Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters - Cover

Child of the Program - Ommitted Chapters

Copyright© 2009 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 4: Cameras and Codes

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cameras and Codes - When I started "Master PC - Child of the Program" I was attempting to do something similar as with "Master PC - The Protector". That is start with a lot of sex and then taper off. Then I changed my mind, but I kept the chapters that were originally going to open the story. Starting with Chapter 2, this was how I originally planned "Child of the Program"...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Mandy's room was set up a little different than everyone else's. Off to one side was her bed, a desk with her computer, and a couple of wardrobes that I knew held clothes that might have been worn once each. Mandy enjoyed walking around in the nude. She didn't work in the store or attend classes. No, her schooling at UTA was via the internet. Occasionally she wanted out of the underground facility and she had plenty of clothes for it, but that didn't happen very often.

The other side of her room had a digital video camera mounted on a tripod, big adjustable lights, and a small stage. The studio was small but not completely sound proofed. With the nature of the underground insulation, it was only necessary to close the door to keep out all noise.

Why a small studio in her own room? Mandy ran her own website; adult oriented of course. However the site was unique and to understand why, you'd have to understand the site's star, Mandy.

During the summer prior, Mandy had been crossing the country with some friends. She fell prey to Vikkor's kidnapping spree but not as a test subject. Vikkor wanted her for more intimate purposes. After getting what she initially wanted, Vikkor decided to keep Mandy, but my adopted sister fought her. Mandy tried repeatedly to escape, but Vikkor made that more and more difficult. She hadn't added more security or changed any locks. No, Vikkor was more insidious than that. Mandy was altered one detail at a time to resemble a cat. By the time I rescued her, she had rotatable ears on top of her head, pointed teeth, a rough tongue, fur lining most of her body, slit-pupil amber eyes and an honest-to-goodness working tail.

Vikkor tried to use Mandy to seduce my programming secrets out of me, but she didn't know about our relation or my Charm. There was also the fact that I hadn't had very much sex that day and it played into the equation that led to Mandy and I doing the dirty right there in front of Vikkor.

After Vikkor was taken away, I offered to change Mandy back. She chose not to because she liked being unique for me and there was also an additional element. Part of Mandy's psyche had developed into a cat-like personality. It didn't come to the surface and control her but it showed up in other ways.

Beyond her overall appearance, there had been one change I insisted on. The first time Mandy went down on me, the idea of what her pointy teeth and rough tongue would feel like didn't sit well with me, so I adjusted her to have normal teeth and a much softer tongue. To this day she still gives the best blowjobs. Maybe I went too far.

Mandy had been in many dance classes growing up. It was something she enjoyed as a recreation, like some people enjoy riding bikes. With the changes, she ended up being a really, really good dancer. Since she didn't want to change back to her old appearance but the rest of the world wasn't ready for a living cat-girl, I had suggested she entertain herself by making videos of her dancing for the internet. What I didn't expect was for her to dance nude. It didn't bother me. I enjoyed that kind of show too. However, her exotic appearance and fantastic moves found a fan base that was willing to pay to see more. So, in the end, Mandy continued doing dance numbers and was being well paid to do it.

Chloe was sitting at Mandy's desk and looked up when we entered. She jumped up and bounded our way to collide with me in a big hug. Since Mandy was considered my pet, not just because of her appearance, but because she had requested it, Chloe wanted a special title to signify her relationship with me too. She was my paramour. At first she wanted me to refer to her as my slave, as in sex-slave, but I didn't like the term. Too many other names and titles didn't set well with me either because they were too derogatory, so we settled on paramour and both of us had grown used not only to the name, but her actions.

Chloe dropped to her knees in front of me, hugging my legs. It wasn't a simple hug but her rubbing as much of her body against me as possible, and she had gotten good at it too. The movement was small and most others wouldn't even notice, but I felt it and it felt good.

Mandy watched as Chloe used those oh-so-subtle movements to stir my attention. Even though I had grown up with Mandy and she hadn't been all that nice as a big sister during those years, the changes she went through and my Charm changed how she looked at me. Now she was like all my other women and watched the growing tent in my pants with apt attention.

I could see the subtle changes in Mandy's gaze. Chloe's attention wasn't all that special, but when I had been in classes all day it was more than enough to have me pulling clothes from me and her without asking.

