Future Sex Coach Michaels - Cover

Future Sex Coach Michaels

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sex ed in the year 2063 is a bit... different... than it is today. Abstinence-only? Nope. More like "Drivers Ed for Your Sexuality" It isn't called a "participatory course" for nothing. Do these girls realize what they signed up for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Slow   School  

North Robert High School

10:07 A.M. Friday, December 7, 2063

"What we're doing today has, in fact, been referred to as 'outercourse.'" I looked at the girls, and yes, most of them already knew this. They were nude, and some of them were looking all expectant, because this was the first naked 'sex thing' that we had gotten to so far. Some were looking extremely nervous, for the same reason.

"Now, what this means is that this, " I grabbed my cock, "doesn't go into any part of any of you, " and I swept my hand across the class.

I let them giggle a bit, and watched as Linda made an exaggerated show of pouting, swinging her arm, and snapping her fingers, as if to say, "aw, shucks!" This brought more laughter, and then Witashnah raised her hand.

"Witashnah," I acknowledged, noting yet again how pretty a name she had, and how, while it had been difficult to get used to at first, it now rolled off the tongue as easy as "Lisa" or "Rita" or any other common name.

"Well," she started, "what if, you know, it were to accidentally slip into me, without us meaning to?"

There was a lot of laughing at this, and Amethyst started pantomiming some pretty heavy making out, then suddenly stood up straight, arms thrown out to her sides and eyes wide as she shouted, "OOPS!"

More laughter, then, "Whoh! How'd that happen?" from Saffron, and "Oh, uh, he he, sorry 'bout that!" from Gloria. I let them yuk it up for a while before informing them that accidental intercourse was unlikely, however popular a claim it might be.

"So when somebody says, 'It just happened! It was an accident!' that's bunk," I assured them, "It happened because you let it happen, because both of you let it happen. And we are not to let it happen today. In fact, you aren't even supposed to grab the ol' genitals today, nor am I to touch yours."

Linda did her "aw, shucks" maneuver again, but then lined up with the rest of them as I called out their names. As I had called them out in alphabetic order, last names, Caitlyn Wu was last, and Rita Banks was first.

Rita was nice, making a point first to tell me, "I'm not a virgin, you know, so do as you like." I did what the rules would allow, and wondered if something that happened in over half my classes was about to happen today. For somebody who likes to see herself as kinky, Rita was rather straightforward, basically hugging and kissing, with just a bit of hip-wiggle.

Next was Veronica. Veronica reminded me that she was not a virgin, and told me I should hold nothing back. I smiled. Yep, it was happening. Of course, I had to hold something back; those were the rules. Still I could make sure that my hands went everywhere except between her legs, and I did. My lips found a few spots, as well, and I had just licked a nipple when the buzzer sounded. I gave a quick, gentle bite, and then sent her back to her patch of floor.

Witashnah had instructions for me. "I want you to say my name, Coach," she whispered as soon as we had embraced. I didn't mind at all fulfilling such a pleasant request.

"Witashnah," I breathed in her ear as I pulled her close to me, "Witashnah Ehawee. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I nibbled her earlobe and squeezed her ass before continuing. "Witashnah. I don't think I've ever heard it before. What does it mean?"

"Mmmm" she sighed, brushing her stiffened nipples across the hairs of my chest, "It's Sioux, and it means 'virginal.' But I've always thought of myself as more of a Kachina."

"Ah, yes," I continued, as I turned her around, pressing against her from behind, nestling my hardness between her cheeks, "Hopi for 'sacred dancer.' Also a pretty name."

"How did you know that?" she blurted out loud.

"I dated a Kachina in college," I told her, still whispering. I let my hands play over her belly and breasts. She giggled, as she was now facing her classmates. I could still kiss her neck, and did so. We continued in this fashion until the buzzer buzzed.

Wendi practically threw herself against me. "We just play around today," she told me, "but when the time comes, I'm gonna ride you like a wild beast, just like I did Tommy Bleddon back in August."

"Like to be on top, do you?" I asked. I grabber her ass tight, and lifted her a few inches as I thrust forward with my hips. This caused my cock to press up, not against her belly, but against her pussy. No, I didn't enter her, but I easily could have, and she knew it. "I don't have any problem with that," I winked at her. Her reply was to swivel her hips, so that her wetness rubbed in little circles on my swollen member. She also kissed me. "Remember: like a wild beast. I've done it before, you know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.