Suburban Succubus - Cover

Suburban Succubus

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 3: Third Time's the Charm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Third Time's the Charm - A son with a succubus fetish gets his hands on a tome that actually works, leading to some unintended results with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son  

Having taken solace in my bedroom, I flung myself on my bed. As I did so, something seemed not quite right; I remembered the pile of books I had concealed beneath the duvet, and after flinging back the covers I discovered a fine patina of ash where they had once been. Evidently Liira had taken steps towards preventing me from trying anything with whatever information I had acquired that might have proven useful against her. Great. Rolling over, I stared up at the ceiling, reflecting on the nightmarish past day; meddling with the supernatural had proven to be a spectacularly bad idea. Not having slept but having spent so much time screwing my mother, I was both physically and emotionally wrecked. I more passed out than fell asleep, and when I opened my eyes again it was clearly Sunday morning.

Untangling myself from my bed-sheets, I dutifully performed the chore of stripping the bed and taking the sheets to the laundry, seeking solace in the familiarity of the mundane. My thoughts occupied revisiting my incestuous congress, I completely failed to notice my mother walking into the laundry behind me. She put her hand on my shoulder and got as far as "Good mor-" before I jumped like a scalded cat, startling her as well. As she jerked into a flight/fight response, the glass of orange juice she carried was launched into the air; thankfully, it did not shatter when it hit the floor. Unfortunately, the juice soaked right through my mother's white nightclothes, having the same effect water does at a wet t-shirt competition. I blushed, embarrassed for her- although as recently as a few hours ago I had been treated to the sight of not just one breast through translucent material, but every part of my mother's naked form. My mother made a graceful exit, asking me to clean up the mess on the floor whilst she changed; I dragged out one of my sheets, soaked up the juice with it, and then rinsed it clean in the sink.

When she returned, my mother was dressed ... a little differently to her normal mode. On a Sunday, she did the housework- I was responsible for my room- and usually she would wear old clothes that could get grubby rather than newer, more valued attire. Typically, her ensemble would be a baggy, faded t-shirt of some kind and sweat pants; this being summer, she had instead opted for a sports bra and the shortest shorts she had, along with a g-string I could see poking out above her backside. Liira's handiwork, I assumed, to remind me of our ongoing compact.

Mercifully, my contact with my mother wash short; she was only in the laundry to gather the mop, bucket, and cleaning products she needed, and all I was waiting on was the juice-soaked nightie so I could turn on the washing machine. My mission accomplished, I headed into the kitchen and boiled the kettle, crunching through half a bowl of cereal whilst I waited. I hadn't been able to eat yesterday morning, and I'd slept most of the day away in exhaustion, so I tore into what was available, washing down what turned out to be three courses with my own glass of orange juice. Having cleared the mess away and washed up, I retreated to my bedroom, letting my scantily clad mother know that I had already cleaned the floor. Snagging a new set of manchester from the hallway closet, I made my bed and then tried to work out my next move.

Bored, I wandered over to my bedroom window, peering out into the world at large. Beneath me in the yard, my mother was hanging out the washing on the line. From where I stood, I could see down her deep cleavage; as though she had been waiting for just that moment, she leaned forwards, picked up a pillowcase, and raised it up to peg onto the line. The varied movements involved were apparently beyond the design of her bra, though, and as she reached up she spilled out of the bra, a wardrobe malfunction worthy of the best of the Hollywood set. She immediately turned bright red, looked around- but thankfully, not up- for observers, then dropped the pillowcase and returned her bosoms to their black spandex prison. Realising I'd again been caught up by the allure of seeing a woman naked and having that concern over-rule the revulsion I should be feeling over seeing my mother in a state of undress, I stepped quickly away from the window, firing up my lap-top to play a computer game and waste some time.

A few hours later, my digital reverie was disturbed when my mother knocked on the door to announce her presence, then opened it to tell me she'd made some sandwiches for lunch. The last thing I wanted to do was sit across the table from my mother and eat a meal with her whilst her breasts jiggled about in a failing bra, but there was no real way around it. Fortunately, I was famished and so was able to avoid both conversation and spending too long with her. As soon as was polite, I fled back to my bedroom, becoming wrapped up in hunting and slaying monsters so I could take their stuff and use it to hunt and slay other monsters. I lost track of time, and when I finally glanced to the digital clock on my nightstand, I saw that it was half past six; the sky outside was the deep red of a summer dusk. Not long now, I thought miserably. From down the hall I could hear my mother's en suite shower start up, followed by gurgling water as she washed herself clean.

I walked to my bed, staring at the ceiling whilst I waited for full darkness to fall. Not twenty minutes later, my bedroom door opened; my mother walked in, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her mid-section, just high enough to cover the full curves of her breasts, and hanging just low enough to conceal the junction of her thighs. Beneath my mother's water-slicked hair, though, it was clearly Liira in control, smirking smugly at my obvious discomfort.

