It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I did as Mom asked me and before long I had plenty to show for my work. One of the clerks even came along to help show me around. He asked if there was anything particular I was looking for and I said I wanted something similar to an assault rifle, but in a decent caliber.

He wanted clarification on what I thought of as a decent caliber.

"Oh, you know what I mean. A decent assault rifle, like what the armed forces should have tried for instead of those shitty little pumped up .22s they settled on."

"Hell, they had a decent cartridge when they used .30-06 and they had an excellent weapon then too. They got carried away with the plastic-fantastic bug and went completely to hell over it," I said.

"Oh, I think I get the idea now. You want an M1 that can accept a replaceable magazine, maybe a pistol grip stock too?" he asked.

"Keep talking. I'm sold so far," I said, and then he led me into a different room. I was practically sure almost no sales were made from this room. For one it was in an out of the way place behind and unmarked door and for another thing I could clearly see weapons, which had that distinct fully automatic look.

I wasn't really interested in arming my own counter insurgency squad and I was about to blow him off when he asked me to follow him through a doorway which had just seemed to appear as it rose from out of the floor and took its place in a wall I'd considered solid until just that moment.

I followed him through the magic door and we were in another room full of guns, but these looked nothing like the others outside. They resembled an M16 with the plastic stock and barrel shroud, but the barrel wasn't the same size and the action didn't look the same either and the magazines were much larger than for an M16.

"I believe this is what you were looking around for. We have them modified to our specifications after we buy the surplus rifles. They use the normal .30-06 cartridge since they are basically M1s with different stocks and a slight modification to allow them to use the replaceable magazines.

"They aren't cheap since we have spent considerable effort to make sure they all function properly including test firing for MOA accuracy," the salesman told me.

"Well if they aren't cheap how much are they?" I asked, tired of his shit already.

"A thousand dollars a pop," he said.

"Ok, wrap up twenty of them for us," I said, and had finally shut his smiling mouth.

"Oh yeh, better give us five magazines for each one also, and ten cases of ammunition," I said, but mostly I was just piling on now. I already had him flummoxed.

Mom spotted us just then and apparently she'd been busy watching something else that was going on and missed me being led astray by the salesman.

"Jake, come here and help us with this," she said, but I noticed Shelly interrupted the salesman following me and drew him away from the end of the place where Mom was holding court.

I realized why at once when I rounded to corner. April and May were in the midst of changing into some type of Camo outfits and they were bare-assed aside from the clothes they were about to pull on. Susan and Carolyn were even less attired since they were trying on some army surplus underwear. They looked great in the boxers and undershirts they were almost wearing and my dick was hard even before I moved up to give Mom a kiss.

It was no mystery now the way Mom had girls and women stationed around to keep other males from watching what was going on back here. I felt privileged to see the show myself and no doubt it was pride my dick was swelling with, or, maybe not.

Susan and Carolyn had found a couple of Camo thongs somewhere and they were now flashing their asses around wearing only those. They looked so good I wanted to tackle one of them and fuck them right on the floor. I saved the thought for later though and decided for now to make sure they spent the night out at the house with us.

I just hung around and watched the show until Mom spurred me into action.

"Don't just stand around drooling Jake. Get over to them and check the fit," Mom said, and then giggled.

I checked the fit all right. I made sure my hand would fit under the undershirts to get a good feel of each titty and then I made sure all their snatches were wet enough to check and see if my finger would still fit up them. What the hell, I made sure my hands still fit all their asses while I was at it and I knew my dick could still provide its own custom fit when it needed to.

We spent another two hours in the place and then all of us loaded up into the Humvee parade they'd come in. We even made sure we could still get in and move around after our new assault rifles were in place in the racks. It was crowded, but I helped make room by pulling Susan and Carolyn to sit on one of my legs each. Of course I held them secure with a grip on a titty each.

It was only after we got home I realized what a fine position I was in. Not only were my sisters handy for slap and tickle duty, but every woman from the lot was out here and apparently they all intended to stay the night. After all, only Helen had a husband to go home to and the way she'd been talking about him lately I had the notion he wasn't doing all his duty called for.

Helpful me decided to make up for any lack of dick Helen was feeling at home and I steered her into my bedroom on our way into the house. Since I'd had a ride on her lately it wasn't hard to get her clothes off her and then to get her to help me get mine off me. Soon enough she was sprawled out on my bed and I moved between her widely spread legs to make my entrance.

She sighed loudly as she placed my dick to her entrance and I slid it in and then she began stroking and caressing my back as my mouth took over a nipple and started sucking.

When we'd started I'd had the feeling Helen wasn't so sure about getting the meat so quickly after we arrived, but by now she was sure it was the right thing to do and she was fucking back up at me with a will and I had her motor running. I felt her pussy clench around me and then she was babbling as I started injecting the come surprise. It was almost like she was grateful for my attention and as soon as I finished squirting she was out from under me, rolled me to my back, and she was licking and sucking on my dick.

I could tell she was blazing by the time she had me hard again and so I got behind her in the doggie position and ran it up her again. We were both huffing and puffing in seconds and then I remembered her big lovely ass and pulled out only to give it to her up the back hole this time.

"She squealed and whimpered, but she took to it fast enough and soon I had reached around and was diddling her clitty with one hand while teasing her pussy lips with the other.

Helen went off again and I was still hard and nowhere close to shooting. I unhooked from her ass, lay her on the mattress and then rolled her to her back. I was back up her in the proper hole this time and even though she was wasted I pumped with wild abandon and got myself off in her fucked out body.

There was cooking going on in the kitchen, but I knew I didn't have time for a real meal. I had a sandwich and then was up again looking for another target of opportunity.

Just then I noticed the bathroom door open and close. I headed that way and entered unannounced. Susan had her long legs spread across the throne and I believe she was taking a leak. She grinned at me and then pointed to the big shower and I could tell through the door it was Carolyn in there washing off. I dropped my clothes and rushed in to help her.

Carolyn was rinsing her hair as I entered and I could tell she knew someone had joined her from the draft. She washed the soap out of her eyes and turned to look at me, and then she smiled. I took over the soap bar and began my custom hand wash job at once, paying particular attention to the best parts. I had two of the best parts standing tall in seconds and then I began washing lower. I knew when she'd had enough because she took hold of the grab bar, back a step away from it and bent at the waist.

What an invitation. I began washing her pussy from the inside out but I wasn't using my hands this time. I had her moaning out my name in only a minute or so and then the door opened again and Susan joined us. She assumed the position Carolyn was currently getting the best out of, but she released the grab bar and put her hands to cupping Carolyn's titties and she gave her nipples a workout.

Carolyn went off shortly after and the two of us had to hold her up. We took her out, dried her off, and put her to bed then we returned to the shower so I could wash Susan properly. We were fucked out for a while after we finished and so we dried each other off and piled into bed with Carolyn. I slept for a few minutes at least and then woke and remembered I hadn't help Mom off to her nap.

I got out of bed without waking my two mates and roamed down the hall to mother's room. The poor dear was in bed alone, but she smiled when she saw my coming in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.