Future Sex Coach Michaels
Chapter 24: An Apartment in North Chicago

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: An Apartment in North Chicago - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

6:16 P.M. Saturday, December 22, 2063

I'm not married; I live alone. For obvious reasons I don't date during the school year. It isn't against the rules or anything like that; it just isn't practical. Sometime I'll go out for dinner with friends, but tonight I had satisfied my hunger with a frozen dinner and the miracle of microwaves. There would be feasting a-plenty this Christmas, when the whole famn damly gathered at my mother's, just as we did every year. I had just settled down to see if anything was on tri-V when the phone rang.

"Harold Michaels?"

"Speaking."

"You'd better sit down for this."

I didn't like the sound of that, so I sat.

"OK," I told the voice on the other end of the phone, "I'm sitting."

"This is Rick Sorrels with Emergency Services," the voice continued, "There's been an accident, and one of your students is hurt. Pretty bad. Her name is Lisa Lagrange."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.