Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 16: Kilu Arc

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Kilu Arc - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

Basement, Smith House
8:45 P.M. Friday, December 7, 2063

Amethyst headed back down the stairs, a smile on her face. Her parents worried too much, she thought, but that was a lot better than parents who just didn't care. Poor Daddy. He seemed to find it harder than her mother to deal with the fact that their little girl had pulled a dirty trick on them: she grew up.

When she got back to the big room, she found Amy standing tall, with her hands clasped behind her head, her elbows to either side, and her legs a bit more than shoulder width apart. Ted and Veejay had their hands all over her, petting, stroking, squeezing, and playing. Mostly, they played with her tits and her ass, but a hand slipped between those legs from time to time, and as Amethyst watched, Ted slipped a finger inside of the pretty redhead and moved his hand in rather interesting ways.

Less than a metre away from her, in the same position, was Genma. He was getting the ol' grope 'n' grab from Gloria. The two lovers were watching the hands playing over each others' bodies, when they weren't gazing into each others' eyes.

That looked like fun, so Amethyst joined Gloria and started playing with Genma's nude body. She gripped one buttock and fondled his balls, remembering to be careful. Gloria was off to the boy's right, so she moved in front of him and put her face to his, moving in for...

"No kissing," Genma told her softly.

"Oh, ah, I just, um..."

"It blocks Amy's view."

"Oh. Oh, OK." Amethyst moved to his left, noticed that Gloria had released his cock, so she grabbed it herself, making sure that Amy could see what she was doing to her boyfriend. She started to stroke, but slowly, wanting to put on a good show for her friend. She tousled his hair with her other hand.

Genma felt wonderful. Two beautiful girls were playing with him, and he could watch his sweet Amy fondled by his two friends. As long as they didn't kiss her, he was loving it. And she could see him. That was a real turn-on.

Amy was just as turned on. She and Genma had been lovers for some time, and she remembered feeling a bit jealous a month ago, when she'd caught him flirting with that Eden Mortenson. But now, as one of her friends stood stroking her boyfriend's cock and another was squeezing his ass, she didn't feel that way at all. If anything, she regretted that Lisa wasn't there to join in the fun. And of course she didn't mind a bit all the attention her own body was getting. Was that Ted's finger inside of her, or Veejay's? The fact that she didn't know made her feel kind of slutty, but kind of excited, too. And her Genma was watching all of this. Wow.

"I'm going to take a step towards you," she said. It was a simple, descriptive statement, but full of meaning.

"So am I, Darling," she heard her lover reply, and then both of them did.

This brought them so close together that Gloria's hand, now on the boy's cock, sometimes bumped Ted's hand, which was pumping a finger in and out of Amy's pussy. The two teenaged lovers gazed deeply into each other's eyes for a long moment, then Amy put her arms about the boy's neck, and pulled him in for a kiss. Genma put his own arms about his girlfriend's head and kissed her with as much passion as ever he had. In the process, each took a little step forward, and now their bodies were pressed together.

Gloria didn't feel that she should have her hand between these two at this time, so she let go of the stiff member and pulled her hand out from between them. She now had a hand free, and as she looked about, she saw that Ted's ass was within grabbing distance. So she grabbed it. Soon, Ted followed suit, pulling his finger out of Amy and his hand from between the two still almost frantically kissing teens. He gave Gloria's ass a squeeze, and Gloria noted the wetness of one finger. She shivered.

On the other side of the embracing couple, Amethyst felt Veejay run his hand up and down her back, so she returned the favor. She felt kind of strange with her hand sandwiched between Genma's chest and Amy's boobs anyway, and this gave her something to do with the hand not still rubbing the sixteen-year-old's butt.

What gradually happened was that the group separated, in small stages, into three couples. Gloria found herself face to face with Ted Hartmore. Another kiss, this time just the two of them. Gloria decided to do more of this, and with him. This guy could really kiss.

Amethyst gave Veejay Rai a big hug, a quick peck on the cheek, and started spreading out blankets. Ted and Gloria soon joined in, commenting that it was only fair, as they were about to put them to use. Amethyst noticed that Gloria no longer wore her thong. Suddenly, the younger girl gave the other a hug, and then stepped back, a bit embarrassed. Amethyst was used to hugging her friends; she did so quite often. But she wasn't used to hugging naked girls! Veejay and Ted suddenly threw their arms out towards each other, as if about to engage in some hugging of their own. The four of them laughed, continued with the laying out of blankets, and were soon joined by the only "official" couple in the group.

"It's only fair that we help out with these," Amy stated, "as we're about to put them to use."

Gloria, Ted, Amethyst and Veejay busted out laughing again, with Amy and Genma soon joining in, though they had no idea what was so funny. Before long, the blankets and pillows were to everybody's likening.

"If there's any actual Coming of Age tonight, you two," said Amy, looking at Amethyst and Gloria, "I'd like to see it happen. If you don't mind, of course."

