Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

North Robert High School

10:17 A.M. Thursday, December 20, 2063

"Now this," I announced, pointing to the archaic device, "is a reproduction of the original Kelsey Stinner electric vibrator, first invented in the 1880's. This device was used by doctors to treat female hysteria. Female hysteria was a popular diagnosis in those days, and covered everything from loss of appetite to insomnia. The treatment involved massaging the genitals until the nervous energy was released, via what was called 'hysterical paroxysm, ' which you probably know as orgasm."

I switched it on, and the room filled with the angry buzz of antiquated electrical technology.

"Despite ... Despite the fact ... DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS WAS A POINTEDLY SEXUAL..."

I switched the device back off.

"DESPITE THE FACT that this was a pointedly sexual act of what we would now call 'fingering, '" I continued, "doctors and the public at the time did not consider the treatment to be sexual. Indeed, they complained that it took too long, and that they wished they could spend the time doing something else. Therefore, the medical profession welcomed the invention of first, the clockwork vibrators we've already seen and then electric vibrators such as Stinner's. They were great time-savers."

Caitlyn raised her hand.

"Caitlyn?" I acknowledged.

"How," she asked, "could anybody, doctor or not, watch a woman cum and think it wasn't sexual? I mean, you've seen my orgasms, and there's no denying: it's sexual."

"Your orgasms are very sexual, Caitlyn," I assured her, "fun to watch. A real turn-on. But you're not a repressed Victorian woman desperately trying to convince yourself that you don't like sex, and that you'd be just as happy if it didn't exist, and that the only reason you even do it with your husband is because it's your marital and reproductive duty. A Victorian woman wouldn't sigh and coo and gasp like you do, and in fact she'd probably not even smile. Any pleasure she did feel, she'd try to explain away as being relieved that her hysteria was now treated. Remember, the ideal woman at the time was utterly without sexual desire or passion. Only 'bad girls' had any sexuality beyond duty."

"Trying to live like that would sure give me a nervous disorder!" quipped Witashna. Several of the other girls nodded, Amethyst and Rita almost shouting, "Me too!"

"So Coach," the pretty Amerind girl added, "wanna cure me with that thing?"

I chuckled. "You'll have a chance to cure yourself, Witashna, in another few minutes. I'll be happy to watch. But first let me finish the lesson."

I proceeded to exhibit dildos, vibrators, cock rings, pocket pussies, ben-wa balls, and so on, giving some extra time to the Sybian, with its powerful motor and attachments, and again to the MasturB8-X9, made for men and including suction, vibration, and internal rollers. I then continued to the modern toys, with their noise cancellation, rotation, and fuzzy logic chips which can determine how close the user is to orgasm, and either pick up the pace to produce a faster climax, or taper off just before the point of no return, in order to prolong the experience. The girls seemed particularly interested in the multi-zonal stimulators which could be synchronized to music, or to a video clip. It was this last capability which drew the most interest.

I decided to demonstrate this technology on a live subject, and picked Violette Ross, a lovely sixteen year old virgin of Irish heritage. I knew she was self-conscious about her weight and smallish breasts, so I felt that having her serve as an erotic demo model would remind her that she is sexy. Besides, she was only a touch overweight, and not the fatty she seemed to think herself. After assuring her that she would not be penetrated (she said she didn't want her "cherry robo-popped"), I hooked up the various straps and cuplike bits of machinery to her soft young body. I then switched on both the video screen and the toy. A few clicks on the remote, and the two electronic devices started to work together.

The video was simply of a man using his hands and mouth to stimulate various parts of a naked woman's body. Violette immediately gasped when the man started massaging the woman's left breast.

"I ... I felt that!"

She gave a little moan as the man in the video began to suck the woman's nipple.

"Ahhhhh ... I can feel sucking, and the tongue moving. The only thing missing is moisture. Even the heat is ... Oh, yeah; move those fingers, mister!"

Sure enough, the man in the video was using one hand to rub his partner's clit, while the other gently squeezed one breast and his mouth pleasured the other. Suddenly, the man's index finger formed a little mouth, which began to suckle the other nipple, while a close-up showed the fingers betwixt the woman's legs sprouting long, tongue-like extensions which began to lick wildly.

