Anzu James: Naked in Orbit - Cover

Anzu James: Naked in Orbit

Copyright© 2009 by Coach_Michaels

Chapter 5: Tuesday, School

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tuesday, School - Who is Anzu James? Where does she live, what is life like in 2109, and why has the Program come to her home in Space?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Sports   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

Strange dreams. I'm in school, when suddenly I notice that I'm naked. This isn't the Program; I just forgot to get dressed that morning. With the realization comes intense embarrassment, shame, a desire to hide. But the strangest part is: nobody else seems to notice. I'm walking around, dying of embarrassment, hands clasped over everything as best I can, and nobody notices at all. Suddenly the warning bell goes off, and music starts to play. Abruptly, everybody notices me, and they all point and laugh. I find that I can't move, and as grinning boys walk up to touch me, the music keeps getting louder.

Then I wake up. The music is coming from my clock. It's another song from 2000, this time some guy called Shaggy who keeps insisting, "Wasn't me."

Unfortunately, it is me, in the Program, naked, for the rest of the week.

Deciding I only needed to trim the bush every other day, I took a brief shower, dried off, fixed my hair, and suddenly found that I had nothing to do. It usually takes me fifteen or twenty minutes to get dressed. Today, of course, it took me no time at all. I decided to go to breakfast early and just talk. Mom would have already left, but some of that old-fashioned father-daughter together time might be good for my character or something.

Dad saw me and dropped his toast.

"Sorry Little Girl," he said as he picked it up, "I forgot." Then he looked at me again. "Maybe it's time I stopped calling you that."

I smiled at him. I'd been trying to get him to stop calling me Little Girl for over a year. He'd just forget and say it again. He wasn't being deliberately mean or anything, he'd just forget.

"I've got some extra time. Normally, I'd use it to pick out clothes and put them on, but..."

"Well sit right down and have some bacon & eggs," he told me, as he fired up another burner and deposited two strips of cultured pig flesh on it. Normally, he'd make mine just before I came down, and we'd talk real fast as I snarfed it down and ran out the door. Today we were going to eat together, family style. I liked the idea, and between that and his thinking that the Little Girl thing needed to go, I figured it was worth being naked at home. Not so sure it's worth being naked everywhere else.

"You know, Little ... Anzu," Dad told me as I was almost finished, "your mother and I have suspected for a long time what you and Botilda have been up to."

I looked at him as I picked up my last piece of toast.

He continued. "Well, now we know for sure. And it's fine. We just thought you should know, so you don't worry about us finding out."

"Oh, um..." I really didn't know what to say.

He had more to say, though. "And that means you can quit with all the stuff about how this boy is cute, that movie star is hot, will Kevin ever notice you. You don't have to pretend to be straight around us."

I dropped my toast.

"Dad," I started to tell him, "I am straight. 'Tilda and me, we're just doing this until we work up the nerve to start doing boys."

Dad wasn't buying it. "Uh-huh. Which is why she stays over every weekend, except when you stay with her. Which is why I've never met this mysterious Kevin, but Botilda Hu is almost a member of the family. I know what color underwear Botilda wears, but not what color shirt any boyfriend wears." He twirled his fork before stabbing the last of his bacon. "By the way, when's the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"Just last month!"

This was going too far. I didn't want Mom and Dad to have the wrong idea about me, and man did they ever!

"What was his name?" Dad wanted to know.

"Nikolai. Nikolai Rodriguez."

"I never met him."

"He was a jerk. We broke up."

"And before that?"

"Before that was, um..." Who had been before that? Oh yeah.

"Before that was Fred." I hadn't thought about Fred more than I had to.

"I think that I actually met Fred. Once. For all of about thirty seconds."

I glared at him. "Yeah, well, that was a pretty bad break-up."

"I guess so," Dad said, pausing to sip his orange juice before continuing, "because it took you a year to hook up with Nikolai, who you broke up with before I even heard about him."

Now I was getting pretty exasperated. "I told you, it was a bad break-up. I wasn't in the mood for another relationship for a while. God!"

Dad chuckled at me. Then he drank down the rest of his OJ, stood up, and started gathering dishes. He was carrying them to the sink before he spoke again.

"OK," he allowed, "I didn't mean to start a big argument. I'm just saying: your mother and I don't love you any less if you're a lesbian, and..."

