Controlled Slut - Cover

Controlled Slut

Copyright© 2009 by Colesneil37

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kirsta and Dan start to fulfil some exhibitionist fantasies but things escalate dramatically when they get in touch with a guy who writes kinky stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

Dan brought me a drink into the bathroom but he didn't say anything about what happened around Bert's house, I didn't mention it either but settled down into the bath and relaxed, thinking about how much i enjoyed today. Strangely enough, it was the more humiliating bits that i remembered the most. I didn't know what was coming over me or what i was turning into, but i knew i was enjoying it, the more i was pushed and the more humiliating it was for me, and Dan for that matter, the more i loved it.

The rest of the evening passed quite peacefully with both of us cuddling up together on the sofa to watch a film sharing yet another bottle of wine, maybe should cut down on the drinking a bit. The only low point of the evening was when Dan started to try and get frisky at bedtime, i explained that i was too sore from my earlier session with Bert but if he wanted to lick me to completion he was more than welcome.

Even though he seemed a bit put out he still went down on me quite willingly using his tongue on me until i came, thinking about all the things i had been up to. I pushed him away straight after and turned my back on him so that i could go to sleep. I ordered him into the bathroom when he started to play with himself as he was making the bed shake, he grumbled a bit but went anyway. I think i fell asleep before he shut the bathroom door and i didn't hear him come back in to bed.

The next thing i knew was when he was gently shaking me awake with my morning cup of coffee to let me know it was eight o'clock and that he was going to work in a few minutes, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left me still half asleep in bed.

I stretched out on my back before deciding to get up and go to the toilet and clean my teeth, walking naked to the en-suite i heard the front door close as Dan went out, a minute later i heard it open and shut again, Dan must have forgotten something i thought.

I was leaning over the sink swilling my mouth out after cleaning my teeth when i felt a hard slap on my bare ass i shot up straight and whirled round with a yelp expecting to see Dan and to shout at him, my ass cheek was stinging. My surprise was total when i saw Bert standing there laughing at me, my mouth dropped open.

"Morning cunt" he said "We'll find a use for your open mouth in a moment" He reached out and grabbed one of my nipples and pulled me after him as he walked back to the bedroom "Come along slut, Bert needs a fuck"

"Please Bert" I Sobbed, the pain from my stretched nipple was intense, plus i was still getting over the shock of seeing Bert in my house "Loose me i'm coming. Please"

"Ha ha" He replied "You soon will be"

He let go of my nipple thankfully, but then grabbed a handful of my hair and threw me face first onto the unmade bed. I turned my head round in time to see him pulling down his scruffy jeans, probably the same ones he was wearing yesterday, his big fat hairy belly spilled out and underneath that i could see his big fat cock that had filled and stretched my pussy yesterday.

"No time for foreplay this morning" He said grabbing my hips and pulling me backwards onto my hands and knees. "I've got to go somewhere, but thought i would come and visit you first, so i can scratch an itch."

He shoved his finger into me roughly and started to push it in and out before adding a second "Not as moist as i would like, don't want to hurt myself" he pulled out and i saw him spit onto his fingers before he rammed them back in.

I should have been used to the way he treated me by now, but strangely enough i was becoming aroused again by the rough treatment i was receiving, i found myself pushing back onto his fingers.

"Thats my slut, all juiced up and ready to go." apparently satisfied he removed his fingers, a few seconds later i felt the head of his cock pushing at my entrance, he grabbed me by my hips and slammed his cock into me with one thrust. I must have really got wet as it didn't hurt as much as i thought it would, the welcome feeling of being so full of cock again started me grunting.

"Mmmm" he moaned as he started fucking me hard "I wish i'd known what a slut you were before, i could have been fucking your cunt for years instead of just wanking over the thought of it. You have no idea how much cum i've wasted thinking about you, no problems now though as you're going to get all i produce in future"

He kept slapping my ass hard as he fucked me relentlessly making me wince in pain with each slap "I passed that useless piece of shit boyfriend of yours, in the driveway, i made him open the door, and then told him to piss off so i could fuck you, the little faggot just did as he was told then went"

I came as he was talking about Dan that way, i felt myself squirting over his cock and could feel it running down the inside of my thighs, i very rarely squirted when i came but listening to Bert and feeling his cock pounding into me sent me over the edge, i was becoming very vocal in my moaning by now and was pushing back into him, trying to get as much of his cock into me as possible, Bert was loving it.

He laughed "What a bitch and slut you are, here i am practically raping you whilst slagging of that excuse of a boyfriend of yours and your gushing like a fountain. Did you know the little prick came over to me last night to thank me for fucking you? Wanker after i pushed him over i felt like stamping on the little pricks bollocks, but i thought i would miss them."

I came again, i felt ashamed of myself for getting off on the fact that this fat dirty old man was fucking me and slagging off Dan. I don't know why because i love Dan with all my heart but the thought of him being humiliated by someone like Bert who he despised and who despised him more in return made me tingle all over. I felt Bert speed up and it was obvious he as about to cum when he suddenly pulled out of me, grabbed my hair and twisted me round so my face was by his wet cock, i think he pulled quite a bit of my hair out as well.

I opened my mouth as he started to cum trying to catch it as best as i could but some still went over my face, i managed to get my mouth over the end as he was milking the last drops out. He grabbed some more of hair and proceeded to wipe my juices off his cock, before pushing me away so he could pull up his trousers again.

He looked down at me with a smile on his face "Thanks whore, i needed that."

I lay naked and gasping on the bed, face covered with cum watching as he tucked his overly large cock back into his jeans, when i suddenly remembered what my internet master, The Lord, had ordered me to do "Bert, would you like to come to dinner on Wednesday night?" I asked quickly

Bert looked slightly shocked at the question "What a proper dinner date date round here, will the little faggot be here as well"

"Yes Dan will be here as well" I said remembering what The Lord had commanded, i added "I would really like you to come round then you can show him some things after we have eaten"

Bert seemed to ponder what could happen "Sounds like it could be good, It'll have to wait until i get back next week though, somethings came up and i need to be away for a few days. I only came here to empty my bollocks before i left. I also wanted to let you know that i can't bring that friend over today, so you can relax, until i get back"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.