Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters
Chapter 7: Alexandria's Desire

Copyright© 2009 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Alexandria's Desire - When I started "Master PC - Child of the Program" I was attempting to do something similar as with "Master PC - The Protector". That is start with a lot of sex and then taper off. Then I changed my mind, but I kept the chapters that were originally going to open the story. Starting with Chapter 2, this was how I originally planned "Child of the Program"...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

After Erin finished thanking me for Charlotte, she left to get a shower. From the night stand, I pulled out some wet wipes and took care of my mess.

After putting back on the shorts I wore for Mandy's video, I went around the room blowing out all the candles Nadia had set up, and then turned to my wardrobe and started going over everything I planned on taking on the trip.

If you've never been in an underground anything, you wouldn't know how quiet it can get. I went to my stereo and turned on the radio. Reception was provided by wiring installed for a radio antenna on top of the store. There was cable TV run throughout as well, but very few of us had a television and almost none of us watched it.

After getting out and turning on my circulating fan, I pulled out my suitcase and began folding up the few clothes and personal items I would need. I was singing along with 3 Doors Down when someone said, "You have a nice singing voice."

I turned to find Alexandria leaning in my door way. Her long brown hair fell in waves about her shoulders and down her back. Dark red lipstick made her lips more lush and mascara outlined her gleaming brown eyes. She wore a low cut bra that held her big naturals up invitingly. At her hips hung a long skirt that wasn't really a skirt. I recognized it as a tie-on that had nothing but a string holding it up around her hips. On one side, it opened to show the entirety of her leg and from the absence of any other straps I knew she wasn't wearing panties.

She smile softly and kicked off the high heels she had been wearing.

"Thanks," I said as I stepped away from the suitcase. "I didn't expect to see you tonight."

She stayed where she was, watching me approach. "I thought I'd surprise you."

"Is everyone here tonight?" I asked. Erin had told me that Renée was letting each of my women who worked upstairs have breaks one after another.

"You're leaving for the weekend," she answered as if that explained it all.

I stopped next to her and ran my hand over her trim, exposed belly. She had borne two children and thanks to Master PC she had a flat, smooth tone that made it seem a lie. However, knowing she had already had two girls made no difference. That instinct kicked in again as I touched her and suddenly I was running my hand over her massive belly. The vision was so real I thought I felt one of the babies kick.

One of the babies?

Twins?

I must have stopped or done something that caught her attention because Alexandria asked, "What's wrong?"

I stepped back and looked into her eyes. She had been through so much, this mother of two. After going through a heart-breaking divorce and then losing that man to a terrorist attack, Alexandria had been mugged and Vikkor found her. A simple lie made Alexandria believe that she had lost her girls, her only reason for existing, and she stayed with Vikkor for two years. All that pain I shared with her by sharing the memories. It was a lot to go through. I didn't want to chance hurting her again.

"You know about Tabitha, right?" I asked.

She nodded, her smile returning. "She had all kinds of questions. Some that I didn't even have answers for. What do you think of it?"

I nodded, not sure how to answer. "I'm still trying to wrap it around my head."

Alexandria cocked her head to the side, "Why are you trying to understand it? Just accept it and be happy."

I nodded. "I guess I'm still a little scared. I mean Tabitha told me Renée's theory and since then I've been seeing ... things."

Her eyebrows rose. "What kind of things?"

I looked away, heat rushing my face. I couldn't believe I was embarrassed talking about it with her. She had more experience with kids and the whole pregnancy thing than all the rest of us combined. How did I tell her that I had just seen and felt her carrying twins?

Alexandria closed the short distance between us and lifted my face with a soft touch. Once she had my eyes meeting her again she asked, "What kind of things?"

"I ... I've been seeing you and others ... um ... well, it's not important."

Her expression shifted to a knowing look. "How are you seeing us?"

"Do I really have to say it?"

She just nodded.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling trying to find a way to put it that didn't sound stupid or childish. "Everyone I've been with so far today, I've seen pregnant." After blurting it out I looked at her face again.

"Pregnant? Everyone?"

I thought about that. "No, not everyone. It started after I talked with Tabitha, but still, I didn't see Mandy, Nadia or Renée that way."

She caught my eyes. "You saw ... Me too? Is that what made you freeze like you did?"

I nodded. "Every vision has been so real ... When I touched your belly I didn't just see you heavy, but felt a kick."

Her eyes went wide like she was in mild shock, but her voice was steady. "You felt a kick?"

I nodded. "And ... the uh ... vision suggested that you ... um ... you were um ... carrying twins."

Her eyebrows went real high. "Twins?"

I nodded.

"Oh, Ral!" she cried as she threw her arms around me.

I stood there for a moment as she covered my face and neck with kisses. I guess she liked the idea. I could feel the thrill of having kids flow through her unlike anything that ever made her happy.

"Al ... Alex ... Mmreph ... Alex!"

She pulled back with a big smile and expectant eyes.

"I didn't think you'd want to have any more kids," I blurted.

"I've wanted to be a mother since I was a little girl. When I was blessed with Ariel and Lori, I was content, but after David died I knew that if I ever found anyone else I would be willing to have his kids too." She smiled and pulled me toward the bed. After we sat down, and a couple more kisses, she continued.

"After Vikkor told me that my girls were dead, I felt so empty, so lost. You know what I went through with her. But when I delivered that note from her to you, it was all I could do not to rape you then and there. My instinct to mate was strong and I wanted so much more than that kiss."

"That night, I felt your draw, your Charm. It embraced me like a warm living blanket that made me want to do more than just cuddle." She smiled. "I don't know how I stood there like that and didn't run over and maul you" — she shook her head at the thought — "but when Vikkor challenged you to take me from her, I wanted it. Not just for the chance to be with a man again but for the possibility of having kids again."

I understood her desire. "Then we found your girls," I prompted softly.

I didn't think she could look any more radiant, but I had been wrong about a few other things already. She nodded and said, "Yeah and I was so happy. God, Ral, I still can't thank you enough for that." She pulled my face over for a kiss. Her tongue darting in, getting quick tastes. When she pulled back, she kept her eyes closed for a moment as if basking in my presence. I didn't care for that kind of adoration but thankfully it didn't last long. When her eyes opened, the jubilation Tabitha was experiencing flowed through Alexandria. "Now I can thank you."

"Thank me ... how?" I said with a touch of suspicion.

Either she liked the guessing game or her elation wouldn't be diminished by my words. "I'll have your children, twins even."

That instinct howled. I could feel it building up in me like a wave that would flood the room. My senses filled with everything Alexandria. The eager look in her eyes, the bulge of her breasts as she breathed and the hint of her lovely thighs filled my vision. Her arousal wafted across my nostrils and I took a deep whiff. We were pressed against each other and the feel of her skin sent thrilling chills through me. My blood pumped and my cock hardened. It was all I could do not to wrap her up and do all the things I wanted with her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.