Future Sex Coach Michaels
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

"I know you've been looking forward to this," I started, "and now that you've been given the chance to dress, I'll go ahead and let the boys come in."

"Zeyd! Ralph! Tim! Kwame!"

The four boys walked in. They were not North Roberts High School students. This was important, as I didn't want any of the girls to recognize the boys. They were all four light-skinned African-Americans. This wasn't important; it only meant that obvious physical differences between them would be due to differences in physical development, rather than ethnic differences. The two girls last Tuesday, Louise and Tina, had both been Caucasian, as were Amethyst and Linda. After entering the classroom, they calmly removed their clothing and assumed the same "superhero" pose as had the girls last Tuesday.

The girls were all bright-eyed as they openly stared at the boy-flesh in front of them. I introduced each of them.

"This is Zeyd and he is ten years old. Ralph is thirteen. Tim, here, is sixteen. And Kwame is twenty."

"Hello," the girls all cooed.

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Good morning."

Like Tina and Louise three days earlier, none of these boys showed any sign of embarrassment, bashfulness, or shame. Each was smiling, though Ralph seemed like he was trying not to.

I started by pointing out the obvious. "Unlike with Louise and Tina, I can't ask any of you to model. Also, you're so used to seeing me and all I've got that it might not be useful for me to present myself as an example. Thus we have four models getting the day off from school, instead of two.

"But please do try to imagine being a boy, with boy parts. Think of how it is to have something as noticeable as a penile erection, or about it being pretty much impossible to fake an orgasm."

There was some giggling, but I knew they would think about it. Especially erections they would be thinking about, because Ralph and Tim were both sporting wood.

"Starting with Zeyd," I began as I picked up the cam, "we see that he is noticeably shorter than the others. He has in fact just started his pubertal growth spurt and has grown three centimetres in the past two months. Zeyd is a dedicated figure skater, and strict physical training has caused him to be a bit lower in body fat and a bit higher in muscular development than the average for his age, though still within the normative range. If he were a bit older, the higher levels of testosterone would give him the same sort of physique as Tim, with his larger and more defined musculature."

I zoomed the camera on the little boy's groin, so that it filled the screen.

"You will note a complete lack of pubic hair. The testicles are small and close to the body. The penis is also small, and as you can tell is quite capable of erection."

Sure enough, the ten-year-old's dick was slowly rising as we all watched.

"Always happens when a bunch of pretty girls look at me," he grinned, shrugging.

"I understand," I assured him. "Believe me, I understand."

There was a good deal of giggling over that, and even a bit of blushing. As soon as it quieted down, I continued the lesson.

"Now that this opportunity has, um, presented itself," more giggling, "we can see that it is just as stiff as any boy your age would sport, but still small, even compared to his overall body size."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.