Future Sex Coach Michaels
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

NOTE: When the girls first started jilling themselves in class, the idea came up that they should pick a boy's name and give that name to their toys. Saffron thought every toy should share the same name, and the others thought that was a nice idea, because then they could all just say, "I think <name> needs new batteries" or "I sure had a good time with <name> last night" and we'd all know what she meant, without having to memorize sixteen names. There was a bit of talk, some girls wanting to use the names of their own boyfriends, and others wanting it to be a name that didn't belong to anybody they knew. This later idea won out, and after much discussion, the name agreed upon was "Paul." None of the girls knew anybody with that name, at least not personally. They were also, some of them at least, crushing a bit on a singer with that name, a singer from a band that hadn't existed in almost a hundred years.

I was a bit surprised. I try to keep up with teen culture, but I didn't know that a Beatles revival was going on. There was one about every thirty years or so, and I hadn't thought to note that it was time.

Be that as it may, the name Paul was quickly agreed upon. I wondered what the real Paul McCartney would've thought of this, had he somehow known about it. Of course, I didn't believe the rumors about him still being alive in some secret lab, but the idea was amusing.

ANIKA

My favorite toy was the rabbit. Of course I'm still a virgin and all that, but since I lost my hymen when I first started using tampons, I can enjoy the penetration the rabbit gives me, and the two little vibrating ears up against my clit is something I could have enjoyed even if it were still here. My hymen, I mean. So there you go: I like the rabbit because I can get both the internal and external stimulation.


MIMOSA

You know I chickened out on the Sybian. I still want to try it some day, but I'm afraid to be penetrated. I think I'll tell you why in January. So I used one of those clit-ticklers, remembering to use my lips for a soft shield. I used the red one with the four tiny vibrating balls on the end. It was a little hard to get my clit right in the center and still have the lips there, but then I discovered something wonderful. I can just ease off a little and then I don't need the labial shield. I only need that for rubbing and such. So now this red baby is my favorite. Gets me off great, without pain.


WENDI

I liked the Planetary. This thing is bumpy, it rotates, it vibrates. It's a bit large, but I think as I get older, that won't be a problem. I am only fourteen, after all. Actually, it's not much of a problem now. I think if I just used it a lot, maybe I would stretch. I know I can become more, um, commodious? and still stay nice and tight, the way my boyfriends like it.


TURIO

I liked some of those clit ticklers with the multiple vibrating prongs, but that multi-zonal was just, wow. I love the way it synchs to the music. I'm going to get one of those. Ask for it for my birthday or save up from a summer job or something. Meh, my birthday was yesterday and I didn't know to ask for one. I can't stop thinking of all the songs that would be perfect with the thing. I also like the idea that it means that I'm sort of kind of having sex with Tatsuro Jones. Oooo, he's so hot, and now he can just tease me all night long. I'm such a fangirl.


AMY

Nothing I tried today was any better than Paul, the basic vibrator you handed out earlier in the week. Also, I seem to get better results from my own fingers. Not that it wasn't fun trying the vibrating ben wa balls and the other stuff, and maybe Genma and I can use them together. To tell you the truth, though, there's no substitute for straight lovemaking ... or for not-so-straight lovemaking.


RITA

SYBIAN! SYBIAN! SYBIAN! If the motor on that thing was any stronger, you could use it to mix paint. It's really everything I'd heard it was.

Now, I had been wanting to try the XSV—9000, and would have, if Lisa hadn't been hogging it. What's up with that, anyway? She doesn't seem the type.


WITASHNA

OK, so everybody knows I tried the Stinner. People down the hall and on the second floor probably know that somebody tried that thing. It was nice enough, but really, not much different than any of the smaller, quieter, hand-held things that are of the "external stimulation" family of devices. So I'd have to say that my favorite was that thing that tries to bill itself as a "back massager." Ha ha, yeah right. External stimulation, strong, easy to move around, attachments. What's not to love? Of course, I didn't try any of the penetrating gadgets. Maybe I'll like them better.


AMETHYST

My problem is that I wanted to try everything, so I used the Stinner and then I ran over to the Tongue Lasher and then I tried the back massager and then I tried the SlickRope and then ... Well you get the idea. I would be using something and about to come when I'd notice that another machine was free, so I'd take my poor almost-orgasmic self over to it, and by the time I got there I'd come down a little, so the new machine would stoke the fires all over again, but then the BuzzKlamps were available, so...

You want to know when I actually came? It wasn't the perfect machine, it was perfect timing, and that was an accident. I was so close to orgasm that I had tears in my eyes, and I was trying to get to the next machine when Amy grabbed me and yanked me over to her and RAMMED a Violet Wand against my crotch. Not held it a centimetre away so the spark could jump. Oh no. She RAMMED it right against my overworked cunny HARD. I'm lucky to have my cribriform hymen left. The electricity got me right where I was most sensitive, I wasn't expecting it, it hurt like crazy, and I came harder than I have since the kilu game. I don't think it would have that effect on me if I wasn't already teased past my normal limits. So my favorite sex toy? Not the Violet Wand, that's for sure, but it's the one that made me come.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.