"Oh wow! Oh wow! This is ... woah! I didn't expect to get licked there! I have got to get one of ... Oh God, vibration ... oh, oh, I'm gonna ... I'm gonna..."

She did. There was sweat on her brow, her back arched just a bit. Violette cried out softly, and then relaxed. Almost at the same time, Mary cried out. She'd been jilling herself while watching the demonstration. Well, no reason she shouldn't. Violette disconnected herself, returned to her seat, and blew me a kiss.

To close the lecture, I showed a clip from the 1969 movie Barbarella, in which the villain attempts to kill off the titular character by placing her in "the Excessive Machine," a device which strips her of her clothing and proceeds to stimulate her, with the goal of causing her to die of pleasure overload. However, when Barbarella has her big orgasm, the machine bursts into flame while the villain laments, "You were too much for it! It couldn't keep up with you! What kind of girl are you!?"

Most of the class laughed, and several cheered.

"Way to go, Barbarella!" shouted Amethyst, "Female sexuality's some powerful stuff. You don't screw around with ... I mean, you do, but ... never mind."

"OK, class," I told them, "your quiz today has only two questions: which machine did you like best, and why? Now why don't you see if you can have some fun with these excessive machines!"

Rita headed directly for the Sybian. She didn't even hesitate, but immediately straddled the seat and lowered herself onto the phallic prong. Taking the controller in both hands, she started adjusting both rotation and vibration until she found a setting she liked.

"I've been wanting to try one of these. OOO! They're so old school; I couldn't find ... Ah, that's it. OH! Now to adjust ... that's it ... Oh! OH! It's everything it was promised to ... AHHHHH!!!"

The room filled with buzzing and humming and thumping noises as one device after another was switched on. One buzz rose to drown out all others, as Witashna made good on her promise to try out the Stinner model. I walked over to her and reached for a green plastic switch on the side of the table upon which the young girl lolled. The switch looked incongruous on the late 19th Century machine, and that was because it had been added a mere two years ago. I flicked the switch, and the dominating buzz subsided to a gentle hum.

"A bit inauthentic," I admitted, "but I felt a little noise cancellation was called for. Besides, I'd rather listen to your noises than Dr. Stinner's."

"Mmmm..." Witashna hummed, making a noise which was indeed nicer than Dr. Stinner's, "It feels the same, so I guess ... I guess your switch didn't ... didn't hurt anything. Ah ... External stimulation only ... perfect for a ... a still-hymen-bearing girl like ... like ... like meeeee..."

Amethyst was watching and absently caressing her right breast. She looked up at me and grinned. "I guess back in those days they had to be external stimulation only. Some phallic inserting thing would have been too obvious. Even they wouldn't have been able to deny it."

"That's true," I told her. "In fact, when the speculum was introduced, it was much more controversial than the vibrator, because the speculum was inserted into the vagina and the vibrator was not."

The fourteen-year-old tossed her hair. "Weird," she concluded. "Now, about insert..."

She broke off to watch Witashna's orgasm, a fairly gentle one which left the sweating girl softly panting on the table. She didn't get much rest, though, as Caitlyn immediately sought to take her place.

Amethyst turned back to me. "Is there any way I can get some sort of deep penetrating thing and not tear myself? Something that can slip through these little holes I have?"

"Well," I didn't want to encourage her to do anything too risky. "There are toys with little bitty probes, which could get past your cribriform hymen without tearing it, but you'd have to be very, very careful, especially when the orgasm hits."

She furrowed her little brow. "No, best not to chance it. I guess I'll just have to wait until you pop me in May, and do without all that deep thrusting stuff until then." She smiled again. "I can't stand waiting for May."

I smiled back at her. "Let you in on a little secret, Amethyst: I'm looking forward to it myself."

I walked over to Lisa. The shy girl was trying to figure out a way to lock herself into the XSV—9000 and switch it on at the same time. I knew that it was designed not to allow that. I wondered why Lisa had picked it.