She allowed the towel to fall away, exposing my mother's lush body to me. Though she'd not been outdoors for long today, she'd somehow managed to acquire a slight tan, enough to highlight her creamy breasts, thighs, and sex. Kneeling at the end of my bed, she crawled up to me, her movements sensuously feline and designed to give me a good look at my mother's supple form. Facing me, she straddled my lap, rivulets of water coursing from her hair across her breasts, down her stomach, and eventually onto my jeans, slowly soaking through. Without preamble, she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss, her questing tongue lashing about inside my mouth as she unbuttoned my shirt, opening it to allow her hard nipples to rest against my chest. Her heat and weight at my groin conspired with my visceral response to her physical assault to stir my groin into life; shifting her weight, she sat up slightly, unbuttoning my jeans and freeing my penis before my erection became painful.

I had expected her to slide down my shaft again, but instead when she re-settled her weight on me it was with my cock jutting up between our bodies; she grabbed my hands, placed them on her bust, and kissed me again, deeply. I kneaded at her as I'd been taught, my penis throbbing against her stomach. With a final moan of pleasure, she leaned away, scooted back, and with a mischievous grin took my penis in both her hands and attacked it with her mouth. Unsurprisingly, Liira was a master of the blow job, combining squeezing and jacking at me with her hands with suction, tongue, and teeth; eventually, she abandoned the use of her hands and simply bobbed up and down on me, deep-throating my cock. The sensation was intense, and the sucking, gagging sounds my mother made as she worked at me heightened my arousal. Just as I reached the edge of orgasm, she stopped and sat up, a long, thin strand of saliva mixed with pre-come leaking from her lips, quickly slurped up in the manner of spaghetti. Winking, she said simply "My turn," grabbed a pillow, and made herself comfortable.

None of my past girlfriends had ever been much for fellatio, to say nothing of cunnilingus. As I knelt between my mother's outstretched legs and stared down at the flowering wetness of her sexual organs, my mind flitted back to the failure my first attempt at missionary-position sex with my mother. With Liira's demonstration of what could- and would- happen to my mother if I displeased her, sexually or otherwise, an equally fresh memory, I gambled on admitting that fact and throwing myself on whatever mercy she had. "Liira, I ... um ... haven't really done this before. Ever, I mean. Could you..." I trailed off, gesturing vaguely. She took the cue. "Teach you how to please a woman with your mouth? Of course."

She beckoned me forward, so I leaned in, my still-hard penis seeping as I did so. Taking my head firmly in her hands, Liira carefully positioned my mouth in front of my mother's sex. Heat wafted up, carrying the strong scent of her sexual arousal. Her pheromones and the sight of the visibly wet gash before me short-circuited my brain; my cock lurched, smacking me in the stomach. "The key, mortal, is in not being over-eager. The mouth and tongue must be applied correctly. In time I shall teach you how to use your teeth, but for today we shall attend only to the basics. First, a long lick up your mother's cunt."

I complied immediately with her direction, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her before she continued, "and now press your lips against me, as though you would kiss the lips that brought you into this world." Hesitantly at first, but harder as my confidence grew, I did so. Her hands slightly repositioned me so that the emphasis of the kiss was towards the top of my mother's vagina, concentrating on the hard nubbin of her clitoris. "Now, lick at my clitoris, as a cat licks up milk." With short, strong strokes of my tongue, I swirled across her pleasure centre, setting her to squirming as she ground down onto my mouth. She gasped. "Good, good, yes ... and now long and slow up and down the outer lips ... that's it ... and slip your tongue inside, poke it about ... just like that!"

My mother shuddered. I was under no illusions as to my level of skill; Liira was clearly instructing me in whatever method would generate the fastest and most powerful responses. Continuing, she ordered me to lave up and down my mother's petals, interspersing it with short bursts working my tongue inside her vagina or licking at her clitoris. It took a while, but eventually her breath quickened and she latched onto my head, grinding my mother's pussy into my face as she exploded into orgasm. Despite the obviously perverse nature of what I was doing, I continued working at her with my mouth, fearing any possible retribution if I did not do exactly what Liira wanted of me. Finally, she pushed me away from my mother's gloriously forbidden sex. She sat up, both of us gasping for breath, her after her furious orgasm and me after being in so awkward a position for so long. Liira crawled into my lap, crushing my penis between our bodies as she leaned forward and slowly, sensuously licked my mother's juices from my face, savouring the sweet taste of the heady mix of her lubricant and the fluids ejaculated from her g-spot. Finally, my face cleaned, she leaned back, thrusting my mother's chest out and affording me a prime view of her heaving breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.