Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

North Robert High School
10:03 A.M. Tuesday, October 30, 2063

Today, I had been the one a few minutes late for class. When I entered, they were all standing, nude, waiting for me. A few of them had their hands over their crotch, but no one bothered to cover her breasts anymore.

I'd had them remove the last of their clothing yesterday.

"As nice as the panties are," I'd said, "the time has come to remove them." Amethyst had dropped her little thong before I'd finished the sentence. They had stood there, totally nude, smiling. Some of the smiles had looked a bit forced, and a few had used their hands to cover up with. Most had very pointedly not covered up, and sev­eral had stood with legs a bit apart, just to make sure that they were hiding nothing. When I had started showing videos and lecturing on female and male development during puberty and adolescence, several more of them had put their hands in their laps, and I'd known it was because they were getting wet. Some had even started to touch themselves in a sexual way, then had stopped, embarrassed, when they had realized what they'd been doing. I had just continued with the lecture, knowing that there would be plenty of touching later in the year.

"Sorry I'm late," I told them now, "you will each receive an extra three points on today's quiz."

They sure lit up at that! Three points wasn't much, but it could be the difference between "almost passed" and "barely passed."

"Be seated. Amethyst, would you come up to the front of the class, please?"

"Su ... sure," the pretty fourteen-year-old said, stepping forward with both excitement and concern on her face. It probably didn't help that I started undressing, but again, I was late today. Usually, I was down to my boxers when the girls entered, and removed those after the girls had gotten naked. Today, I left the boxers on.

"Yesterday, we studied physical development, and today, we will continue this. Amethyst, if you will please face the class, good, now stand up straight, with your feet about shoulder width apart, and put you hands either to your sides or on your hips."

The young girl assumed the classic "superhero" pose, with legs apart and her hands on her hips.

"Splendid. OK, class, you will note that Amethyst displays the physical development that is typical of a girl her age. To contrast this ... Linda, could you also come to the front of the class?"

"Sure, Coach," the tall, Hispanic girl said, as casually as if I'd asked her to pass the salt. I suspected that some of that nonchalance was pretence, but some of it was real. The shapely seventeen-year-old had "been around," as she herself put it, and was taking this class "to see if it can really teach me anything new or not." She was also the most completely developed girl in class, which made her a perfect choice for this exercise.

"Thank you, Linda. Now, if could stand just to Amethyst's right and assume the same pose ... splendid. For some contrast on the younger end of the age scale..."

I raised my voice and nearly shouted, "Louise! Tina! You two can come in now."

There was a flurry of hands as the seated girls hastened to cover up. A curtain hung over the doorway, so no­body could peek in when the door was opened, but now two people were walking in on them, while they were all buck naked. Linda broke pose to clamp her legs together, flinging one arm over her breasts as the other hand cov­ered her dark bush. Amethyst started to break pose, then didn't, standing all exposed and blushing, biting her lower lip. A combination of relief and confusion crossed their faces as two little girls walked in. They casually re­moved their clothing and stood to the left of the younger teenager, so that, from left to right, the ages were: nine, twelve, fourteen, and seventeen.

"Thanks for helping out, girls," I told them.

"No problemo, Coach," nine-year-old Tina assured me.

"Yeah," her big sister Louise chipped in, "anytime we can get a whole day out of school just for doing a little nude modeling is a good day for us!"

"Well, there are two more classes today, but I can see what you mean," I grinned, then turned back to the collection of confused girls. "Class, this is Tina," I indicated the younger girl, "and this is her older sister, Louise. Tina is nine years old, and Louise is twelve. They are why I was late today. Not their fault, let me hasten to add. Say hello, class."

"Hello," the class intoned, but I could tell that they were still shook up, and weren't sure what to make of this.

"It's OK," Tina assured them, "I've been modeling nude since I was a baby, the whole family goes to nude beaches, I'm really used to being nude. You don't need to be embarrassed."

"That's right," Louise added, "and I've been posing for classes like this since I was nine myself."

I grinned, then took my classroom back. "Linda, could you get back into pose, please?"

"Madre de Dios," she muttered, but she resumed pose.

"Now," I continued, ignoring Linda's invocation of the Mother of God, "you will note that Tina, here," I indicated her body in general, "has not yet developed secondary sexual characteristics. Her build is almost exactly like a boy's of her same age, she hasn't begun to menstruate, and she shows neither breasts," I pointed to her tiny nip­ples, "nor pubic hair," and I pointed to her vagina.