Of all the devices in the class that day, the XSV—9000 was the most like Barbarella's Excessive Machine, and not just in name (a similarity I suspected was deliberate). No, this device resembled the 1960's sci-fi version in that it enclosed Lisa's entire body, excepting the head, and in that, once locked in, she wouldn't be able to get herself out. There was an emergency override, but it wasn't accessible to the person inside, only to her partner outside. This was precisely the reason it was designed not to be usable by one person alone. It promised a totally helpless experience, and I really hadn't expected Lisa to be interested. This was more kinky Rita's speed, and I wasn't much surprised when she chose the Sybian instead. I felt I had to say something.

"Lisa," I asked, "are you sure about this? I mean, this gadget is more for the S&M crowd. It doesn't really seem your style."

"Well," she joked, "it's a complicated machine, and I like that. Granted, there's no ornithopter..."

I chuckled. But still, I could see that her humor was covering nervousness about the whole thing.

She gave a little sigh. "Just help me strap myself in, and turn it on for me, OK?" She was smiling, but still.

"This thing isn't just going to vibrate, you know. It's probably going to pinch and pull and who knows what else. And once in, you can't get out."

"I know that. It has several pre-programmed settings, and I picked the mildest. Well, the mildest non-penetrative one, at least. It only lasts ten minutes."

I winced visibly at the thought of the most bashful, virginal, timid girl in class trapped in that thing for ten long minutes.

"I can't stay with you for ten minutes, Lisa," I warned her. "I have my class to..."

"Then just hit the button and walk off! That's what I'm asking for." She had by now managed to lock herself into place, a notable feat in itself. "Don't worry; I'll be fine. I'm not expecting to enjoy everything, but it's what I've chosen to do. I'm tougher than you think."

"I think you're tougher than you think I think you are." I screwed up my face. "And if you can survive that sentence, I guess the XSV—9000 can't hit you with anything you can't handle."

She laughed, and I hit the button. Her eyes went wide, but then she smiled. "See? Most gentle preset. Now go; you've got a class to teach."

I kissed her cheek and made my way to where Linda was on hands and knees, enjoying a device with the charming name of Fukerfaster III. This beast consisted of two standard, lifelike vibrators, only in this case each was attached to a piston extending from a small cabinet. The prongs were inserted, one vaginally and one anally, and the pistons pumped them with great speed and force into the seventeen-year-old as she moaned and gasped, Gloria and Mimosa cheering her on.

"Ahh, ahh," Linda started, amid much panting for breath, "Yeah, yeah ... Oh, OH! Yesyesyesyes AAAHHHH!!!! <pant, pant> That... <pant> That <pant, pant> makes nine!"

"OK, that's nine," Gloria restated. "My turn."

"Just one ... OH! Just one more, more ... ore!" Linda was climbing Mount Climax again already.

"You've had nine already!" Gloria pouted. "Give somebody else ... oh OK, make it an even ten, but then it's MY TURN!"

It didn't take Linda long to make an even ten, and as the senior staggered away I chuckled. This sort of double-holeing can be a powerful inducement to orgasm, and if Dr. Stinner had used it, even without vibration, he'd have soon garnered a reputation for inducing strong and rapid "hysterical paroxysms."

I was pleased to note that Gloria, without being told, switched the anal vibe for a new one. While in this day of good urban hygiene and medical care it was unlikely that any of the girls had anything contagious (and if she did it was almost certainly curable), it's just not hygienic to take something that's just been up somebody else's ass and ram it up your own. As small and slender as Gloria was, I half expected the Fukerfaster III to shove her across the room. But she seemed to be taking it just fine, so I wandered over to where Veronica was taking a tongue-lashing.

The device in question used a large suction cup to attach to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface. It was a cylinder about as wide as a human head, but taller, so it was easy enough to straddle. From the top of the cylinder emerged no fewer than six hot, wet, tongue-like objects which lashed about wildly. Veronica was straddling this gadget, and the tongues were slapping into her inner thighs, buttocks, anus, and vagina. One seemed to hit her clit on almost every stroke, while the others seemed random. Veronica turned a knob on the cylinder, and the tongues took up a pattern. By wriggling her body into just the right position, she could get a lick pretty much where ever she liked. And she seemed to like it just fine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.