Brian, Guess What?
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brian's sister's best friend tells her a secret that leads them to the bedroom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next afternoon, Lyssa knocks on my door and asks, "Need any help with anything this afternoon? Any muscles that need relaxing?"

"Oh, you're cute. Well, maybe we could help relax each other and get rid of the day's stresses."

I get up from my bed and start unbuttoning my sister's blouse as she pulls up my tee. Then she reaches behind and her bra falls off her arms to the floor.

"Mmm, those beautiful breasts, again. God, they're perfect, so pretty. I love your nipples," and I lean forward, put my hands under them and begin to suck on one of her petty pink and hard nipples.

"Mmm. I've been thinking of this all day. Have you?"

I replied, "Not much else" and went right back to sucking as she started to unbuckle my belt. She got my pants loose and I kicked them off as she was rubbing the front of my briefs. We stopped for a second to strip completely, then I knelt down and kissed the front of her mound right on her slit and flicked my tongue out a few times.

"Oh, oh, not too much. I'm kinda dizzy. Let's lay down."

We lay there with our arms wrapped around each other taking some time so Lyssa can relax and get used to our nakedness. She runs her hand down my side and ends at my cock which she squeezes gently.

"I think you missed me. This is so nice."

I was rubbing up and down her back and under her butt when she lifted a leg over me and whispered, "You can touch me again, I'd like that." I traced a finger under her and ran it down her moist slit.

"Mmm."

I rubbed up and down a little more, then gently slid my finger in just a little.

"Oh, oh."

It seemed that Alyssa really needed to go slow and that was fine with me. I just moved my finger slowly taking my time.

"Mmm, feels nice."

We lay there for several more minutes as we each played with each other.

"I'd like to give you oral sex today if that's alright."

"Oh, I'd love that, what guy wouldn't. What would you like?"

"Hmm, well, I've been thinking about that. It means that you'd be able to see everything I've got, down there, you know."

"Yeah, but I've seen girls down there before and I already know that the front of you looks very pretty."

"Would you be gentle with me, you know, take it slow. You've been wonderful so far, it's just that I'm a little nervous about it, okay?"

I agreed and added, "Let's just lay down head to toe and we can get to know each other nice and slowly. Sound okay?" So, I got down to where my head was about where her hips were and, of course, my cock was right at about Lyssa's eye level.

She took hold of me and began to lick around the end of my dick. Oh, that was sooo nice. I bent forward and kissed Lyssa on her thighs, then on her pretty little slit. She didn't move, so I lightly ran my tongue up her lips toward her clit which got a little shudder. So, I just did that for a while as she began to take me deeper in her mouth.

After a few minutes, Alyssa raised her leg opening herself so I could move my head on to her lower thigh and rest it there. Yes, her pussy was open to me and I began to very gently lick around the area between her thighs and labia. I could hear her occasionally moan as she sucked me so I knew she was enjoying our oral lovemaking.

When I finally swept my tongue across her wet pussy lips, she jolted a bit and moaned. I slowly licked her and finally put my tongue more firmly inside her and lifted her leg higher to open her more to my kisses.

"Oh, Brian. Oh."

I began sucking around on her upper labia where her clit was peeking out while I slowly slid a finger inside. She moaned rather loudly and I could feel her begin to suck me harder as she moved her hips against my finger pushing it in a little further.

As she was sucking me, she was also swirling her tongue around the tip of my dick sending wonderful spasms of pleasure all over my body. Oh, this was good. I could feel myself getting closer and wanted to tell her that I was close.

"Lyssa, I'm about to cum. It's really wonderful what you're doing to my ... Unghh, UNGHH, EWWW, UNGHH, uhhh, uhhh, ahh, aaah."

Right after I cummed in her mouth, Alyssa suddenly tensed and began to shake.

"Oh, god, Brian, faster, oh, oh, OHH, OOHHH, OOHHH, I'm ... cumming, OOHHH, don't stop, don't stop, uhh, uhh, omigod, so good, so good."

I turned around and we hugged each other for a long while. Lyssa put her top leg up over mine and I moved my cock so it was laying along her wet slit. We both moved enough so that my dick rubbed back and forth along her wet pussy.

"Mmm, that's nice, Brian."

"Nicer if it was in you."

"We can't. I'm not on the pill."

"I've got condoms."

"I'm not ready for that, Brian. I hope you understand. This is all so nice, really wonderful."

"I understand, Lyssa, I understand."

I continue to stroke my cock across her pussy lips and it does feel good. Soon, we'll have to get dressed and get straightened up.

"You said you have condoms, right?"

"Yeah, in my dresser."

"Okay, I'll think about it."

The next day, Lyssa says, "What if we did it, you know, made love, would you always keep it a secret?"

"Oh, Alyssa, I would always keep our special moments together just between us, never anyone else. They're times we share with each other and give pleasure to each other, just between the two of us."

"I really feel that way too, Brian, and I want us to be as close as we can and to share as much pleasure together as we can. This has all been wonderful. You really make my body feel so good, every inch of me. I think I would like to make love with you this afternoon."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.