"I'm NOT a lesbian!"

"And we don't love you any less if you're NOT a lesbian, OK?"

"Well I'm not," I assured him, "And neither is Botilda. We just..."

We just what? We just have hot sweaty girl/girl sex together, but we're not lesbians? Guess I can't really blame my folks for getting that idea.

"Look," I tried again, "I know I'm not a lesbian because boys make me horny. 'Tilda and me, we're just experimenting, and trying to get a handle on the whole sex thing, OK? I mean, the whole break-up with Fred was over sex. Over him wanting it, and me saying yes, then saying no, then saying yes, yes, this time for sure, then changing my mind and saying no. I didn't know if I wanted to do IT or not."

Dad was nodding his head, like he actually understood, though I don't know how he possibly could. I hardly understood it myself, and I'm the one it had happened to.

"Something like that happened to her, too," I continued, "so we decided to start being naked together, and talking about sex together, so we wouldn't be so nervous about it. We..."

Oh my God.

"We ... We've got our own Program going!" I had never thought of it that way, but that's exactly what we were doing. Even the sex stuff had started with her asking, "This is going to sound weird, but could you touch one of my titties? I can play with them all day, but that doesn't tell me how it feels to be touched by someone else."

That was a God-damned Reasonable Request! I started to laugh. Here Botilda is scared shitless of maybe being in the Program some day, and she's already been in a scaled-down version of it for over a year! Oh my God!

When I stopped cackling, Dad took my hand.

"Sorry, Little Gir ... Anzu, look; I can accept that you're straight, but experimenting. Most straight people do at some point in their lives. But you and Botilda, well, I think this has gone beyond experimenting. I think it's become love-making."

Botilda and I did refer to what we did as "making love," but I wasn't telling him that.

He gave my hand an extra squeeze. "Now, you run off to school, and you be as straight as you like. But I want you to consider the possibility that you might not be as straight as you let on. I want you to consider the possibility that you might be a little bi, and that your best friend is actually your lover."

He let go of my hand and picked up a napkin.

"I'm not saying it's true," he said as he dabbed at the corner of my mouth; I guess I had egg yolk or something. "Just think about it a little, OK?"

"O ... OK," I stuttered. Dad smiled and pointed at the door, and I left.

I didn't bike today, but just walked to school instead. I had time, if I didn't stop along the way. Thoughts were swirling through my mind like crazy.

Botilda and I joked about the whole girl/girl thing. We called ourselves "lesbians of convenience" and whenever a school holiday fell on a Friday or a Monday we looked forward to a "three-day Sapphic weekend," and we called them that: Sapphic weekends. We called what we did making love, and we weren't joking about that. I'd never had a boyfriend for more than a few weeks, but Botilda and I had been in this Personal Program for over a year. Was she my ... my girlfriend, my lover?

But that's crazy. Boys DO make me horny. My ovaries had never been as pink as when I was in that locker room, surrounded by all those stiff-dicked boys, watching Nick Gordon jack off. I never get turned on looking at girls in the lockers or showers.

Except Botilda, sometimes. But that's different, because when I look at her body, I think of what I've done with it, what I'd like to do with it. That wasn't the same, because I got hot looking at those guys, and there was nothing to remember. I'd never done anything with those bodies, and got hot anyway. So I can't be a lesbian, because I've never done it with a guy.

OK, that made no sense at all.

Another thought: why did the idea bother me so much? It's not like I hate lesbians. I've met a few, and they didn't creep me out or anything. Maybe I've met more, and didn't know it. I knew Desdemona was one, and that didn't make any difference. Her music was good, her dancing was good. Even Sappho, the original Lesbian. Some good poetry.

Every now and then, I'd see a boy and girl making out around school, or at the beach. I thought it was sweet, and kind of sexy. Every great once in a while, I'd seen two boys making out. I thought it was sweet, and kind of sexy. And of course, sometimes I'd see two girls making out. I thought it was sweet, and kind of sexy. It didn't gross me out like it did Jeness.

There wasn't time to worry about it now anyway, because I was at school. The warning bell rang just as I walked in, so there was no time for Reasonable Requests. I hadn't realized how slow I was walking, trying to straighten this all out in my head. I got into Homeroom just before the last bell. Ms. Dunlavy gestured to the front of the class.

