Brian, Guess What?
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brian's sister's best friend tells her a secret that leads them to the bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So, Tuesday, Lyssa comes home and comes to my bedroom where I'm laying in bed naked waiting for her.

"Oh, I see your ready. I'll be right with you," and she's back in a minute dressed as I am, undressed.

"Just stand there, Lys, I just want to look at you. You really are beautiful."

She raises a leg up and puts a foot on the bed exposing her most intimate beauty to me.

"See anything you like, big brother?"

My sister is no longer shy about her body as she lays down and spreads her legs wide out waiting for my welcome home kiss which I gladly offer.

"Mmm, suck, too, yeah, mmm. Oh, I'm so wet, I want you inside me."

"Wanna try doggie-style?"

"You mean from behind me?"

"Yeah, on your hands and knees with me behind."

"Sure, how many positions are there?"

"Hundreds and hundreds, I think."

"Oh, goodie, we can try them all." NIce idea.

Lyssa gets up as I'm putting on a condom and I kneel behind her and press into her. She is so wet, I slip easily inside her warm, inviting love canal. Oh, this feels good.

"Oh, I like this, Brian, it feels really good and like I'm really full. Oh, push hard," she said as she also pushed back on me. I was buried to the hilt in my sister as she moved her pussy around in a circle.

I moved my hand around to her abdomen then down to find her slit. She was very wet and I got some of her juices and rubbed them up to her clit. Oh, yeah, I could feel her tense when I hit he magic button.

"Eww, yeah, do that, right there."

Each time I begin to pull back, Lyssa tightens her muscles giving the most incredible feeling and she's giving soft moans so she must be enjoying our lovemaking.

"Is it good, Lyssa?"

"Oh, yeah, I love this way, it really feels good. I'm not going to last much longer. Mmm, push it in, Brian, all the way in."

She was moving just a little as I held my cock deep in her love canal. Oh, this felt good.

"Oh, Brian, Oh, Oh, UNGHH, UNGHH, oh, yeah, oh, yeah."

She's bucking back and forth when I feel my dick start to throb and then spurt my semen deep inside her.

"Oh, Brian, you were so deep I felt something new, a new feeling deep inside, it was wonderful, boy, did I cum, whew," as she slumps down with her head on the bed and her butt in the air with me still firmly imbedded in her happy, happy pussy.

"Mmm, Lyssa it feels so good to be inside you like this. God, I love fucking you. I wish we could do it all the time."

"It was great doing it in the doggie style like that but I want to try it on top sitting on you. Alicia Walters says that's the best. She loves it that way; it gets her boyfriend really deep inside her. And I want that. Okay?"

"Anything you want, I want, too. Let's do it that way tomorrow."

It was difficult that night to get to sleep without masturbating, but I wanted all my cum for Alyssa tomorrow afternoon.

I heard her running up the stairs, she poked her head in and said, "Gotta go pee, get naked, be right back. Naked, too," as she runs down the hall to the bathroom.

In a minute, Alyssa runs in and jumps on my bed, yes, naked. Lovely.

"Brian, you'll never guess what Becca told me today. She said that I should have sex with you like she is with her brother. 'Oh, it's so wonderful, ' she says. Little does she know huh? Mmm, kiss me, I've missed you all weekend."

We intertwine in a long, passionate kiss, fondling each other.

"So, Becca thinks we should do it, too. That's too much. You didn't say anything, did you?"

"Oh, no, I'd never do that, you know that. But she did say more."

"Oh, what?"

"She thinks you are super-hot. The sexiest guy she knows. How about that?"

"Really?"

"Even more. She'd love to have sex with you. She really said that to me."

"Geez. Well, she is very pretty."

"You don't mean..."

"Oh, no, I'm really happy with what we're doing. Really."

"You'd love it, though, wouldn't you? Your dick, here, inside my best friend," she says as she lifts my cock up.

"Oh, come on, Lyssa, it's not going to happen anyway. I want you right now and I want to kiss you right down there."

I get up and move over her stomach as she spreads her legs and I start licking and tonguing her moist and pretty slit.

"Oh, god. Bri, oh, I've missed that. Oh, that is sooo good."

She gets under me and begins sucking me off and this feels fabulous. The weekend has been miserable having her around and not being able to make love together. Now, though, is wonderful.

Suddenly, she sits up and says, "As good as that feels, I really want us to make love. I need to have you inside. I've missed you so much."

So, I roll on a condom and crawl back between her legs.

"I want to try it on top, okay. I've wanted to do it that way, up over you, okay?"

"Sure, Lyssa, I like doing it that way too."

So, she gets up over me, reaches under and lowers herself down to where I'm pressing into her vulva. She wiggles and twists and my cock works its way inside where it feels warm and at home.

"Mmm, that's nice, Brian, I like this. Eww, and when I push down, it really feels good. Oh, yeah."

She is rocking back and forth as I rub her breasts and squeeze her nipples a bit.

"Oh, god, I love being on top. Whew, you're so deep."

"Yeah, it feels really good. You're gonna make me cum pretty soon."

"Mmmm, yeah, me too. It's just so good."

Lyssa and I had orgasms together, that rare event that every couple yearns for, and we collapsed into each other's arm's and held each other and kissed for a long time.

"Mmm, I love us doing this. Just think, maybe Tyler and Rebecca had orgasms together today, too. Wouldn't that be funny?"

"Well, I hope they did. It was nice that we did, isn't it?" I replied.

"Mmm, yeah."

"We can try again tomorrow, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll dream about it until then."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.