The exception of the day was the fact that Mandy and I were flying out to West Virginia the following morning. I would only be gone until the following Monday night, but three days of being away from my women would have me built up to a ravenous state. They would also have their own yearning built up and none of them wanted to start off craving the one cock they all wanted.

Chloe's hands slid up the backs of my legs to my butt. She squeezed and held me like she might hold me up if I decided to sit down. I knew she couldn't, it was just her way of helping to excite me, because she enjoyed rubbing and kneading my cheeks while swallowing my spewing cock.

I was breathing pretty heavy and dropped my coat and bag right there. I started to pull up my sweater but Mandy put her hand on mine.

"Ral, wait. I've got an idea."

I looked at her, not asking what, just waiting.

"I've been getting e-mails from fans wanting to see something other than just dance routines."

I wasn't following. "Like what?"

"Well, one fan said, 'I want to see you getting fucked by a huge cock.'" Then she looked at me like that was exactly what she wanted.

I looked over at the camera and lights. The stage had plenty of room for her to dance on. If there were a couch or bed, a sex scene could easily be handled.

Mandy must have known what I was thinking because she said, "I can move the camera and lights over to my bed." She didn't wait for me to agree. She just walked over and began running cables to make the change.

I looked down at Chloe. "You don't mind taking turns do you?"

She moved her hand around and rubbed my throbbing boner through my pants. "Tell me to and I will." That was usually her response when I asked her a question. She didn't want me asking what she wanted or how or anything. She wanted me to just tell her or take what I wanted. At the moment, that was fine.

"Stand up," I said and she got to her feet. A smile spread over her lips. "Help Mandy with the lights while I move the camera." Chloe nodded and went to help Mandy.

I went to the camera and picked it up, tripod and all. Mandy had spent a decent amount of money on the camera. It could record many hours worth of video and its accompanying software was just shy of professional grade. I unplugged the power and carried it to the bed. After setting it up and reattaching power, I aimed it at the bed.

The girls got the lights set and Mandy arranged everything. Apparently Chloe had helped her with recordings before because she started recording and making adjustments with no advice from Mandy.

"Where do you want me?" I asked Mandy.

"Where do you think?" she asked with a grin.

"Clothes or no clothes?"

She looked me over and then looked back at the bed. After some thought she said, "I want to make an unveiling. What about a pair of shorts?"

"I'll go change." I started to walk away but spotted Chloe watching me. I knew how much it meant to her to do such little things so I said, "Actually, Chloe, go get me one of my pairs of shorts. The denim ones, because the short shorts will be showing me off before Mandy's ready."

She smiled, set the camera down on the tripod and took off for my room.

While Chloe was gone Mandy asked, "Good. Have you decided who's going with us tomorrow?"

Part of our planned trip included two of the other women. No one knew that we were going to take anyone, but after discussing my lustful appetite Mandy agreed that she wouldn't be able to handle me alone, so two others would be going.

"Well, Renée's going to Houston to visit her parents; Erin is staying to run the store in her absence; Nadia hates flying; Jeri said she couldn't because of work schedules; Yvonne said she had her fill of snow from Russia; Linda and Li both have to work; Alexandria is staying with her girls; Charlotte is still in Florida; and the rest are supposed to help with the store."

Mandy was looking at me wide-eyed. "Then who?"

"I'm going to talk to Renée about Chloe, Tabitha, Carrie and Tanya. Two of them."

"Two of who?" Chloe asked as she got back.

I turned and said, "The two of you. Mandy and I were discussing what all to do for the video."

Chloe gave me a funny look. Though I hadn't missed a beat with the lie, she suspected something. None of my women were stupid. "Okay," she said. "I thought we were taking turns."

I looked at Mandy. "It's your site, and your video. What do you want to do?"
Chloe handed me my shorts and I changed while Mandy said, "I think I'll just give you a blow job while Chloe records, then I'll let her have you any way she wants and record the two of you. It'll be a special for the site."

I looked at Chloe and started to ask, "Is that okay with you?" but I stopped myself and just smiled. "Grab the camera."

Chloe picked it up and I sat on the bed.

I had seen some of the finished videos Mandy had made. She always started off with a short disclaimer and then the show would begin. This time, she decided to ham it up.

"Here's something for the fans who've requested something other than just a dance. I've teased all of you by throwing myself though the air and moving to all the latest dance beats, but today music is going to be low and the mood something altogether different." She licked her lips and looked down at me. When her eyes went back to the camera she continued, "This is not for anyone under the age of eighteen, so for those kids out there, close your browser. This is for adults only."

