Another Amber
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roger rescues Amber from being killed by her old Master. While she is recovering, he explains his origins on Eros. Amber joins him in his business. After a time she goes to visit her father. It turns out to be a very bad trip. This is story one in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Violence  

By the fourth day, Amber had recovered sufficiently for Roger to have sex with her. Though her vagina was still sore, her mouth and throat had healed already, and were the target of Roger's desire. She took him into her throat easily. Though he was 8 inches long, she had been abused by men with 12-inch cocks, and had been taught to take them. Roger was easier to take. Afterward, he had kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples, bringing Amber to another set of orgasms.

In the following days as she healed more, their play had moved to all of her available areas. Her mound, outer and inner lips had followed. Her love tunnel and clit had been next. Last had been her rear passage. Her new Master had explored them all. She had screamed, moaned, and orgasmed through all of them. She had passed out many times from overloads of pure pleasure.

On a night two weeks or so after rescuing her, Roger lay awake, thinking. Amber was draped over him. Her head was on his shoulder, and one leg was draped over his leg. She was sound asleep. They had finished having wonderful sex some little time before. She had screamed and moaned, thrashed and pumped her hips into him as usual. She had had multiple orgasms again also. Now she was worn out and asleep.

Before he also drifted off, Roger wondered how her fool of an old Master had been so stupid, as to not use her properly? She was so sensitive, and she orgasmed so well. She was so sweet and wonderful. How could anyone not appreciate her? How could the fool (make that the late fool) have only cared to inflect pain on her, and ignore her other considerable attributes? He knew that he certainly appreciated all of her from her sexy breasts to her tight, hot little pussy, even her sexy little nose. She was wonderful and exactly what he had been looking for. He would not let her get away. She was a wonderful, beautiful, smart, and sexy slave girl, and he intended to keep her.

It was a few days later that Amber's curiosity overcame her reluctance, and she asked her Master how he (now they) could move through walls, go from place to place, and yet not physically have to travel. How was this possible? His explanation was fascinating.

"My people are not from this planet," Roger began. "Your people aren't either. Thousands of years ago, people from my parent's planet, Eros, perfected space travel. One of the planets we visited was Earth. It was a wild and primitive place then. Still some decided to stay and set up a civilization. Something happened to them. We don't know what, but your people and civilization are the result." Amber was shocked to say the least. As he continued though, the tale became even more incredible.

"Our travelers visited many worlds, but few were what we would consider acceptable. Earth was still a disaster as far as we were concerned, and we stayed away.

"Eventually, we just settled for our own world. Manufacturing, mining, power production, and most research were all moved off planet. Only farming and fishing remained. Life was pleasant. The population was stable and well spread out. Everyone enjoyed a comfortable life. This went on for many centuries.

"Some people still explored looking for new planets, but they were long journeys with little profitable results. Few were attracted to them.

"On Eros, all was not as ideal as it seemed. Overtime, a group of people had become very 'unhappy' about the way things were being done. They were determined to change things, whether others wanted that change or not. They set about developing a secret weapon, a virus of some sort. They would be the only ones with the antidote. Something went badly – tragically – wrong. We never found out what. Some how the virus got out. The antidote didn't work. The virus had mutated some how. With our ease of travel, those infected could not be stopped, and it spread like wildfire. In only a few weeks, everyone on the planet was dead."

"But where did your people come from then?" Amber asked.

"Remember, I said that manufacturing, mining, power production, and most research had been moved off planet. My people were a part of those responsible to keep things running. Even though most everything was automated, there were still requirements for maintenance, repair, and upgrading of equipment. New products required plant changes and setup. There were also space defenses that had been established, just in case there were ever visitors. None had ever come, but we were prepared, or so we thought."

"Couldn't people escape by plane or spaceship, or what ever you traveled in, or by just moving like you do?" Amber asked.

"Remember, I mentioned the space defenses? When it was evident what was going on, the space defenses were rotated 180 degrees to face inward, and anyone trying to leave the atmosphere was warned off. If they continued, they were shot down. It was the only way to save those not contaminated. Near the end, the space defenses were really strained to stop them all. It was not a pretty sight; shooting down helpless craft loaded with refugees, but they were all infected.