"Anzu, do you need relief?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine," I told her. I thought I saw Botilda frown, but I was alright. Just like yesterday, I was more freaked out than turned on. Besides, there was plenty of time for that later.

I took the roll, and then worked on finishing the Monday, Evening part of this journal. After I decided to go ahead and include all the sexual details, I felt maybe I was going to need relief by the time I got to my SMA class. Writing that stuff is a real turn-on! I might write more sexy stuff, just for fun.

Homeroom let out and, you guessed it, I went into the hall and ran smack into Bret. He ginned like an idiot and nodded, almost bowed as he asked, "How are you feeling today, Anzu?"

"A bit naked," I replied, remembering to smile. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have a bit of..."

"Hey Anzu!"

I turned around to see Elijah. He was running his eyes up and down my naked body, and one hand was already reaching towards me.

"Can I play with one of those cute tittilies?" he asked.

"Can I play with the other?" Farjahd added.

Well, this was interesting. Two boys at the same time, after a lifetime of heterosexual nothing.

"As long as you're gentle," I said, and thrust my chest at them.

I heard a sharp intake of air next to me. It was Botilda. She just stood there, watching, as Elijah and Farjahd groped, fondled, and caressed my boobs right in front of everybody. And everybody was watching, too! I felt myself wetting up. Yep, today was going to be even more erotic than yesterday. Just when I thought I was getting used to the nudity, there was this. Guess that's why they make you wait 'till Tuesday for touching. Would I make it to lunch? Debatable.

I felt a hand glide over my ass. "Whoever that is," I stated, "you're supposed to ask first."

The hand was quickly withdrawn. Elijah gave my left tit a little squeeze and walked off, tossing a curt "Thanks" behind him. Farjahd kept going, and I heard a voice behind me ask if he could touch my ass.

"Sure," I said, "but the warning bell is about to ring."

I glanced behind to see who it was. The same skinny freshman who had wanted me to touch myself yesterday. He blushed but kept rubbing. Bret was behind him.

"Hey Bret," I called, "why ain't you gettin' some of this?"

"Nah," he grinned, "what I have in mind can wait until after lunch. Be better that way."

And with that he walked off. I didn't know how to feel. I mean, here I am, naked, pretty much offering myself to him, and he walks off? What the hell is that?

Then again, did I really want him pawing me? He wasn't a bad guy, except for the whole "getting even" thing. Indeed, he'd been pretty nice to me, if a bit brisk, even after I embarrassed him so much in his Program week. So once he considered himself even, he'd be the same decent person he'd always been. He was smart, too, and kind of cute. If I had to have boys grabbing me, I could do a lot worse.

The freshman now had both hands on my ass, and was rubbing and squeezing like there was no tomorrow. Farjahd was doing wonderful things to my nipples. I could feel the twinges starting.

Of course I wanted them to stop, because it was so embarrassing. I mean, to just be played with like that, in front of everybody! In some ways, it was worse than what the Warlord had done to me.

Ah, but it felt so good!

I glanced around, and saw Botilda. She looked like she was going to cry again. I didn't know what to say to her, especially here, around other people.

I was about to tell that freshman that "sure" meant he could touch my ass, and that my pussy wasn't part of the deal, when the warning bell went off.

"Gotta go," I chirped, walking a little faster than needed to English. I looked around for Botilda, but she was gone. Well, her next class was in the other direction.

I was about to step in when Cynthia Tamaki stepped in front of me.

"Anzu," she started, "Could I ... could I ... play with you a little?"

Now this was interesting. How would I respond to a girl who wasn't Botilda? There was enough time, if I didn't let her get too carried away.

"Sure," I told her. "What did you have in mind?"

"Just touching you, I guess. I've always wondered what it would be like with a girl."

"Well now," I told her, "if you're wondering what it's like to have SEX with a girl, I don't think I'm prepared to help you there. But if you just want to touch, then sure, why not?"

She put out a hand, slowly, and started stroking my tummy.

"Me too?" I heard Nitushi ask. His name is Choctaw, even though he's an Afrin like me, and it means "Young Bear." He was cute, even though he was hairy like, well, a young bear. He didn't have a touch of Amerind in him.