She turned around and moved toward me. I wasn't exactly sure what she wanted so I just followed her lead.

"What's your name, handsome?" She was acting like she picked me up off the street and didn't know me. I could play that too.

"Ral," I said with a touch of awe in my voice as I looked her over. Mandy had a beautiful face, with round cheek bones that used to lead to dimples, but that had been years ago. Now as a full grown woman, the dimples were gone, but her smile was so much more. Her lips were full and didn't need any coloring to stand out. Her amber eyes looked into mine and I could see her slit pupils dilate just a bit. Her blond hair was thick but soft and stopped just short of her shoulders. I just realized that her hair hadn't grown an inch since she had been with Vikkor. Possibly another change?

Mandy stood just out of reach, running her hands over her full breasts and down her trim tummy. The fur that lined her body covered everything except her chest, abdomen, pussy lips, palms and soles. Even her shapely ass cheeks had the silky soft lining.

I followed her hands and let my gaze linger on those exposed areas. Mandy's nipples were hard and looked so inviting.

"Ral, my name's Mandy and I'd like to welcome you to my room. I hope you don't mind the camera. There are a lot of guys and a few girls out there that have wondered just what I like to do for fun. If you don't mind, I'd like to show them." Although she had used a sunny voice when introducing the video, her tone dropped to a seductive low that vibrated right down to my crotch.

"What have you got in mind?" I asked with a slightly unsure voice. My expression suggested I already knew — because I did — but it was for the video.

Mandy crawled onto the bed and ran her hand up my thigh. "Personally, I love to suck on a nice big cock."

"Oh, I think I can help with that." The direct contact between us allowed me to understand what she wanted.

We leaned in together for a wet, deep kiss. It may have looked practiced, but I didn't care. Running my hand up her arm and beyond, I cupped one of her swinging breasts. She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed as much as my one hand could hold and then pinched the nipple.

Mandy pulled from the kiss. "Ooo, I like that." She sat up and moved closer, pulling my hands to both of her tits.

Chloe moved around and tracked how I kneaded and pinched Mandy's endowments. It didn't bother me at all as I leaned in and brought a nipple to my lips. Mandy held my head in place as I licked and sucked, pinched and lightly bit at her teats. Her hand fell to my leg and Chloe moved down to track her movement. She caught how Mandy squeezed and stroked me. The digital recording would pick up how my expanding cock snaked through my shorts and made a tent others would be envious of.

Almost like it had been planned, Chloe pointed up at Mandy's face to catch her mock surprise. Mandy added to it, "My god Ral, what are you hiding in here?"

I pulled back with one of her nipples locked by my lips and let it snap back in place. "I guess you'll have to find out." Yeah, it was cheesy, but we were having fun.

Chloe stepped back as Mandy had me stand up. Then Chloe moved around to catch how Mandy unsnapped and unzipped my shorts. I wasn't completely hard, but I was already fully distended. Mandy made wide eyes for the camera and I enjoyed the feel of her hands as she fished me out.

Then there was the oh-so-appropriate, "Oh, my God!" as Mandy held my cock with both hands, displaying it for the camera to zoom back to get all of.

"You said you liked to suck a nice, big cock, how's that?"

She looked up at me and then back at my hardening prick. "This has got to be the biggest" — she ran her hands over me and moved closer — "thickest" — she held up the tip and licked it — "yummiest looking cock" — she kissed the tip — "that I've ever had the pleasure" — she sucked ever so gently on the tip — "to have in my mouth."

If anyone who saw the video wasn't hard as I was by the time she took me fully into her mouth, then that was their problem.

I started to reach down to help, as if she needed it, but she pulled back and slapped my hand away. "No thanks stud, I've got it." She smiled and opened wide again.

I knew what her oral talents were. Mandy could get me off in less than twenty seconds when she wanted, but this was more like when she just enjoyed having me in her mouth. Her caresses were soft and sensual, slow and timed. She sucked and swallowed just when needed and kept me hard and ready for a good twenty minutes.

We had moved around so that I was laying back on the bed. She turned around and sat on my chest, going down on me again for the camera, but between her building need and my groping hands, she moved her hips back until I had her dripping pussy looming over my mouth.

