Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

North Robert High School

10:56 A.M. Monday, December 10, 2063

"See you tomorrow," I said, as the buzzer sounded to end the class.

"Coach," Gloria asked, Amy and Amethyst standing beside her, "there's a little time the three of us can spare. We arranged with our next teachers for it. We're each a bit ahead in those classes anyway, and we'll each have a little extra homework tonight. We'd like to talk about something that happened this past weekend."

This sounded important enough to sit down and talk. I had the entire next hour off, as I taught three classes in the six hour school day, with an hour between them for me to rest. No way could I do this sort of thing for six hours a day, five days a week, with only a lunch break.

Gloria, Amy, and Amethyst proceeded to tell me the events of last Friday, with its kilu game and sex. Gloria knew that she was supposed to let me know if her sexual status changed from virgin to non-virgin, and this was her choice of how to do that. I found it quite satisfactory, and the story interesting. That the girls wanted to share this with me I found rather touching. I just wished that Lisa would come out of her shell enough to share this, though in truth there was no reason she had to. Indeed, the only one who was required to tell me diddle-squat was Gloria, and other than "I'm not a virgin anymore," she didn't have to say anything herself.

"How would the three of you feel about a class discussion about this Wednesday?" I asked them when they fin­ished the story. "Assuming that Lisa is on board, of course. If she or any one of you says no, then we won't do it."

The three girls looked at each other. They grinned, but each also looked a bit nervous.

"My yea or nay on this," Amy told me, "can't come until I talk to Genma about it. It wouldn't be good enough not to use his name. Everybody knows about us, and will know who 'the boy with Amy' is. And of course if Lisa doesn't feel right, well, I guess she can tell you that herself."

"It would be enough to not use Ted's name," Gloria assured me, "but I'll contact him tonight and see if he minds." She, too, stressed the importance of clearing it with Lisa.

"I talked to Veejay this morning," Amethyst declared. "He not only doesn't mind, but thinks it'll add to his rep if people knew. The dear boy just wanted to make sure it was OK with me before he told any of his friends. I told him to tell anybody he likes, and if they don't believe him, he can send them to me."

This sort of brazenness seemed totally in character for the young girl, and when she added that she would be willing to broach the subject with Lisa, I wondered if she were perhaps a bit too willing. I told her that I would talk to Lisa myself, and if she wanted to talk to her first, to please not pressure her, or accidentally seem to.

"Well, yeah," she said, looking at me as if I were a nut job. I assured her that I was only following protocol by stressing it, and that she shouldn't take it as a comment on her character. This seemed to satisfy her, and the three of them took their leave, each giving me a quick hug as she left the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.