"Not right now," I told him, "This is just for Cynthia."

She looked surprised, but her jaw really dropped when I whispered, "Nothing's off limits; do what you like."

She took her other hand and ran it up the outside of my leg, over my hip, and up my side, stopping when she got to a tit. She cupped and jiggled it a little, then started teasing the nipple. She let that first hand slide from my tummy down between my legs. She stopped a moment to mouth the words "even here?" I just winked and prepared myself.

Well, I thought I'd prepared myself. She touched, all right, but she also started talking. She looked me in the eyes and just would not shut up.

I should say that Cynthia is almost equal mixes Afrin and Orin, with a little Kazoid thrown in for good measure. Her features are recognizably Japanese, but even without the dark skin, you'd know there was something else in there. "Something else," in her case, is North East Africa, specifically the Nuer of Sudan. Her skin is as dark as mine, and her hair is even darker, though not as curly. But her most striking feature has to be her bright blue eyes. Apparently the Mendelian genetics lined up just right, and one of her Kazoid ancestor's chromosomes clicked, because those aren't contact lenses or the pigment jobs some people get. Nope, those are her natural eyes. Set in such a dark-skinned face, they're really quite striking.

And those eyes were looking straight into mine as she rubbed my pussy, teased my nips, and talked like she was afraid she'd never be able to again.

"Your skin is so smooth. Oh, you're wet down there. Well I don't blame you I'd be wet too if all those cute guys were staring at me but how does it feel being naked in front of everybody but I shouldn't ask you that and beside I'm going to find out for myself. I'm a sophomore and that means I have zero chance of getting through high school without spending a week in the Program but you know what you're not going to believe this but I'm actually looking forward to it. I mean I know I'll be embarrassed and all but I think it'll be fun and sexy and I can let guys play and it isn't slutty if it's just Program sex so who knows maybe I'll go all the way with different guys and stuff but of course I'd never do that any other time but if it's just Program sex then why the hell not, you know? God Anzu, you have such nice breasts! Boys tell me I have big boobs but that's just push-up bras I don't think mine are actually any bigger than yours, well not much but mine droop a little. I'm fifteen years old and I have boob-droop but wow yours are like, I can't believe we're in full-G because these are just so upstanding if you get what I mean. I bet I know what you like, Anzu James; ah-ha I was right. Right there on your little clitty and I can't believe how hot you are inside, you're like fire! Are all girls that hot? Well how the hell would you know any better than I would I mean it's not like either of us runs around sticking our fingers into random girls and taking notes. Oops, we're gonna be late well thanks Anzu it was real nice when it's my week you can do me if you want bye-bye!"

And with that she let go of me and walked into the classroom, followed by an uncustomarily speechless me. After all of that, there just didn't seem to be anything left to say. I lay down my towel and sat at the head of the class.

"Anzu," Mr. Scott asked the inevitable question, "do you need relief?"

I thought about it. It was going to happen sooner or later. I was really horny, and could feel the "pinkness" starting. Let's see; after this class I had SMA, then Biology, then lunch. If I took relief now, I might not be worked up enough for it by SMA, but I might be suffering by Biology, and almost certainly would by lunch. I couldn't seek relief during lunch, and there was NO WAY I was going to do it in Biology. The less reason the Warlord had to notice me the better. However, if I toughed it out until SMA and sought relief then, I shouldn't be too bad by Biology, and after lunch was Homeroom.

"No," I said, "I'm fine for another hour."

As was the case yesterday, the class was uneventful. I turned in the journal, and even managed to settle the ovaries a bit. I mean, the arousal was still there, but no vasocongestion. But of course, the class ended, and I knew what was waiting for me in the hall.

Well, I thought I did. What was waiting was Jeness. She was there, and so was Neil Collins, naked, rock hard and grinning. A crowd had gathered, and I knew that whatever was about to happen, Jeness had planned it. I only had a vague idea how to deal with her, and she had a plan. Between that and her utter lack of modesty, I was doomed. The fact that she was naked didn't help.

"Anzu, my dear," she started right in, "some of the guys have been saying that you're a fuddy-duddy, a prude, a stick in the mud." There were some chuckles. "I hate it when people talk bad about you like that!"

Oh please. Who did this bitch think she was fooling?

