Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters - Cover

Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters

Copyright© 2009 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 5: Loving Touches

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Loving Touches - When I started "Master PC - Child of the Program" I was attempting to do something similar as with "Master PC - The Protector". That is start with a lot of sex and then taper off. Then I changed my mind, but I kept the chapters that were originally going to open the story. Starting with Chapter 2, this was how I originally planned "Child of the Program"...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Chloe had the rest of the day off from work. When she told me I knew what she meant; she was available for all the fucking I wanted. Of all my women she had the biggest appetite. Considering I was going to take two of my women with me and Mandy to West Virginia, Chloe ranked at the top of my list. She not only accepted more when I wanted it, but she usually asked for more. For the few days I'd be away from everyone else, she'd get her wish.

After Chloe and I got dressed, I gave her another deep kiss. The others were going to want time with me and considering I planned on taking Chloe with me, she could wait while I took care of everyone else.

"Go help Tanya in the kitchen. I've got some packing to do and I'm sure everyone else is going to want some attention before I leave tomorrow," I said and gave her another kiss.

Chloe smiled and left for the kitchen. I wondered briefly if she suspected my plans but let it go. I couldn't think of any way she could have found out. The bounce in her step told me she was perfectly happy. Sex wasn't everything to her, but it played a big part.

I hadn't said anything about Renée or Tabitha to her or Mandy mostly due to the distractions, but also because repeating the news over and over got tiring. Word of the news would spread and eventually they would find out.

Thoughts of what happened with Tabitha and Tanya surfaced again. I wondered what the vision of them had been about exactly. Pregnancy was one thing, but was it supposed to be like a prophetic vision or just something to turn me on? I didn't know.

Chloe stopped at the corner and looked back. I had been watching her while thinking, and when she smiled and winked, another vision occurred. Only the top buttons of her blouse were closed to cover her breasts, and the material was stretched with the effort to hold onto her increased size with dark, hard nipples showing through the thin fabric. Her belly stood out of the opening, tight and round. For the duration of the vision, Chloe stood there, running her hands over her belly and glowed with the same look that Tabitha had in the showers.

I smiled back and turned away because my cock began to stir. The fact that we had just had sex made no difference. I hadn't locked down, buried deep in her baby factory when I unloaded. It had been the desire but I overrode it because we were putting on a show for the camera. Seeing Chloe like that brought about my deeper desire and my body responded. I walked away and down the hall to my room.

The complex we lived in was easily maintained. Most of the floors were cool tiles and the walls were soft in color. Regardless of the light colors, it held heat well. The natural insulation of the earth surrounding the facility did more to keep the place cool in the summer and warm in the winter than anything we did.

When I entered my room, I honestly expected some solitude for a short time. It had been the routine while I was attending classes. Some of the girls would meet me to take advantage of my growing desire and when I was sated, I would have quiet time to study. However, all the girls knew my schedule and most of them also attended classes, so everyone knew that classes were over for Winter Break. The first thing I noticed as I entered was the multitude of lit candles lining the walls.

That was Nadia's mood setting.

Nadia laid on my bed face-down. She had her legs spread wide and her head lay on her folded arms. Did I mention that she was completely devoid of clothes?

Her lightly-toned skin glistened with a light sheen of sweat and she breathed slow and deep. As I approached her prone form, I could tell why she was sweating while just laying there. The room was a furnace.

That was the one downside with the insulation. It was that good. It held the heat of all those candles with such efficiency no other heat source was needed.

Nadia was centered on my bed like a dash of flesh on a dark sea. Between the dark blue of my sheets and her long jet black locks, she looked far paler than she actually was. I wanted to feel that delicate flesh. To touch, to hold, maybe even to fuck.

The bed had been custom ordered so that, if necessary or desired, all of us could pile onto it and sleep together comfortably. That meant that I would have to crawl over to Nadia and though my entrance had been silent, she would finally notice my presence.

As if she hadn't already.

"Hello, Love," Nadia whispered.

"Hello," I replied with a sly smile. I couldn't help but smile. One-on-one time with any of my women was scarce and highly prized by all of us. So much so, I was already getting hard just at the thought of being alone with Nadia, much less actually doing anything.

She raised her head and set her chin on her arms, watching me as I put away my laptop. My reaction to the vision of Chloe continued to tent my shorts. I didn't bother hiding the fact from Nadia.

"Mmm, is that for me?"