"We had watched the happenings on the surface. The virus killed everything – people, animals, birds, anything on land. Perhaps in the sea also. We couldn't be sure of that. We had no idea how long it would last either. Many lost all hope, and simply opened their quarters or ship to space and also died. Some remained. My parents and grandparents were among them. My parents were babies at the time.

"Those remaining decided that their best chance of survival was to leave the Eros system, and establish themselves on other worlds. There were not many choices. They loaded the available ships, and also those that arrived from the outer system, with the production machinery they would need to continue their way of life. They then set out for the worlds they had chosen. Earth was my grandparents choice. My parents as infants of course went with them."

"They arrived over a hundred years ago. They hid their ships from prying telescopes. The majority were in stasis chambers – asleep. A few at a time watched, taking turns. About sixty years ago after your Second World War, there was a great movement of populations. Eventually our people joined in. What were a few more strangers among so many? Especially as they came as families with children.

"They had knowledge. They turned it to their advantage. They took high tech jobs. Some filed for patents on new inventions. Inventions that were old in their society but new here. Others influenced those they worked with who filed patents. This avoided suspicion. Our people quickly became wealthy, but remained apart. My parents grew up."

"It was not thought strange that my grandparents, or any of the other Originals had no more children – they were older people. The trouble came when the younger people tried to have more than one child. It didn't happen, not between Originals. Then it was discovered that we could have children with Earth people. My parents would not leave each other; they had been through too much together. They did, however, have other children. It is so easy to pickup someone in a city, and get pregnant – especially if you try.

"So now, we seek out compatible Earth people for mates. No Originals are able to get pregnant by Originals anymore. It is something our scientists don't understand, but it is a fact. Perhaps it's what happened to the original colonists. So here I am," Roger finished.

"But you were born here, Master. Weren't you?" Amber asked.

"Yes, Little One. I was born here. This is the only planet, I have ever been on. We are nearly the same as you. There are some differences," he answered.

"But how do you travel as you do! You never said," she asked.

"That is one of the differences. It's a mutation that occurred on Eros many years ago. People discovered that they could move various distances, depending on the individual, just by thinking about where they wanted to go. Our scientists investigated this and came up with a way to increase the range by a molecular construct that was injected into people. Now children at age two get the injection, and are able to move by themselves. It takes several years for the molecular construct to mature and the individual to develop the skills required. By the time they are ready to travel any great distance, they are old enough. Of course it requires knowing where you want to go, and being able to picture it in your mind."

"Two year-olds can usually picture mommy and bed. Later they can picture the kitchen, backyard, or playpen. So they are fairly safe, and their range is limited. Older children move about more freely, and adults even more so. Still the range is not usually more than a few hundred miles at a time even for the most experienced. If you know the various destinations, you can travel more then 500 or 1,000 miles in a fairly short time, even if taking someone with you," Roger said.

"Is that why there are no doors in our house?" Amber asked.

"Yes, Little One, one of the reasons. The other reason is that it is located in a mountain, and is not a house at all. There are a number of residences in the mountain. We come and go as we please. It's our safety net and retreat. No one not of our group knows where it is, or when we are here. We can disappear completely if necessary. Sometime soon, I'll take you to my house near the city. I have a studio in the city also, where I work."

"May a girl ask what her Master does?" Amber whispered, afraid she was being too forward.

"Certainly, Little One," Roger replied with a smile. "I'm a photographer. I take pictures of women, mostly young and naked women. I've had my work in a lot of magazines, and on the Internet. It pays very well."

"Will you take my picture, Master?" Amber asked.

"Yes, I most certainly will. But they will not appear in magazines or on the Internet. I don't want others sharing you. I want you only for myself," Roger told her as he reached out and stroked her breast.

It was a week later that Roger handed her a robe with instructions to put it on. He then told her it was time that he returned to the city. He had commitments to shoot pictures in a few days, and it was necessary that they leave for his house. Amber donned the robe. Roger took her hand, and they walked directly toward the wall. There was the now familiar feeling of falling, and they were in his living room.