"I know that you're not like that at all. You're open, and affectionate, and vivacious, and sexy. Really, I look to you for guidance in these things."

I am so fucking doomed. Whatever she's got planned, it's huge. There's no way she would build me up unless it was to tear me down like never before.

"Well," she continued, "we'll show them. I brought Neil to help out. Neil?"

The naked boy stepped forward. He's part Afrin, but light enough that his blush was pretty obvious.

A sudden whisper in my ear. "I know what she has planned, and it's awful."

It was Botilda. She wasn't even supposed to be in this building until later.

"We can fix this," she continued, "but it's going to be pretty bad for you. Not as bad as..."

"Now, Anzu," Jeness was talking again, "let's show them that you aren't afraid of a little sexiness."

With that, she grabbed Neil's dick and gave it three quick little strokes. Neil just stood there, loving it I guess.

Jeness grinned like she'd won the lottery. "Your turn, Anzu darling. I mean, I know it isn't much, but I'm a little shy."

"Whatever you've got in mind," I growled to Botilda, "go for it."

I walked towards Neil. Botilda followed me for a couple of steps, just long enough to tell me, "Just go along, and be ready." She slipped away and was gone.

Ready for what? But there was no time for explanations. I forced a smile and reached for Neil, and then stopped for a moment. Not because I'm afraid to touch cock; I'd actually stroked a Program boy once before, though I don't think Jeness knew that. So I was pretty sure I could handle this just fine. But somehow I knew that wouldn't be the end of it, and I wanted to give Botilda a couple of seconds.

"Let's do this right," I said, making sure everybody could hear me. "Neil, may I please stroke your nice big cock?"

"You may," he said, his voice almost breaking, "Oh may you ever."

Well what was he going to say: no? I reached out, made sure everybody could see, and gave him, not three strokes, but five. It was completely different doing it when we were both naked. I have to admit, I liked it.

"See?" Jeness called out to the crowd (and it was a crowd), "I told you. Now..."

"Bah! That's nothing!" It was Botilda. "She already jerked off a Program boy two months ago. It wasn't just three or five strokes, either; she made him cum."

God, 'Tilda, you didn't have to remind everybody!

"If she really wants to prove that she's brave," my best friend continued, "she'd make out with YOU."

As a roar of approval rang out, my first thought was, 'Botilda's turned against me?' But it was just for a split second. What she'd done was pure genius. Instead of all the expectations being on me, they were now on me AND JENESS. And as unpleasant as it might be for me to make out with her, it was going to be a lot worse for her. If I acted like I even might be considering it, she'd probably back down. And if she didn't ... I knew I could stand it longer than she could.

"Weeelll," I drawled, all bashful innocence, "I geeeeuuusss I'm game if you are." I looked at her and smirked.

She was pale and her jaw was hanging open. She saw my smirk, glanced around, and realized that this whole plan of hers had blown up in her face. She couldn't refuse without showing everybody that, rather than being the brave, shameless girl, she was actually more skittish than virginal little Anzu James. But if she didn't refuse, she was going to be doing something she couldn't even stand to see. I wondered which was stronger: her disgust or her pride?

"Sure," she said, stepping towards me with her arms open. "Why not?"

Pride. It goeth before a fall, I couldn't help but think.

I threw my arms around her and pressed my body to hers. She shuddered a bit, and I knew it wasn't lust. Good. I didn't hold anything back. I knew I could take this longer than she could, but I was concerned that she might hang on until the warning bell went off, giving her an excuse to get away. I rubbed my titties against hers, ran my hands up and down her back, and even squeezed her ass. I kissed her full on the lips.

Hesitantly, her hands began to stroke me, to pat me here and squeeze me there. She was determined to keep this up as long as I did. If it weren't for the warning bell, she wouldn't have stood a chance, but ... I needed to escalate things somehow. I noticed that while she wasn't pulling away from my kiss, and she was even puckered up, she hadn't opened her mouth.

Not good enough. I made a big show of licking her mouth all over and especially her puckered lips as I fastened my wide-open mouth over her tightly closed one. It was Botilda who saw what I was trying to do.

"Come on Jeness, slip her some tongue!"

