Suburban Succubus
Chapter 6: Moonlighting

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Moonlighting - A son with a succubus fetish gets his hands on a tome that actually works, leading to some unintended results with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son  

I awoke to a blazing light, expecting to find the room lit by the dawn. Instead, the moon hung high in the night sky outside; the storm had passed, and the full moon's light was enough to see clearly by. I watched my mother sleeping beside me, our bodies wound together sinuously after our passionate bout of lovemaking. Marvelling at her alabaster skin in the moon's pale radiance, I leaned back and pulled the covers away so that I could drink in the sight of my mother's breasts, rising and falling with each drowsy breath. My own exhalations washed across her magnificent cleavage, raising goosebumps.

A deliciously wicked idea came to my mind, and I hastened to put it into practice. Slowly moving my leg, trapped between my mother's thighs and resting against her privates, I created enough space to slide one questing hand down, teasing at her nest, coaxing her back to life. I alternated my breath across each the gentle curves of her breasts, gradually causing her nipples to harden into prominence against her dark aureoles. All the while, I was held transfixed by the soft rise and fall of my mother's teats, enthralled by each small sigh of satisfaction she made in her sleep. I idly wondered what her dream had turned to with my stimulation of her sex.

The moon was slipping out of view by the time I could slide a finger into my mother's gripping channel, soaked through with the fluids of her arousal. I gently disentangled us, lying her down on her back and positioning my self above her, as though I intended to perform a push-up. Nothing so mundane or chaste was to follow; instead, I dropped my weight and surged into her, plunging within her in a single, sweeping movement.

My mother's eyes snapped open; she was jolted into wakefulness not by my incestuous intrusion, but by the force of my thrust, which had shaken her entire body. Realising where she was and what was happening, the brief look of consternation on my mother's face was quickly replaced by one that promised a lusty coupling. She blasphemed, lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. I took her violently, savage thrusts throwing her breasts into tectonic motion, bouncing this way and that. I varied my angle and the depth of my thrusts, pounding into the bottom of her sheath and taking care to slide my length across her clitoris. She mewled softly, my only warning before she exploded into orgasm; undaunted, I pushed on, lifting her bodily and bringing us into a kneeling position, my knees pressed together between her legs.

Taking the bait, my mother took charge of our forbidden union; where my lovemaking had been fierce, so too was hers, but expressed in a different way. She moved atop me swiftly, like a yo-yo in the hands of an accomplished master. She took me to varying depths, sometimes grinding onto me, sometimes halting halfway or less down my shaft and retreating. Deliberately staving off my own orgasm, I clutched at my mother, meeting her movements with my own, thrusting against her savagely and bringing her to another orgasm. Not waiting for her to catch her breath, I grabbed at her hips, pulled her off me, and roughly pushed her into position to be taken from behind, like a bitch in heat. She glanced back over her shoulder, her eyes heavily lidded in appreciation for my technique. Having bought her to orgasm twice, I used her for my pleasure, sawing in and out of my mother's fiery chasm with no regard for her. Within seconds I came, spewing my seed within my mother's taboo depths. Gasping, we re-arranged ourselves on the bed, clasping each other in a loving embrace that belied the fury we had unleashed on each other just seconds before.

"Whew," my mother blew explosively. "What was that?" I grinned tightly back at her. "That was me, fucking you," I teased, groping at one heaving breast. She arched one delicate eyebrow, eyes sparkling with amusement, rising to the challenge with aplomb. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" she asked lightly.

"Oh, you know it," I replied, my mouth engulfing hers. We maintained the kiss whilst I slid one hand back to her opening, dripping wet with a mixture of our juices. This time, I merely rubbed at her gently, eliciting an appreciative moan before returning my attention to her breasts. At long last, sated, we broke apart, my hands tweaking her nipples whilst she traced idle patterns across my chest.

I smiled, kissed my mother's forehead lightly, and called forth the spirit within her that had laid the platform for this conquest so long ago. Looking back, especially after the sex I had enjoyed these past two nights, I could scarcely understand why I had found the idea of taking my mother so repulsive. It had taken me these many months to grow accustomed to the idea, to overcome my ingrained view that coupling with my mother was something illicit and vile. I had finally come to understand that it merely changed the flavour of the experience, that incest was akin to taking an already fine dish and adding the right blend of spices, elevating it from merely great to perfection.

My mother's face grew harder, sterner as Liira appeared, though her pleased smile did not fade. "Well, now, my Summoner. Another outstanding performance, and entirely unsolicited on my behalf or your mother's. And to salve your conscience, your first mating tonight was entirely at your mother's behest. Such gentlemanly treatment and so romantic a meal aroused her passions; I simply allowed them to overcome her better nature. But I must assume you bought me forth for a reason, not a commentary on your skills. Shall we cut to the chase, my dear boy? What do you desire? As you have seen, there is little I cannot provide, at least within my sphere of influence."

My throat tightened a bit, drying as I contemplated what I was about to request. "Liira, um ... last night and tonight were ... really intense." As I struggled to put my desire into words, Liira's face hardened, my mother's eyes becoming flinty, ugly with the succubus' rage. "So. Already you seek to undo our arrangement?" she hissed. I hurried to correct her interpretation of the situation. "No! No, not that. Well, kind of. What I was wondering was ... can you do this more often?"

Liira was taken aback. My earlier protestations about never wanting to have sex with my mother must have convinced her that I meant what I was saying. Initially, perhaps, I had; over time, though, the sight of my mother's naked body and the incredible sex Liira had provided me with using it had overcome the objectionable nature of the deed. Over the months that I had journeyed to my mother's bed- or she to mine- under the cover of darkness, she had been able to slowly chip away at my societal conditioning, teaching me to appreciate my mother's beauty and the pleasure her body could bring mine. The cracks in my denial that I enjoyed what we were doing had gradually widened, the flood escaping the dam entirely over the past few nights. Liira's features softened, her smile returning, though now smugly superior rather than simply exultant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.