I smiled at her. It was always a pleasant sensation, knowing that I visually enticed my women just as much as they did me. That also included teasing. "What?" I asked in mock confusion. Then, looking down at my shorts and acting like I had just noticed, I ran my hand over myself and looked back at her. "This?"

Nadia smiled and licked her lips.

I looked around the room at all the candles. Fanning myself with my shirt I said, "Sure is hot in hear," and then I pulled it up and off. Nadia continued watching, her eyes taking in the shape of my upper body. I had to admit that it made me feel better about myself, compared to the soft pudginess I had before my gifts reshaped me. I wasn't truly buff or muscle-bound, but lean and fit.

I walked over to the bed. Nadia, lying in the center, was out of reach. However, the look on her face was more than enough to convey how she felt. I didn't need to touch her to find out. I could see it.

I put a knee on the edge and leaned over, about to crawl towards her. She slowly shook her head and I stopped. She said, "I want to see everything before you touch me. You get to see lots of female bodies around here. Today, I want to see the one male body, the one I want touching mine, the one I want in mine." Her voice was low and smooth, quiet and sensuous. I could feel myself getting harder just hearing her talk about me like that.

With a smile, I stood up and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts. Nadia had been watching my eyes, but hers dropped and I knew where her focus was. Slowly, I gripped the top of my shorts, pulled the button apart and then unzipped. With one hand, I pulled my throbbing cock up, moving it through my shorts. With the other hand I pulled the opposing side of my shorts away from my skin.

"That's it love, show me. Show me everything," Nadia encouraged.

I held myself in place while peeling away the closer side of my shorts. Nadia licked her lips again. Then I let my shorts slide down a little, then a little more, slowly teasing her with my skin just above my cock and at the tops of my thighs. Holding my shorts over the long hard portion she yearned to see, I let the shorts slip down my ass. Nadia looked up, a devious smile playing across her lips. "Turn around," she commanded softly.

I usually just gave in to whatever my women wanted, especially in the bedroom. They knew what they wanted and it was my pleasure to give it to them. It was supposed to be a tease, a build-up to make our initial contact that much more intense. So I turned, but slowly.

Another reason for turning slowly was the way my shorts held my thighs. If I moved too quick I could lose my balance. Yeah, the bed was there to fall on, but it would ruin the moment, so I took my time.

I continued watching how Nadia drank me in with her eyes. She had never done that before. It was usually Renée or Erin that would look at with lust-filled eyes. Nadia had been a lesbian when I met her, but my Charm had affected her the very moment we met. I had enjoyed looking her over just as she watched me, even from a distance, so having her deliberately watch me turned me on so very much.

With my back turned to her fully, my bubble-butt — as all the girls liked to refer to it — was in full frame with my shorts just below and around it. I watched Nadia over my shoulder. She dropped her head, hiding her face in the covers for a moment and when she looked again, she was flushed, her mouth open and wet. I knew the feeling.

All the girls had ways of moving when undressing that made me watch. One of their favorites was how they bent over while pulling off shorts, pants or panties. The way their ass was slowly revealed was another attraction that would hold my attention. I bent over a bit and allowed the shorts to slip further down my legs. I even let go of my cock and spread my legs. To pose as such, I couldn't see Nadia, but I didn't have to. I knew what she was thinking.

I let my shorts fall and continued to move, lowering myself to the bed. Once I was sitting, I turned and looked back over my shoulder. Nadia was glaring at me and it wasn't from anger. I didn't smile, even though I really wanted to, but I moved around to lie on my belly and hide my cock from her view. That brought out a disappointing moan from my Raven-haired beauty.

She held out a hand and said, "Come here Love."

I slid forward, crawling on my belly. She watched me move, hoping for a chance peek at more than what I was allowing. She had seen the whole package many times, but like all other aspects of the relationships I had with all my women, it was as if she were still enjoying the newness of us.

When I reached her, I took her hand but she pulled, wanting me closer. I moved in, and when I was close enough she lurched forward, pressing her lips to mine. My mouth welcomed hers, my tongue embraced hers, and we laid there kissing deeply, unable to really reach any more of each other.

I let her kiss me and I returned those kisses for as long as she liked. It was intimate without being dirty. Then she pulled back and looked at me. I laid there waiting to find out what she wanted next.

She didn't say anything as she rose up and began crawling over me. I wasn't sure what she was doing. I thought about rolling over to find out, but she pressed her full, soft breasts to my back and continued moving down my body. Those soft mounds touched me in ways that I had never thought would have been erotic, but just feeling her pressing them into me, seemingly no matter where, had me throbbing.