The living room resembled the room in the mountain, but there were differences: doors and windows, light fixtures, and Amber was sure that she heard an air conditioner or heater. The room was also larger. It was late afternoon when they arrived, as evidenced by the light visible through the window shades and curtains.

Roger went about re-awakening the house; turning off the alarm system, activating the phone system, adjusting the temperature, calling his answering service, opening blinds, and unlocking the security locks on the doors. It was a large house with many rooms. It was richly furnished. There were expensive rugs and furniture. Rare art hung on the walls. There was a swimming pool and hot tub out back. Amber was amazed.

"Master, is all of this yours?" she asked when they returned to the living room.

"Yes, it is, Little One," he replied.

"You must be very wealthy," she said. "It's more impressive than my father's house. He's very well off, but nothing like this," Amber informed him.

"I entertain clients at times and require a suitable place to do that," Roger told her.

"You have many female friends," Amber breathed near tears. She feared he would not want her here.

"I have female friends, yes, but none are as dear to me as you, Little One," Roger assured her.

They had dinner later on the terrace and watched some television before retiring for the night. The bed in Roger's bedroom was, if anything, larger than the one in the mountain. They spent an excellent night enjoying each other before falling asleep in the early morning.

They rose near noon, and Roger took her to his gym in the daylight basement. It was much more extensive than that in the mountain. They worked out for a while, and then went upstairs to the pool for a swim. Later they had lunch. It was late afternoon when Roger started calling people to insure that all would be ready for work in the morning. After a late dinner, they retired early. Tomorrow was a workday.

Monday morning arrived early. Their light exercise was followed by a shower, and then breakfast.

"Time to dress," Roger told Amber. She had not considered the need for clothes. Having been nude for most of the last ten months, Amber had not thought of the need for clothes. Her Master took pictures of naked women, after all. Why was their a need for clothes?

Roger went to one of the other bedrooms and opened the door to a huge closet. It was full of women's clothes. Amber was astonished. Who did these belong to? Why were they here? Did Roger have a wife already? Was she just a play-toy?

Roger called her over and started to hold up dresses and skirts to see how they would look on her. Amber was even more astonished as the full implication of this huge collection of clothes sank in. These were not just clothes. These were expensive designer outfits. There were complete outfits: shoes. blouses, gloves, purses and underthings to go with each dress. The collection must be worth thousands and thousands of dollars. There were obviously also several sizes of clothes. What was this?

"What do you think of the clothes?" Roger asked, finally.

"Master, these are expensive clothes and there are so many. Do you have a wife?" Amber asked as she choked up.

"Little One, remember, I'm a photographer. I shoot nudes, but that's not all that I shoot. A year ago I did ads for two large clothing designers. These were samples that they sent. Actually, they sent each design in two sizes. It was my judgment as to what size girl to put them on. The girl got the outfit that she modeled. I kept the spare in case of a need to re-shoot. There were very few re-shoots. Consequently, I have this closet full of outfits. Now, hold these against yourself. I want to see how they look." He studied her for a few minutes, then nodded.

"Yes, these will do nicely," he said. "Would you like underwear also? I'm sure that I have something that will match."

"Master, could I not go like this? It has been long since I have worn clothes. I'm very comfortable without them."

"Little One, I fear if I were to drive into the city with you as you are now, there would be accidents galore, and the police would lock both of us up for a long time. So no, you can not go as you are now. You will wear what I have given you. If you desire underwear, pick some out, also shoes. When I have dressed, I'll inspect you. Be sure to brush your hair. It's lovely, and needs brushing everyday."

"Yes, Master," Amber replied. She had her instructions.

Roger returned in about 20 minutes. He was very handsome, and Amber spent a minute admiring him. Her Master was 5'-10" tall, about 170 pounds, a muscular 28 years old with medium brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a light blue shirt and tan trousers. There was a pair of short brown boots on his feet and a Stetson hat on his head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.