guided me through the door and into the club which was packed full of people. As with most clubs it was quite dark inside with some very loud drum and base music blaring over the speakers. Looking across to the dance floor I realised that although I had a lot of skin showing I definitely wasn't the only one, some of the outfits that girls had on left very little to the imagination.

Clearing a path for me Colin led me to a table near the bar where I saw Simon and Ian chatting away to each other, they both smiled and stood up when they saw me being led over to them. "Here she is gentlemen, I'll just go and get you a bottle of champagne and some glasses" Colin said as he walked back to the bar

Ian had a double take at my new attire "Kirsta," he said "You look even better now sexy. Did you have a nice time back there?"

I sat down gratefully and just grinned

"We'll take that as a yes then shall we?" said Simon.

Colin returned then with the champagne and three glasses "I'll leave you in the hands of your friends now Kirsta, thanks for the fun time. I hope we see you again" So saying he turned and walked back in the direction of the office.

"You dirty bitch" Ian said jokingly, whilst handing me a glass "You had both of them?"

I smiled and started to explain what had happened. Whilst I was doing this Simon grabbed the camera and looked through the photos. "Christ, you looked like you had loads of fun" he said passing the camera over to Ian who started to go through it. Simon grabbed the bottle and started to top my glass up again.

I tried to pull my glass away so he spilt some. "No more for me I've had loads and feel pissed" I said

He pulled my hand back sharply and said "Nonsense it's free, now be a good girl and drink up because I want to dance with you before we go back to my place"

Even though I was pissed I could see that Simon was getting more forceful and dominant the more he drank whereas Ian was looking very much the worse for wear, his eyes looked really heavy. Leaning forward he handed me back the camera, which I put back into my bag.

I had just enough time for a couple more mouthful's of my drink before Simon grabbed my hand and pulled me up "Come on then my slut, let's dance" he said, before pulling me behind him towards the dance floor.

We must have danced for about 20 minutes or more, with Simon copping a rough feel whenever he could and making me grind my ass towards his crotch area as he mauled my tits from behind. At one point he even undid the button on the front of my jacket and pulled it open completely exposing them, much to the appreciation of the other lads on the floor. For a couple of minutes he wouldn't let me do the button back up, it was only when one of the bouncers came across that he relented and I was able to cover myself up again.

I was very hot and sweaty when we at last headed back towards our table, only to see Ian asleep in his chair. Simon nudged him once but got no response "He always does this" Simon laughed turning to me and grabbing my arm and bag "Come on then slut, it's time to go and have some fun."

"What about Ian" I said

"Leave him" He replied "He'll be fine. Anyway if he can't keep awake then he's not going to be much good to you, is he. Now let's get out of here, Damien's his mate he'll look after him"

He pulled me along behind him towards the exit leaving Ian asleep at the table. As we neared the exit Simon put his hand behind me and up my skirt so he could grab my ass, which must have let anybody see what he was doing as well as the fact that I obviously wasn't wearing any knickers, but I was too pissed to care really. I was also looking forward to going to Simons place so he could fuck me, hard hopefully.

Colin was at the door as we were leaving he smiled at me and told me Damien had told him, that anytime I wanted to come back, I was to ask for him and he would make sure I was looked after properly. I told him that I was sure he would see me soon.

Simon started pulling me along again up the street "Come on slut, Taxi ranks up here. I can't wait to get you back to my place"

As we walked up the pedestrianised area of town towards the road Simon kept a firm grip on my arm, I don't know whether he thought I would run away or the fact that he was beginning to turn a bit nasty, probably due to the drink he had consumed. But he was definitely starting to worry me a bit, although it must be said it was also turning me on a lot as well, I do like a dominant man.

We reached the taxi rank which although there were about four cars, there weren't any other people waiting. Simon stopped then guided me to a spot about 30 foot away with me facing the cars he grabbed my arms and pulled them to my sides he then undid the button on my jacket, he didn't pull it open but it definitely gaped a bit. Looking into my eyes he almost snarled "Stand here, and don't move, I'm going to sort out the taxi"

I just nodded and kept my arms at my side, it was a good job it wasn't windy else my jacket would be flapping everywhere, as it was you could see a good proportion of my breasts. I watched as Simon went to the first taxi and started to speak to the driver. They both turned and looked in my direction, and then I saw the driver shake his head in a negative gesture. Simon then went to the next taxi whose driver had got out and was staring in my direction. He was an Asian guy who must have been in his fifty's at least; he also didn't look to clean. I started to shiver slightly and not from the cold either, it didn't need a rocket scientist to figure out what was being talked about and when the driver started to smile I knew that I was going to have to pay for the taxi in one way or another.

Simon came back over to me "Our new friend over there is going to give us a ride back to my place, only I don't want to pay him, so you are."

Stupidly I said "But I told you I don't have any money"

"Nor brains really either, but you do have a mouth. You should count yourself lucky really the first guy I spoke to, would only do it if he could fuck you, but I don't want you to be too used before I get to have you. This guy you only have to let him touch you up a bit and give him a blowjob. It's a good deal really, now come on you're sitting upfront, with Ali or whatever the fuck his name is."

Grabbing my arm yet again Simon didn't give me anytime to object as he pulled me towards the taxi. The one half of my jacket flapped open revealing my naked breast, I tried to pull it closed again but Simon snapped "Leave it, and get in" shoving me towards the front of the taxi. I got in the front seat quickly shoving the empty food wrappers that were in the front foot well out of the way. The car smelt stale, even with the two tree shaped air fresheners that were hanging from the rear-view mirror.

Simon got into the back seat and leaned forward just as the taxi driver was getting in. "Now be nice to the guy, and pass me the camera. We must get some nice pictures of you being a slut, so your husband can wank over them, mustn't we?" he said leaning back in his seat.

I couldn't believe it, here I was about to be payment for a taxi ride with a dirty, smelly and ugly looking old Asian man, and what was I doing, getting my camera out of my bag so someone could take pictures of it. The worst thing though was how turned on I was. I actually wanted it to happen even though I shuddered at the thought; it was something I could not control. It could be put down to the alcohol I had consumed, but I knew it was something else as well, a feeling of not being in control of anything that was done to me. It was that, which I had always craved.

Turning towards the back and passing the camera to Simon, I moaned as I felt a rough hand grab at my breast with fingers pulling and twisting my nipple. I turned back to see the taxi driver grinning at me with his mouth full of discoloured teeth.

"You like? Yes?" he said as he continued to pull on my nipple. I just moaned even more and closed my eyes whilst my legs squirmed against each other.

I heard Simon laughing "I told you she was up for it mate, didn't I? Now come on there is a secluded car park at the back of my place where she will give you your payment. Let's go, your mates are staring."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.