I still didn't know what she had in mind, other than teasing me, but when she laid down fully on my back, her crotch was at the back of my head and her yummy thighs were on either side of my face. Turning my head, I laid kisses and little licks along the sensitive flesh right there.

Nadia moaned down somewhere around my butt. She laid her head on my cheeks like I was a pillow. Her hands ran down my thighs and nails raked back up. It didn't hurt, because she wasn't digging in. It was just a different sensation compared to the soft touch of her skin.

My cock was pushed down, pointing toward my feet, rather than pressed between my belly and the bed. Nadia pulled gently on my legs, having me spread them. Then I felt the heat of her breath along the underside of my shaft. Her soft wet lips and tongue followed that, and then she was trying to suck me up into her mouth. I couldn't bend that way and I started to say so, but she let go. I could feel her enjoyment of just trying. It was the effort and how she conveyed that to me that turned her on.

Nadia slid back, pressing herself against my head. I couldn't turn my head around to enjoy her offered wetness, so I continued to touch, kiss and lick what I could reach. Then I felt her new target as she ran the flat of her tongue across my sac. She pressed her chin into my crack and sucked one of my balls into her mouth. I was loose enough that her oral attention felt good. Very good.

I pulled her thigh to my mouth and somehow got my teeth over her skin. I didn't bite down or even really mark her, just pressed as much of my mouth as possible to her. She moaned with my ball in her mouth. That vibration ran all the way through me and came out of my mouth in kind.

I couldn't stand it anymore. "Nadia please let me roll over."

I heard her chuckle before she rolled off of me. "Come here," she said, still laying on her back. "I want you over me." She slipped a hand under my leg and caressed by balls again.

If she wanted to suck on my balls more, that was fine, I just wanted to return the favor. I moved over her, not laying down completely, but scrunching down to allow her to the portion of my body she wanted, while moving in to the wet, heated area of her body I had been drooling for.

Letting my forehead rest on the bed, I pulled her hips down until my face was pressed to her. I pulled her cheeks apart and it allowed me to breathe. Each breath was filled with her scent and I was fine with that. Nadia busied herself, running one hand along my hard cock, another over my ass cheeks and her lips kissing and sucking on the loose skin of my sac. Even with all the sex thus far, her touch was electric, making me jerk and writhe.

One of my involuntary thrusts landed the tip of my cock in the soft valley of her breasts. I didn't know if she wanted me there or if knowing my penchant for a good titty-fucking spurred the idea, but she pulled her breasts together and let me press into her sensual cleavage while she continued to feed on my balls and play with my ass.

With all the sensations she was applying I had trouble concentrating on the meal before me. Nadia was leaking her sweet nectar and it started to get into my nose.

I pulled my head away from her and the resulting sneeze had a quick chain affect. I thrust deeper into her soft titty flesh. The exquisite texture was fantastic as she hugged my ardent pole. The move also pressed my crotch down to her face. She had just opened her mouth and both of my balls filled it. Her resulting stifled scream vibrated around my factory. The combination of warm, enticing flesh and direct vibration brought me quick and hard.

The sensation of her continuing to roll my rocks around in her mouth while I unloaded was a new and exciting what? Experience? I locked my arms, holding myself up as I covered her abs with my thick white spunk. It took a lot of effort to not thrust again and again while in the throws. Holding my sac and its contents tenderly in her mouth was a fantastic feeling but ripping it out of her while in the throws would have been painful.

When I was done, I rolled away slowly. Nadia sat up partially and giggled. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I said still trying to catch my breath.

She moved over to the edge of the bed and retrieved the bottle of wipes I kept in the nightstand. After cleaning herself up, she crawled back over and lay down on her belly again next to me. She laid her head next to mine.

"You know, I didn't know what happened at first. Did you sneeze?"

I nodded.

"Talk about accidental discoveries," she replied with a smile. "I wanted to completely engulf you like that but wasn't sure it was possible. What did it feel like?"

I looked back at her. "Well, I didn't shoot off because of the sneeze."

She licked her lips and said, "We might have to do that again some time."

I rolled over and pressed my lips to hers. After the kiss I said, "Not today. Besides, I thought you had to work tonight?" I asked.