The class was following this well, though Amethyst and Linda looked really nervous.

"In fact," I continued, "her vagina displays typical childhood features. If we could get a closer look..." I retrieved a cam from my desk and placed it on the floor, right between Tina's ankles. Adjusting with the remote, I soon had the monitor screen at the front of the class filled with the little girl's groin.

"You will note that the labia minora, or inner lips, are not visible, nor is the clitoris. Now, all the parts are there, but they are not visible because Tina is so young. Tina, could you give us a look inside?"

"Sure, coach," and the nine-year-old girl bent her knees slightly, spread her thighs wider apart, and reaching down used two fingers of her right hand to spread her vagina open. As I zoomed in with the cam, a murmur rippled through the classroom. Tina just stood there, grinning.

"Excellent! Now, class ... Amethyst, Linda, go ahead and turn around and look at the monitor so you don't miss this. OK, class, now we can see that, just like I said, all the parts are there. Here, for instance," I highlighted part of the screen, "is Tina's clitoris, and here are her labia minora."

I zoomed a little more. "Here we see Tina's hymen, which will remain in place until broken by tampon use, sex­ual intercourse, or really any of a number of events. Thank, you, Tina, you can resume the regular pose now."

Cutting off the cam, I then asked the child to turn around and let the class see her from behind.

"Again, from this angle you could hardly tell Tina from a little boy HAHA!" I suddenly laughed, "Tina just stuck her tongue out at me." The teenagers laughed a bit, and I continued. "Tina, how would describe where you are now, sexually? Turn around and tell the class. You don't need to hold pose."

"Well," the little girl began, "I sometimes get these pains in my nipples, and I think that means I'm about to start growing breasts. And I think about cute guys more than I used to, and I might be masturbating more, I haven't had any orgasms yet, but maybe I'm starting puberty. You think so?"

"I think it's quite likely," I told her, "some girls have orgasms well before any other signs of puberty are apparent, but then again many do not. Now, if you would resume pose, I'll get to Louise."

As little Tina resumed her "superhero" stance, I moved the camera between Louise's ankles.

"Now Louise," and I waved my hand in front of her body, "shows the typical signs of early puberty. Her nipples" I pointed, "have enlarged and the areole has become puffy. This puffiness is often the first visible sign of breast de­velopment. You can also see that Louise has started growing actual breasts, and likely wears a training bra."

"I do," the twelve-year-old confirmed.

"She has also developed pubic hair," I indicated her pubes, "and started her period last year. I'll switch on the camera, and we can see that the labia minora are just visible, as is the clitoris."

I switched the camera back on. The class seemed quite interested, and the differences between the nine years old Tina and twelve years old Louise were quite obvious.

"Now, there isn't much hair, but you can just make out a bit of it." I took a bit of it between my thumb and fore­finger, and made sure that it showed up well on the monitor. I then let go and picked the remote back up.

"Louise's clitoris," I continued, "is barely visible," I highlighted it, "and seems to be quite erect. This is likely be­cause Louise finds posing here to be exciting."

"I do," the pre-teen assured me, "I can't wait 'till I'm old enough to take a class like this myself."

"Just a bit of patience, doll," I told her, "maybe I'll be lucky enough to have you in my class. For now, though, could we get a look inside?"

The twelve-year-old performed the same pose-change maneuver that Tina had, and then spread her vagina open in the same way. I zoomed in, and highlighted her hymen.

"You can see here that Louise's hymen is still intact. Neither tampon use nor anything else has torn it. First sexual intercourse will probably tear it, but even this sometimes does not, at least not right away. Louise, have you had sexual intercourse?"

"Not yet, and I'm thinking that I would like to wait a while to get started on it. I pretty much know how it works; I don't have to experiment quite yet. Well, not with intercourse, at least."

I couldn't help but smile. The little pre-teen had, without even realizing it, just refuted one of the main arguments that had been used in the last century to stifle sex education. "If you tell kids about sex, they'll want to have sex," the argument had run. As if they wouldn't be interested in sex anyway! As if ignorance would shut off hormones! Always, always, was the fear that teens would be "encouraged" to be sexual. Now tell me, dear reader, since when has it been necessary to encourage teenagers to have sex! Never, that's when. And yet, when young people had good, solid information (and the more of it, the better), there was less of a perceived need on the part of said teens to strike out on their own, to re-invent sex by trail and error. Well-educated youngsters, on average, actually waited a bit longer to begin sexual intercourse than those teens kept in the dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.