Suburban Succubus - Cover

Suburban Succubus

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 8: The Home Run

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Home Run - A son with a succubus fetish gets his hands on a tome that actually works, leading to some unintended results with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son  

Gnawing on one knuckle, I nervously relived what was otherwise a great day. My mother had used the excuse of a purposely-forgotten handbag to lure me downtown to her offices, where she'd successfully sprung a dynamite sexual ambush on me, combining the twin taboos of incest with the threat of discovery by her work colleagues. It would have been fantastic, except that my mother's secretary had clearly overhead us in the throes of passion, mocking me with her discovery as I left. Although she had decided I was my mother's paramour- true in and of itself- I was afraid she might realise I was her son in truth, risking bringing our illicit affair into the open.

As soon as my mother opened the front door, I was on her in an instant; ordinarily, I would greet her with a kiss and a grope, and we would either make our way upstairs to bed or attend to various chores as the situation allowed or demanded. Today, however, my mother sprang at me like a hunting cat, looking to continue what had begun in her office. At any other time, I would have gladly accepted her advances, but now I needed to lay my fears to rest. I wriggled free of her embrace, leading my mother to the lounge room and sitting down beside us. I gave in to her ardour, replying in kind to her sucking mouth and roving hands, but when she straddled me and made to undo my belt, I caught her hands and her gaze. Visibly disappointed, she deflated, sinking her full weight onto my lap to remind me what I was passing up. "What?"

"Your secretary. She knows." My mother cocked her head to one side, a slow smile spreading across her face. "Oh, that. Don't worry about it. She had been hounding me for a while about how I'd gotten fit and why I was always so happy. I couldn't very well tell her that my son had screwed me into shape and that I was walking funny because he spent every night banging my quim out of shape." She leaned in, kissing my forehead and treating me to a close-up of her cleavage. She settled back on me, continuing her explanation. "I told her that I had a new man, had gotten a border in after my son left home. That he was handsome, young, and that he'd put the moves on me." She grinned happily. "Then Stacey kept asking about when she'd get to meet my new man. It turned into an office joke, the cougar and her helpless prey." With an arch look and a superior curl to her lips, my mother finished explaining her actions.

"So I put out the word that my mysterious Lothario would be paying us a visit today. Now Stacey's at me to find out if you have a brother." Her hands returned to my belt, undoing it and freeing my penis from my briefs. "I told her I'd work on it."

My groin surged, heat washing over me. What she referred to was the redemption of my unintended contract with Liira, and the culmination of my relationship with my mother. My mother tittered, and I tore her clothes off, threw her down on the couch, and ravished her there and then. Both of us fired by the thought of me impregnating her, our lovemaking was savage, intense, and over all too quickly. Cradling her in my arms, I carried her to our bed, where we mated again, slowly, sensuously, our lust temporarily slaked.

Sadly, that was not to be the month for it; I questioned Liira on the subject, and she told me that although she could ensure, see to it that any conception would successfully gestate, there was little she could do to hasten the event. After advising me that most of the techniques supposedly guaranteed to increase male potency were merely old wives tales, she slipped back beneath my mother's face, content to feast on the banquet we provided for her. I occasionally toyed with the idea of telling my mother about Liira, but always decided against it on the basis that either Liira would over-rule my mother's reaction to the news or that my mother would be fine with it. In the case of the latter, the status quo would not change; if she did object, I would know about it, and even if Liira could contain the situation I would no longer be able to enjoy a willing partner in my mother.


Eventually, our nights spent in sweaty congress paid off; we had given up on the home kits purchased from the local pharmacy. Our first inkling of success was when my mother awakened me with sudden movement, lurching out of our bed and sprinting to the en suite to be loudly ill. Confirmation came a few days later; we sidetracked ourselves by coupling for virtually every moment we shared awake, stopping only because my mother had to work. I took advantage of her absence to buy some more test kits, with the positive result leaving us both beaming. We made love again to celebrate, then discussed our future.

It was at that point I knew I was going to have to reveal Liira's existence to my mother. When I finally worked up enough courage to broach the subject, she shrugged off my concern, telling me that Liira had visited her a few times in her dreams to discuss what had happened. My mother had been angry at first, more because I had dabbled in the occult than over what had happened in its aftermath. Although I suspected Liira of having a hand in my mother's unexpected nonchalance, I let the issue drop, merely happy to have free reign in coupling with her.

A few weeks later, on a warm Sunday afternoon, my mother and I lay together on her bed, spooning after having spent the day lazing around, cuddling. Although she had yet to begin showing obvious signs of the child- our daughter, in accordance with my pact- my eyes were familiar with every little curve of my mother's body. I could tell that she had begun to thicken slightly around the middle, carrying extra weight to cushion her hips and to store energy. Her creamy breasts, at the moment cupped in my hands, had enlarged ever so slightly, her aureoles darkening a shade or two as her milk ducts, so long empty, began to awaken.

Sighing, I slowly traced one hand down her ribs, circling inch by inch down to her sex. My mother let out slight mewls of pleasure, breathing lustily when I parted her lips and quested for her clitoris. Grinding backwards against me, she found me already erect. She allowed me to toy with her, parting her thighs to grant me easier access to her wet, flowering orifice. With deliberate slowness, gentle tenderness, I bought her to a trembling orgasm, savouring her gasps as she shook in my embrace. Once her tremors had ceased, she rolled to face me, showering my face with butterfly kisses whilst she fondled at my groin.

Sensing that I was waiting to speak with her, she abandoned what she was about, pulling back and eyeing me off over the short stretch of pillow separating our faces. One arm trapped beneath her, holding her in my strong embrace, I could fondle her nipples and aureole with only one hand. Whilst I gathered my thoughts, I stimulated my mother, revelling in each pant of satisfaction I wrung from her cooling body. She smiled drowsily at me, contented physically by her orgasm and emotionally by the intimacy shared. My hand slid lower, cupping her belly, as though I could somehow feel the child of our incestuous union growing even now within her.

"About our baby, mum," I began. With those words, the lazy smile on her face blossomed into radiance, her heavily lidded eyes shining with the joy of a mother-to-be discussing her unborn child. "You know about Liira. But I haven't told you the rest of it." She waited expectantly for me to continue; I wrestled with the temptation of caressing the dewy lips of her exposed sex again, eventually deciding against it in case she mistook my desire for her with an attempt to manipulate her with fleshly pleasures. Clearing my throat, I pressed on. "I didn't know it at the time," I stressed, hoping she would believe me, "but when I summoned Liira the ritual made her a few promises. The first, which you know about, was your body." My mother's smile turned lascivious, and she moved back closer to me, rubbing one perfect thigh against the outside of my upper leg. "I know that. And how many times do I have to tell you this, son? I forgive you. I don't care. Your little succubus friend has given me the most mind-blowing sex I've ever imagined, along with an attentive lover who dotes on me. In an ideal world I wouldn't be getting banged senseless by my son or getting pregnant by him, but the world's not an ideal place." Her hands again sought out my groin, sliding up and down my length. My pleasure at the luxurious touch of her hands must have been visible, for she chuckled, reached around me, and pulled us into a tight embrace, my hard penis trapped between our bodies, throbbing with my- with our- incestuous need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.