"No. I took the night off since you're leaving with Mandy for West Virginia in the morning." Her eyes moved about, taking in my face. "I'm going to miss you, especially after that." Her smile told me just what she meant. For a moment she had a grin to match Renée's mischievousness, but it faded to a softer look.

Nadia had said early on in our relationship that she loved me. I hadn't fully believed it because of all the changes occurring to me and the many other issues going on at the time. It was the only time she said it but I could tell with each look, just like the one she gave me, that she was saying it again and again. It wasn't a look of pure lust, but something that contained more. She was passionate when looking at me, passionate in a way that brought out my animalistic side when we made love.

With the others I was almost always under control, but with Nadia, I sometimes lost control and would do things that made me later worry that I had hurt her. After a couple of such sessions, I had found out that she was bruised. I would heal her, of course, but she insisted that they had been well earned signs of how much I wanted her. It made me wonder if she meant something else; like she meant that I loved her. I couldn't imagine loving someone so much that I'd hurt them.

"You do know that I intend to take one or two of you with me." I said as I ran my hand through her thick locks.

Nadia grinned. "I would love to go, but you know I don't care for flying." Her smile wilted a touch as she said that last.

It had to be a major phobia for her to turn down lots of quality time. The idea made me a touch sad.

"I guess I'll have to call everyday then," I suggested. Some of the girls might get all worked up just talking to me over the phone. I didn't know if that was the case with Nadia.

Her smile perked up and she slid toward me. "That would be a good idea." Then her lips touched mine and her need filled me. Even though I had just emptied myself of more sperm, I wanted her again. Nadia loved having me cum on or in her, and though at the right time it would bring her as well, she hadn't reached her peak yet.

Our tongues intertwined and her soft lips pulled at mine as she eased away. "Now, are you going to fuck me, or am I going to fuck you?"

The heat of her kiss suggested that if I didn't answer quickly, she would. "How about we fuck each other?"

She nodded, her eyes burning with a heat that started to exceed the combined energies of all the candles in the room. "I want you on top again, from behind." Her eyes widened. "Now."

Well, that answered why she was on her belly again.

Getting up on all fours, I moved around her. She watched me until I passed her shoulder. Then she laid her head down and gave herself over to what she would feel.

For a moment, I sat behind her and just took in the sight of her. From the waist up she looked relaxed, as if about to drift off for a nap, but her hips were poised and waiting. Her legs were spread wide and straight, as if straining to be as out of the way as possible. The combination was sensual and so very erotic.

Running my hands over her superb thighs and buttocks, I deeply inhaled the scent of her arousal. My cock was as hard as it had been when I entered Renée's office earlier and the desire to plant it deep in Nadia's willing hole almost kept me from tasting her.

The sounds of her moans filled my ears as her nectar filled my mouth. Her hips squirmed as I lapped and prodded her. An occasional pass over her clit would garner deeper groans, and before long she was begging me for my cock.

"I want to cum with you in me," she whimpered as she struggled to stifle her impending explosion.

Moving up, it took no effort to find her opening. The first stroke felt as good as when I had Tanya in the showers, or Tabitha shortly after her. The ensuing hammering burned at my abs as I lost a little more control to my raven-haired beauty.

She arched her hips up to give me a better angle. Holding myself up, with my hands on the bed just next to her compressed breasts, I used longer strokes with more force. She started writhing and chanting "Oh God! Oh Ral! Oh God! Oh Ral!" I felt a growl crawl out of me and picked up speed. She arched her back, lifting her delicious ass up into my thrusts and her head up next to mine. The scent of her washed through me and I lost that last bit of control.

Her inner walls slipped and groped at my invading organ. She lost all lucidity as she continued to call out how she felt. Not once did her arms move. The only control she maintained was to hold the position except for arching into me and raising her head. She was letting me give her all the stimulation she needed for the explosive crash of her orgasm.

Crash is what I did. Crash into her. Crash against her. Crash with her. My hips slapped hard against her quivering ass cheeks while I pistoned like a nitro-injected engine in and out of her rippling orifice.

"Cum in me Ral!" she screamed when her pussy locked down. Her final plea triggered my deeper desire again. My whole body shook between the effort to lock into place deep in her quivering pussy and just collapse on top of her.

My load erupted into her and once it was finished the fight was over.

Collapsed on top of Nadia, I felt her sheer joy of being with me. It wasn't like the liquid satisfaction most of them shared whenever copulating. It held a different texture that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then she reached up and intertwined her fingers in mine and I could almost swear she was purring. I thought Mandy was the one who could do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.