It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I tried to go off to sleep, and even though it seemed like it was going to be easy at first a little thought that I wasn't done with my nightly chores kept nagging at me. I finlly got up out of bed and walked naked to Shelly's room. She was already sleeping, but I crawled into bed and snuggled up to her nakedness.

"Wha? Oh, Jake. Did you come in to rock me to sleep?" she asked, in a voice that was oh so sexy even if I'd just awakened her.

"Of course I did Shelly. I came in to wake you up and then rock you back to sleep," I said, entertwining my legs with hers and kissing her lips.

"Oh, Jake. You do know just what I need to sleep peacefully," she said, and then wrapped her arms around and kissed back like a demon.

This was nice for me. I was finally in bed with Shelly with both of us completely naked. I could imagine what she'd look like in a shot from above with her long legs spreading to welcome me between them. When I made the move my dick slapped down across her fuzzy bush and her pubic hair tickled the underside of my shaft. Hell, I felt like a prize hog just wallowing in her charms.

My mouth came to rest on hers and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. I noticed my hands were free and took hold of one of her big lush titties with each one. I only remembered my dick again when I felt her hot little hand take hold of it to swipe the head up and back in her slippery slot to get it wet and then I felt the holy grail clasping around my shaft as I slid it in deep.

Shelly and I were in no rush and I luxuriated in sliding my dick out until the head was just surrounded by her love lips and then pressing it slowly back up the tunnel of love. Her hands stroked and petted my back and then she used her fingernails on my buns to spur me on to greater efforts.

"Jake, I'm so happy you came in to me. I was afraid I'd be left out after the other duties you had to preform tonight."

"No way, Shelly. As long as you're close you can bet I'll be sniffing around your ass before bedtime. Now, lets fuck each other to sleep," I said, and it's just what we did even if we had to do it twice to be sleepy.

I don't know exactly what woke me, but I have a hint it was some type of internal mechanism. It was still dark in the room since the blinds were closed and the curtains were drawn too, As usual I tried to fix in my head where I was before I opened my eyes and the spot I remembered being when I went to sleep was a good one. I was still wrapped up in Shelly's legs with her arms around me and apparently I had drifted off with a nipple in my mouth.

I was sure I'd also still had my dick up Shelly when I drifted off, but now I could tell I'd slipped out during the night even if I was hard as stone again and my dickhead was knocking at her heavenly gates again.

I opened my eye just a little and I could see my Mom and the girls peeking in at me. At least Mom was smiling. I felt Shelly move a little and so I put my head up to kiss her awake just as I pushed my dick back toward where I wanted it.

Shelly stirred a little and her tongue began playing with mine. She also shifted her hips a smidge and wiggled her vulva against my dickhead. She wasn't damp yet, but I knew she would be before long so I made a couple of tentative pushes and the head finally popped in and I found out she was wet on the inside anyway.

I guess Mom and the others wanted to watch or something, but I didn't care. It had been so warm last night we hadn't even bothered to pull the sheet up over us and so our horizontal antics were on display.

Shelly was coming more fully awake by now, but instead of saying anything she only put her hands on my ass and started pulling me toward her. Of course I helped all I could and in seconds half my dick was up her and she was really wet in there. I drew back and made a full storke and the fuck was on for real.

"Oh. That's it, Jake. You fucked me to sleep and now you're fucking me back awake. No matter, just keep fucking," Shelly said, and so I did.

I don't know when we lost our audience, but Shelly and I had a proper morning glory before we settled down beside each other to pant for breath. We had nearly recovered when the door swung open and Mom, the twins, and Susan came into the room. All of them were naked and they were all carrying trays.

"To what do we owe this honor and service?" I asked.

"You owe it to the show you were just putting on. I don't know if you'll get breakfast in bed everytime he poles you like that Shelly, but I think you deserve it anyway," Mom said, and then they served us.

After I finished eating I headed for the shower and just my luck Susan came along with me.

"You were kind enough to wash me yesterday so I thought I'd return the favor," she said.

"Do you realize something might come up that will need prompt attention?"

"It's what I'm hoping for. There are even some handy grab rails in the big shower and I could hold onto one of them while you got on with that prompt attention you were talking about," she said, and gave me a big wink.

I guess I'd died and gone to pussy heaven. No matter what the cause I was going to use any half assed excuse to plow any of them who'd stand still for it.

Susan was made for this job though. As soon as we were wet and slippery she faced the wall, took hold of the grab bar, and presented her sweet spots by bending over. She lookes so good bending over with water dripping off her that I couldn't resist, and besides, why should I even think of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.