Controlled Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Colesneil37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kirsta and Dan start to fulfil some exhibitionist fantasies but things escalate dramatically when they get in touch with a guy who writes kinky stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

'Hi Kirsta, glad you got back to me. I thought you might. Now we'll see what kind of slut you'll become I want you to enjoy yourself as much as I'm going to enjoy seeing you do what I command. Hubby Boy must be one kinky sad bastard for letting his wife do whatever some stranger tells them too. I hope he likes to be humiliated by having his wife become a slut, because that is what is going to happen. Now to business as they say.

I hope you kept that card from the taxi driver on the weekend because he is going to be a big part of my punishment for you. But we'll get onto that in a moment because the first task I want you to do is to go out on your own this Saturday night to a nightclub of your choice.

You will dress in the same outfit you wore last Saturday but this time you will not wear a bra or any knickers, you may wear a small jacket if it is cold as that top is pretty see through and it won't leave much to the imagination also we don't want to get you arrested do we. You will not take any money whatsoever, so you'll have to talk nicely to the doormen to be able to get in without paying (who knows blowjob perhaps). You will leave your home by 8pm and be out until at least 2 in the morning when you'll have to figure out a way of getting home. There is one proviso though I am sure that there will be a few people who will try to chat you up and want you to go home with them. You cannot pick and choose your new partner/s for the evening and you will do whatever they want you to do. So you had best hope that they are good looking at least. When they are happy and finished with you, you can go home.

Don't forget I want photo evidence of you in the club and if you get up to something I want evidence of that too, as well as all the details.

Now for the punishment

On Wednesday afternoon you are to ring the taxi driver from last week and get him to pick you up at around 6pm, hopefully before Hubby Boy gets back from work. When he does I want you to get into his car and apologise for being such a tease when you were last in the cab. I want you to tell him that you would like to make it up to him and that you will do whatever he wants for the following 3 hours. Half way through the 3 hours I want you to call Hubby Boy and explain what is being done to you and that you love him (I do hope you are being fucked at the time of the call). Don't forget to get pictures.

This maybe a bit harsh on you but it will teach you to obey and so avoid punishment, I look forward to seeing the results.'

A bit harsh I thought, god what am I getting myself into. I don't think Dan would allow it to go this far, even though the more I thought about it the wetter I was becoming, my fingers had already found my clit and were rubbing the little nub. I practically ran to the bedroom where I stripped off and started playing with myself whilst pinching and pulling on my overly sensitive nipples, God I was so turned on it was incredible. Just the thought of me doing all those things and letting whoever fuck me had always been a fantasy but now I was probably going to let it happen.

I came once, hard, but just carried on bringing myself to another orgasm quickly, which left me shaking and panting on the bed. As I opened my eyes again I saw Dan standing in the doorway to the bedroom just staring at me. I sat up quickly feeling a little guilty, but he came over and pushed me down again and told me how sexy I looked whilst stroking the inside of my thigh. "Another email" he said smiling.

"Yes" I replied "But I don't know whether you'll like it though"

"Why don't you tell me about it why I keep myself amused" he said as he started to kiss the inside of my thighs before I felt his tongue on my pussy lips. I gasped as I was still overly sensitive down there, I then proceeded to tell him about what I had been ordered to do. As I was telling him he started to lick and suck my pussy harder and was moaning a lot. Pretty soon he jumped up and practically ripped his clothes off revealing his extremely hard throbbing cock. I reached across and wrapped my hand around it and pulled it towards my face "I take it you do like the idea of it then" I asked beginning to lick around the head of cock. Dan's cock was of average size, about 6.5 inches, and girth which was great, although sometimes I did miss my old boyfriend's cock which used to be just under 9 inches.

Dan moaned loudly as I took him fully into my mouth swirling my tongue around the end. Pulling away I asked "Does little Dan like the thought of me going out and being picked up in town then?"

For an answer all I got was another loud moan as Dan started to cum all over my face, so leaning forward I put my mouth back over his cock and swallowed the rest of his cum. It was the most I had ever seen him cum it seemed to go on for ages.

After calming down a bit Dan asked what I though about the whole thing and I told him that at first I was horrified but after a short while I got really into the idea and couldn't wait. He told me again that whatever I wanted to do was fine by him and that he loved the idea of me being a slut, in fact he couldn't wait.

We fucked another couple of times that night whilst thinking about it.

On Saturday morning Dan got a call from his boss and had to go into work, he had to work on a last minute presentation and wouldn't be back until late this evening. "Don't forget I have to leave by 8 o'clock" I said

"I'll try to be back by then but my boss is really breathing down my neck and it's an important presentation for the company, but I'll try and be on time, I promise" he said as he was heading out the door.

Throughout the day my mind was constantly on what would happen tonight, time seemed to pass so slowly and a few times I thought I would back out, but then the stubbornness and I suppose kinkiness would kick in and I thought to myself, I can do this, in fact I'm going to have fun doing this.

At 6pm I ran a bath and relaxed for a short while then shaved my pussy bare and rubbed some cream in to stop any irritation, then I went into the bedroom and laid out my clothes for this evening, which didn't amount to much just the short skirt the more or less see through top and a little jacket which made me look a tiny bit more decent.

Before doing my makeup I went to make myself a sandwich to eat, but ended up throwing half of it away as I was just to nervous, so I had a large glass of wine to settle my nerves then went back upstairs and spent a while putting on my makeup. I then put on my outfit, looking in the mirror without my jacket on left my breasts completely visible my nipples were sticking out quite well. I just couldn't believe that I was going to go out like this. Putting on some nice high heels and my jacket I walked downstairs just as Dan came through the front door, he looked at me with his mouth open.

"You look amazing" he said "are you feeling ok?"

"Nervous as hell" I replied "I'm glad you got back in time, because I wasn't looking forward to calling a taxi. All I've got on me is my phone and my camera, thinking of which you had better take a photo of me now before I go out"

Passing the camera to Dan he took a couple of pics of me with and without my jacket also with me bending over showing myself off. It was now 7.50 time to go, I followed Dan down the path but just before we got to the car I heard my neighbour call out "You look sexy tonight what is it night on the town?"

Turning round I groaned to myself, my neighbour is at least 60 and a bit of a perv I don't think he knows that I have eyes, as his never seem to travel above my cleavage, especially now what with my jacket unfastened at the front he could see that I wasn't wearing a bra.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.