Brian, Guess What? - Cover

Brian, Guess What?

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brian's sister's best friend tells her a secret that leads them to the bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next afternoon, Becca comes to the door wearing a tee and shorts. This horny guy doesn't miss the fact that she's not wearing a bra.

"Hi, Becs, you look beautiful."

"Mmm, thanks, come in and make yourself naked. I am," and she peels off the tee and pulls down her shorts standing in front of me with her hands on her hips as if daring me. As if I needed daring.

"I just thought we'd be together today in the altogether."

"What a nice idea. It makes kissing and hugging you much nicer," which we proceeded to do.

"Oh, Becca, I want to kiss you more, um, all over. Let's go upstairs."

So, I followed Becca's stunning ass up the stairs watching her pussy lips wink out at me as she took each step. Oh, my, I may die before I get to her room.

She sits on the bed and I kneel in front of her.

"Oh, this is what I want," and I gently pull her legs apart and begin kissing and licking all around her love garden.

"Oh, Brian, that's so nice. I love you kissing me there. It's so sexy. Can we do each other?"

We get up on the bed and I ask her if she would rather be on the top or bottom.

"Um, top, I think. Is that alright?"

"Anything with you, Becca, is alright with me."

So, I lay down and she gets over me presenting me with an absolutely beautiful pair of pussy lips within a tongue's distance of my mouth. Oh, heaven.

"You are so pretty down here, just beautiful."

"Thanks, Brian, I'm glad you like me."

We begin giving oral love to one another, exploring all around, getting to know each other in a most intimate way. I can feel her twitch when I poke my tongue between her pussy lips which are very wet and slippery.

"Mmm, mmm," I hear from the other end of the bed, obviously I'm doing something right, then I feel her pushing down on my face and wiping her pussy back and forth.

"UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, EWW, eww, uhhh, uhhh."

Wow, I've just given Becca an orgasm. I love giving orgasms, it really gets me so hard.

"Oh, Brian, that was so nice, really wonderful. I want it good for you," says Becca as she begins to suck away.

She's concentrating mostly on the end of my dick and as she sucks, she runs her tongue around my cockhead which lights me up big time. Oh, this girl is bringing me right over to the cliff and throwing me off.

"Oh, oh, ewww, ewww, umph, umph, that's so good, oooh, so good."

She never slowed down at all as I spewed my love juice into her mouth. Oh, was this lovely. I moved around so we were facing the same way and we hugged and kissed for a long time.

"That was lovely, Brian. You really make me feel wonderful."

"I just love your body, Becca, you are so pretty," I said as I kissed her breasts and licked around her nipples.

"Eww, that tickles, but it feels really sexy, too, do it some more."

Happy to oblige, I licked and sucked some more as she played with me.

"This is nice being naked with you, Brian. Do you like it"

"Oh, I love being with you. I really want us to make love."

"But I'm not on the pill. We'd have to use something, you know."

"I can get us some condoms if that's alright."

"Can you have them tomorrow?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.