Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

10:06 A.M. Wednesday, December 12, 2063

"Today," I informed the class, "we are going to take a break from the usual schoolwork, and may or may not get any petting in."

There were a few unhappy noises about this. Starting on Monday, I'd divided the class into four groups of four each, and instead of spending two minutes each with every girl, I'd spend eight minutes each with each of the girls in that day's group. Eight minutes doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a lot longer than two. The girls were rather fond of those eight minutes, as was I. That they weren't thrilled at the prospect of missing them didn't surprise me.

"You will also each receive an automatic 100% score for today's quiz, which you won't be taking," I continued, seeing them brighten somewhat at that. "However," I continued, "I also need to tell you that we will have three boys in class today, from this very school. Some of you may even know these three, so if you don't want them to see you naked, you should get dressed now. They have their own clothes on, by the way."

There was a general murmur, and several girls did get dressed, some only putting on bras and panties, and a few only panties. Nobody was surprised when Amy and Amethyst stayed naked, and Gloria's unaltered nudity didn't cause much comment, but when shy Lisa Lagrange made no move to get dressed, and seemed little con­cerned, there were bewildered stares aplenty.

When I was sure that every girl was as dressed as she felt she needed to be, I went to the door and asked Ted, Genma, and Veejay to come in. Some of the nude and half-dressed girls blushed, including Lisa. However, none of them made any effort to dress, having already decided not to, and only a couple even covered with their hands.

"Girls," I said, putting my hand on each boy's shoulder as I introduced him, "this is Genma Mizuno, Ted Hartmore, and Veejay Rai. I have made the arrangements with their first-hour teachers, and each of these boys has agreed to be here today for a class discussion, even though it means staying after school for a half hour to make up work. Guys, this is my first-hour class."

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Glad to meet you."

The girls all greeted the boys, some of them rather flirtatiously. Three of them who were still nude had gotten up on their knees, thus keeping their legs firmly together, but three still sat cross-legged, either not knowing or, more likely, not minding that this gave the three boys quite a view.

As for the boys themselves, they were quite delighted. Before them were sixteen girls in their own age range, three of them fully dressed, two of them blouseless, though still wearing bra and skirt (and panties, though these were not visible under the skirt). Three were in bra and panties only, two in panties alone, and six were nude. All in all, it was a lot more girl than they were used to seeing.

"I also need Lisa, Amethyst, Gloria and Amy to come to the front of the class, please," I requested. The four na­ked girls did so. They were the only girls in class who had any idea what was going on (the other two nude girls were Linda de la Vega and Rita Banks).

"Now," I continued, "these seven have a bit of a story to tell, and I'm going to ask for the condensed version, in the interests of time."

Taking turns, occasionally interrupting each other, the seven teens told basically what had happened Friday. There was no play-by-play, just a brief discussion of the rules of kilu and how everybody but Gloria and Genma wound up naked until the end, and that Lisa set out the game after loosing her panties, and that Gloria won when Genma finally had to take off his boxers.

Turio raised her hand, and I called on her. "Question, Turio?"

"Yes," the lovely Tahitian girl said, "this kilu is similar to a game played in Tahiti, but it usually has equal num­bers of boys and girls. I see four girls, but only three boys. Were there four at the game?"

The seven teens at the front of the class looked at each other, and then Lisa spoke. "Yes, there were, but that boy does not want to take part in this, nor does he want to be identified, so we will not speak of him. We respect his wishes in this matter, and hope that the rest of you will as well."

I could see that some of the girls wanted to pry, but they all respected Amy's, Lisa's, Gloria's, and Amethyst's wishes, if not those of the mysterious 'fourth boy.' There were nods all around, and Veejay took up the story from there.

"Now, before the game was actually over, there was some touching going on," he informed the class, "but something very special happened after the game, and I'll let each girl tell you what."

"Well," said Amethyst, "I'm still a virgin, but I went further with Veejay here than I ever have with a boy before, and..." she looked at Amy and blushed, "and further than ever before with a girl."

There were some OOO!'s at "further with Veejay," but "with a girl" got some gasps, as well as some giggles.

"And I," Amy said, "made love to Genma, which is something I do every chance I get, but this time we had an audience, and that's new for me. And yes, I was the girl Amethyst did stuff with."

Now there were calls of "Hoo! Hoo! Amy!" and "Way to go, Amethyst!" But there were also several girls with raised hands.

"Before we get to Lisa's and Gloria's announcements," I suggested, "does anybody want to talk about what we've heard so far?"

"What was it like?" asked Caitlyn Wu, 15 years old, 10th grade.

"Making love to Genma?" Amy responded, "Very nice, actually."

General laughter, but then Caitlyn expanded on her question. "I mean, what was it like doing a girl? Did you like it? Would you do it again?"

"Well, yeah," Amy admitted, "I'd probably do it again. I like guys better, but a girl every now and again is nice. I mean, I want a girl every now and then."

"I don't know," Amethyst hedged, "I guess I'd probably try it again, if it was somebody like Amy. I really can't say what it was like, I guess. I only had a taste ... That's NOT what I meant!"

The whole class erupted in laughter. Even Amethyst herself was laughing.

"OK, OK," she explained, as soon as she could be heard, "We didn't do that. We touched, and we kissed, but we didn't do that!"

"No, we didn't do that, " Amy agreed, "but little Amethyst here knows how to tease a nipple with those lips and teeth of hers, not to mention her tongue. Really pretty good, considering she hadn't done it before."

Mary wanted to know something. "How did you feel, Genma? I mean, watching somebody kiss on your girl­friend and stuff."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.