Gloria blushed, and Amethyst giggled. "You'll have to wait 'till the end of the school year, Amy," the fourteen-year-old informed her classmate, "Veejay and me, we're gonna have a good time, but I've already told him that I'm gonna still be a virgin when the night is over."

"You two virgins?" Genma sounded a bit surprised, even dubious.

"Sure are," Gloria quipped, "you wanna see our hymens? Better look quick, you won't see mine after tonight."

Ted had the decency to blush, as did Amethyst and Gloria herself.

Genma did some blushing of his own, but then ventured, "Er, I think maybe that was a joke, but if the offer's for real, than yeah, I'll look."

"Genma!" Amy was now blushing herself.

"Well, I've never seen one," the sixteen-year-old boy explained.

Gloria, for all that it had been her suggestion, looked uncertain. Amethyst, however, immediately lay on her back, bent her knees, and opened wide. Gloria decided to do the same. It had been her suggestion, after all.

Genma sank to his hands and knees, peering carefully at the two young vaginae in front of him. Nice and pink, but nothing he could identify as a hymen.

"Ya gotta open 'em up, girls," Amy laughed, "unless you want him to do it."

"Can I take a look, too?" Veejay asked, as Ted started to get on all fours, then thought better of it, then thought better again, then just stood, knees half bent, not sure what to do.

"Step right up!" laughed Gloria, though she was bright red. She and Amethyst both used fingers to spread the vaginal lips.

Gloria wanted Ted, in particular, to see what he was about to tear. "I've got what's called a 'septate hymen, ' or one that covers the vaginal opening and has two holes, side by side. The holes are necessary for the flow of menstrual blood each period, which I am not on right now."1

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

"And mine," Amethyst added, "is what is known as a 'cribriform hymen, ' meaning that it covers the entire open­ing, but has a lot of little holes scattered about. And I'm not on my period, either, but yeah, that's why you gotta have the holes."2

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

"Hey Amy," Gloria suggested, "why don't you get down here so these inquisitive males can see what a pussy looks like without a hymen."

Amy laughed, but she got into position on the other side of Gloria. "This is just like in class!"

"Yeah," Amethyst giggled, "except now we're the teachers!"

"Yeah," chuckled Ted, "time for extra credit work!"

Laughter all around, but then Veejay noted, "You know, it might just be possible to get a finger into Gloria, maybe a pinky, without tearing that hymen. But Amethyst, sweetie, there's no way I could get even my pinky through one of those little openings. If you're wanting to preserve the, um, physical evidence of your virginity, I'm not going to be able to play around inside, even with a finger."

"Well as a matter of fact," the young girl let him know, "I was wanting to keep the 'physical evidence.' So yeah, no fingers or anything else pushed up inside of me. Maybe it would be best if you didn't oral me, either, because I'm not prepared to return the favor, and it wouldn't be fair to have you do something to me that I'm not willing to do for you." She twisted her face for a second. "Sorry to put all these conditions on you. Maybe I should've laid them all out to begin with."

"Well, um," the boy started, "you, duh, um..." Veejay gave his head a shake. "Sorry, sweetie, you gave me a curve with that oral stuff. I didn't even think that that was a possibility. And since I didn't think I was getting it, you're not taking back anything I thought I was getting. Anyway," he continued, "you did lay it all out. You told me you were a virgin, and that you wanted to stay one, but that we could play around after the game. I figured that meant I get to put my hands all over you, you put your hands all over me, and I hope some kissing. Maybe a repeat of what we did?"

The fourteen-year-old girl smiled and sat up to look at the fourteen-year-old boy. "Definitely a repeat of what we did. And as for kissing..." The two virgins embraced, arm in arm, chest to chest, mouth to mouth. No, it wasn't Amethyst's first kiss, but it was her first nude-on-nude kiss since, well, since this morning with Coach. OK, but it was her first nude-on-nude kiss with a boy in her own age group. It was Veejay's first nude-on-nude kiss ever.

Amy and Genma soon followed suit, but Ted gently lay next to Gloria (already on her back, there was no need for throwing to the floor which, even with blankets, was too dangerous) and began rubbing her flat belly with one hand as he ran the other through her hair. Gloria ran one hand over the boy's ass, then took hold of his cock. Ted considered that a signal to go further, so he moved the one hand down from her hair to her face, lightly tracing out the frame of her glasses, her cheek bones, her lips. The other hand wandered down, down, down. Just before it slipped between the smiling virgin's legs, Ted let his one drop from face to breast. Those big nips looked so inviting.

Gloria was trying not to make silly noises. Crying out in the midst of orgasm was one thing, but moaning and groaning over having her face touched seemed too much. But when Ted began playing between her legs, running his finger up and down her still hymen-covered opening (and always stopping just short of her clit!), she couldn't help but let out a gasp, and when she felt her left nipple being teased, she bit her lip. But when the fifteen-year-old boy leaned forward and took the other nipple between his lips and started to both lick and suck, she gave it up and let herself gasp, pant, and make "mmmmm" noises to whatever degree she felt urged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.