Mandy made a show of sucking as much of me into her mouth as possible. She made it look as if she could only take so much, but again, it was just part of the act. Part of the modification to her mouth, when I had removed the pointed teeth and smoothed out her tongue, she was also changed to completely engulf me and still breath freely. She could rest her lips around the base of my cock and not feel the slightest discomfort. With the angle she was at along my body, she gradually did just that.

I could imagine what she looked like for the camera. Her naturally painted lips spread thin around my girth as my completely hardened tool slid into her throat. The flaring of her nostrils as she breathed heavily from what I was applying to her moist girly parts. Then she moaned along my shaft. The vibration was enough to push me over the edge.

"Oh, yeah, Mandy. Do that again and I'll be shooting all over you." I grunted.

I could feel her trying to smile around my cock. It wouldn't look like much for the camera, but through our link, I knew she wanted just that. She wanted me to shoot off all over her — for the camera.

She hummed again. The deeper vibration shot through me and I felt my balls tighten as the first shot began its long heated trek up my cock.

"Here it comes!" I yelled.

Mandy pulled off of me with only a slight bit of gag just as the first shot landed on her extended tongue.

Chloe moved around, Mandy laid off to the side and I sat up as another shot landed across her nose. More cum poured out of me as Mandy continued to pump my organ. Chloe stood stock still while recording the thick and creamy load that Mandy accepted.

Once I was finished, I sat back on my hunches. My turgid cock stood out from between my legs. Chloe panned down to Mandy's face. Mandy made another cock hardening move as she scooped up a gob of my cum and sucked it off her fingers. "Mmm, dessert," she said with a wink to the camera and then Chloe set it aside.

My paramour also enjoyed slurping on me until I erupted into her mouth. In fact both of them enjoyed the taste so much that it was sometimes enough just to drink me down to bring them off. Leaning over my pet, Chloe began lapping up the precious fluid and shared it with her.

With a big grin, I got up, moved around and picked up the camera. I found the record button and hit it. I understood quickly how it was Chloe could see what the camera pointed at and watch the scene for external shots. A side panel displayed the recording like a mini-TV. I zoomed in on Chloe's little pink tongue sliding along Mandy's cheek and followed her as she shared it openly with the furry minx.

Once Mandy's face was clean they looked up at the camera smiling and then Chloe looked down to my unabatedly rigid cock. "Now it's my turn," she said quietly as she moved over and slipped her lips around my girth.

Mandy got up and took the camera while Chloe gobbled me down. She wasn't going for slow and sultry, she was trying to get another load as quickly as possible. I knew I could provide, but wanted something else.

With a little coaxing, I pulled Chloe off of me. "Please, Chloe, I want something else right now."

She looked up at me with a little pout and nodded.

"Do you think I'm going to just let you have your way?" I asked. Mandy was off to the side filming. If she really intended to use the footage, then it might as well be fun.

Chloe shrugged at my question. The blouse she wore was smooth cotton. I could tell she didn't have a bra on. It wasn't that she didn't need one, again, she was big enough in that area to need the support, but her nipples stood proud and dark against the white, thin fabric.

"Take off the blouse. Let me see just what you have in there," I ordered.

Chloe blushed. I wasn't sure if she was actually shy in front of the camera or if it was an act. I decided to find out. Reaching out and placing my finger tips on her cheek I asked, "What's wrong? Don't you want me to see?" Through our contact she wasn't shy at all. In fact, me taking control in front of the camera was turning her on like nothing else. I was publicly proving my mastery over her and she was already dripping with desire for it.

A slight shake of her head told me she was just acting for the camera. "Good, now show me. Let me see."

She kept her eyes on me as she unbuttoned her blouse. I was already hard and throbbing because I knew her breasts well. While we had been trying to agree on what her title would be, Chloe wanted something more than just a name. She wanted something that would physically display her devotion. I refused again to let her wear a collar. It may have been fun when we were in the bedroom, but for everyday it seemed like too much. Then one day after classes, I sought her out even though she wasn't up for my after-class rotation. I must have sucked and licked, kneaded and pinched, fucked and cum all over her tits for an hour. She never complained that I had only really paid attention to her big boobs because through all my attention, she had gotten off several times. She was that sensitive. In the afterglow of that session, I was holding her and stroking her sensitive globes. After a tweak of a nipple she finally decided what she wanted to display her servitude to me.

I took her out the following weekend to get her nipples pierced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.