Several guys and a few girls echoed that request, and I felt Jeness shudder against me again as she slowly parted her lips and opened her jaw. Immediately my tongue was in as deep as I could get it. I ran it over her teeth, across the roof, and of course I stroked her own tongue with mine. She let out a little sob, real quiet. I doubt anybody but me could hear it.

I was loving this. I was wet between the legs, and the ovaries were getting pink again. It wasn't just the kissing or the naked body against my own. That felt nice, of course, but there was something else. She hated this so much. I could tell it was really creeping her out. Everything I was doing to her made her sick. She really did not want to be doing this.

But she was. And that turned me on so much. I wanted to gross her out, to disgust her, and to make her do things she didn't want to do. She could stop this at any time, of course. Just tell me that she isn't a lesbian so a Request to make out with a girl isn't Reasonable. But she wouldn't. She didn't want to lose. She didn't want to lose worse than she didn't want to make it with a girl. Well, maybe I could change that.

I'd noticed that she wasn't returning all that tongue action. Her tongue was just pulled back as far as she could get it, and she was doing nothing with it. Oh no, that wouldn't do. It wasn't enough to do things to her; I wanted her to do things back, to be an active participant in her own defeat.

I put my hands behind her head. I pulled my mouth a tiny bit off of hers. As I expected, she tried to use that as an excuse to break the kiss. I held her head tightly in my hands, so she couldn't break away without it being obvious. I then stuck out my tongue and licked her lips before slipping it back into her mouth. I knew that everybody watching could see my tongue, and that hers wasn't doing anything.

"C'mon, Jeness," a male voice, "Return the favor. Fair's fair."

Another sob, and I saw a tear form in her eye. But she did it. Her tongue slipped out and began sliding along my own. I felt her body shudder again.

I was so turned on, maybe as much as in the locker room yesterday, maybe as much as with Botilda last night. I dropped my hands back to her ass and just caressed it. I sucked on her tongue, and I felt her tremble. I sucked it in and out of my mouth, like I was giving it a blowjob or something. Then I released it and stuck out my own, making it obvious what I expected. There was a long pause, and then I felt her lips seal around it, followed by her sucking it into her mouth. Without even realizing I was doing it (Botilda told me later) I started humping against her. Our legs were straddling each other, so we were almost making pussy-to-pussy contact, and that's what did it.

Jeness jerked away from me, pushing me with both hands. She looked at me for almost a second, and then she bolted down the hall, one hand clamped over her mouth and the other trying to shove people out of the way. The warning bell went off just then. I don't know if she made it to the restroom or puked in the hall. There was some cheering, and a lot of laughter.

I nearly came on the spot. She hated it SO much, and I'd pushed her to the point that she couldn't force herself any more. I made her puke! Juice was running down my thigh, and if Botilda had told me she wanted to do me right there in front of everybody, I'd've let her. Hell, if some boy had asked to fuck me right there in the hall I'd've probably said yes.

But the warning bell had rung, and everybody was hurrying to class. Botilda gave me a quick hug.

"You were great, F.L. Gotta go. Gonna be late as it is. See you at lunch."

And with that she was off, ignoring every "No Running In The Halls" rule that had ever existed.

I staggered to SMA, Space Manufacturing Applications. The final bell went off almost a minute before I made it in.

"You're late, Anzu," declared Captain Obvious. Mr. Glazer is a decent teacher, but he doesn't like tardiness even a little bit. No teacher does, but he hated it more than most.

"Sorry," I managed to squeak out. "Reasonable Requests," which was kind of true.

He didn't look to be buying it. "You have the right to say no to those if they're going to make you late," he reminded me. "OK, I'll overlook it today, because it's easy to misjudge how long a Reasonable Request will take. But you be more careful. If this happens Thursday, you won't just lose the three points for Thursday; you'll lose the three for today as well. Got that?"

"Yeah," I said, my voice still a bit squeaky, "that would be six points off the final. I don't want that. I'll be careful."

He actually smiled a little. "OK, then. Now, do you need relief?"

"Yes," I said without hesitation. I needed it so bad.

"Do you want to do it yourself, or would you like to ask for volunteers?"

I glanced around the class. "Um, I'd like a volunteer."

Immediately most of the boys and two of the girls raised their hands. I picked the only boy in class who's older than I am. He came right up to the front and asked me, "How do you want it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.