Suburban Succubus - Cover

Suburban Succubus

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 9: An end? Or a beginning?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: An end? Or a beginning? - A son with a succubus fetish gets his hands on a tome that actually works, leading to some unintended results with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son  

My mother and I were again curled up in bed, taking shelter from the winter storm that raged outside our bedroom. Our new bed was an ensemble, made of hefty hardwood and fitted together with expert joinery and not a few long metal screws for good measure. It had weighed a ton and cost a fortune, but it promised stability and came with a decades-long warranty, soothing our incredulity at the asking price. Still, I thought, snuggling against my mother's lithe, naked body and rubbing at her gravid belly, beginning to bulge ever so slightly. After many weeks, the evidence of our incestous union was visible to the outside world; my mother was the talk of her insurance company, her workmates friendly in their jealousy over her ability to pin down a viable catch. I slid my hand up onto her outstretched arm, tracing along it to the silvery, diamond-studded ring I had blown the last of my savings on.

My movement must have awoken my mother, who shifted about until she was on her back. My hand drifted back to her belly. She rolled her eyes with mock frustration. "I'm not Buddha." I grinned at her, my fingers combing through the tangle of trimmed pubic hair she kept above the fleshy, meaty lips of her sex. I beamed at her. "Oh, I know. But every time I rub it, I get lucky."

She snickered, amused by my rather insipid double entendre. She opened her legs, challenging me to prove whether I could walk the walk as well as talk the talk. I accepted the task, kissing her briefly before disappearing beneath the covers, kneeling between my mother's outstretched legs. Shrouded in darkness, I relied on my sense of touch and the scent of her arousal to guide me to her cleft, working at her with my mouth, tounge, and teeth. By now, we were well used to the vagaries of each other's bodies and sexual preferences; it was the work of mere moments to bring her gasping, shuddering, to climax. Kissing my way back up her body, I settled back into an embrace, idly fingering her slick opening. A blissful smile on her face, my mother slipped back to sleep. I stayed awake for a while yet, my hand eventually moving back to the mound that my daughter was developing under.

I had been putting this off for a while, but I needed to discuss my mother's deal with Liira. Invoking the succubus' name, I called her forth; the effect of my mother's closed eyes and softly moving chest as she slumbered whilst her mouth moved at the demoness' behest never failed to disconcert me. "About what you promised my mother. What can you tell me?"

Liira's mouth curved into a smile. "Many things, mortal. But you know the rules. An exchange must be given." I slipped my hand back down to my mother's crotch, spreading her lips and diddling the hard nub between them. Liira shivered. "A little pleasure for a little information, then?"

She moaned softly, in assent. My mother's eyes fluttered open at the sudden sound. The muscles around her mouth moved, attempting to wrest control of her face from Liira. Accepting defeat graciously, she turned her face to me, eyes sparkling. She glanced down demurely, indicating I should continue. Liira spoke again, her voice throaty and raw with her customary lust and evident pleasure at my ministrations. "I find these terms agreeable. Ask, then."

I began to bombard her with questions. Once I was finished, Liira began to answer me, working through my concerns one by one. "Your mother is still fertile in and of herself. The healing I performed on her sexual organs is permanent, and I have taken the liberty of completely rejuvenating her ovaries, replacing the eggs lost through her previous menses. Four full moons hence, I shall pour my soul into the vessel you and your mother have prepared for me, awaiting my birth into new flesh. I shall heal your mother quickly- not instantly, for that is not within my grasp- of the damage she suffers in labour, that the two of you may mate with each other as soon as possible after that event."

My mother's eyes were triumphant, celebrating the birth of our child and the knowledge that our coupling would not be overly disrupted by the usually traumatic event. "I have arranged it so that her body will remain lush for an un-natural period of time. You and your mother will age slowly, reward unbidden for two who have provided me with such," and here she purred, her voice thick with sensual appreciation "delicious sustenance. I cannot ensure further children, but it is likely you will get yourself upon your mother again. Especially given how frequently the two of you copulate. Truly commendable, my Summoner. I had my doubts about you at first, though I am glad to be proven wrong."

Her monologue came to an abrupt end as my mother stiffened beside me, orgasming again at my deft touch. Liira emitted a sigh of satisfaction, slowing the sensation and spinning my mother's bliss out. Over her shaking shoulder, I could see the red glare of my mother's clock-radio; a full five minutes passed with her in the grip of a growing climax. Finally, her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp, passing out under the strain Liira had subjected her body to. Having exacted her price, Liira blithely continued, as though nothing had transpired. "I shall place a glamour on you, one that will convince all and sundry that you are not mother and son, but husband and wife. Even those who knew you before will have their memories obfuscated by my touch. You shall watch over me as I grow; the maturation process is slow and complex, and even I cannot tamper with it if I desire the best outcome. When I am of age, you will seed me as you did your mother, and I shall call forth my sisters. In accordance with your mother's request, any offspring you bear will be female; they will know of me and my sisters and upon attaining their majority will be freely able to choose whether they wish to play host to my kind or not. Even if they do not, they will be attracted to you in the same manner as your mother. Ah, Summoner, it shall be glorious. My sisters and I shall dine on the lusts of your family. And all will live long, happy and healthy in a forbidden union. I trust this answers your queries, then?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.