It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I hadn't had any trouble sending Mom off into LaLa land, but it hadn't done my dick any good. Luckily I ran into Shelly as I was leaving Mom's room. I told her Mom had just fallen asleep and then followed her into her bedroom.

What the hell? She looked like she was willing for another round and I knew for damned sure I was. It didn't take long for us to strip each other and within minutes we were making the beast with two backs. Shelly was an enthusiastic participant and since my dick was still hard after she got off I rolled her face down and pulled her hips up within range as I moved between her legs from behind.

My dick was still very slippery from our earlier activities and when I plugged it into her backdoor it went in smoothly with only a slight gasps from Shelly.

I worked slowly but surely until I was long-dicking her between her buns while fondling her titties with one free hand and diddling her pussy with the other one. Since she was facing away from me I expected a loud outburst when she got her cookies, but she saved it by biting down on the pillow when the coming started for both of us.

I stayed around to fondle her nice ass until she drifted off to sleep and then I left in search of my sisters.

They were easily found in their room and since they were already in bed for the night I shucked my clothes and joined them.

"Look May, the delivery boy is here already," April said.

"Oh yeh, what is he delivering?" May asked.

"A big long dick for us to play with," April said, and made a grab for it at once. It took me three hours to put the both of them to sleep, but at least I drifted right off after they had.

Unfortunately I felt honor bound to get up early the next day. It was Sunday morning, and normally it would have been a sleep late day, but Mom had decided she wanted us to all go to church together.

Luckily I got up so early that I'd finished my shower and started dressing before the others crawled out of bed. I made it to the kitchen to get started on frying eggs and sausage and making toast and grits.

I was the hit of the day when they drifted in for breakfast and they all gave me plenty of hugs and kisses for my kindness, even Shelly and Mom. Soon after breakfast was finished we were all dressed and on our way to church.

The service was nice and low key as they usually were in our church. Dad had never cared for the "hell-fire and brimstone" crap handed out by the Baptist.

There was an announcement about Dad's passing though, and after things were done we practically had to wade through well wishers.

I was surprised when there was a phone call on Dad's office line at home right after lunch. It was a delivery truck, but not a normal one. The driver had been given this number to call and been instructed to call as soon as he arrived. It sounded a little out of the ordinary, but I was the head man in charge now and so I told him I'd meet him at the lot in a few minutes.

I hopped into the 442 and headed down there right away. I was surprised when I saw his rig pull into the lot and I stopped him from unloading, for the time being anyway.

I checked his bills of lading and could see he was in the right place and then I noticed the vehicles had been ordered by Dad. I guessed Dad had a special promotion in mind when he bought them and that was only confirmed when the driver told me there was another load of the same thing on its way only about six hours behind him.

In fact he hadn't thought he could get unloaded today and had only called hoping.

The vehicles were the main things that had me stymied. They weren't GM cars and from the bills I could see they weren't exactly new. Of course they weren't on a normal car-hauler either. There were only three of them and they were on a normal flatbed trailer.

They were Humvees, for some damned reason. They weren't painted with desert camo though, as I would have expected them to be. They all had a new Woodlands Camo paint job.

Well, no matter how they were painted it didn't matter to the trucker, nor to me either as far as that went. Dad had obviously thought they would sell and he wasn't around any longer to get any details from.

I asked the trucker if we could get them off safely with just the two of us and he said he could if I'd show him where to put them.

"Just get them on the lot somewhere and I'm assuming we can drive them where they need to be," I said.

He got right to work and it didn't take him long. He unhitched the trailer's hitch. Attached a rigging harness to the front of the trailer and then attached the line from a winch near the back of his truck. He pulled the trailer completely off his smaller than normal fifth wheel and then got out of the truck, plugged in a control for his electric winch and started unrolling cable.

When the front of the trailer made it to the ground he released the rigging harness, stowed it out of the way, and reeled in about four feet of the winch line.

It didn't take long after that. He pulled his truck out of the way and then walked up one side of his trailer unlatching the tie downs on the first Humvee then got in it, started it up and released the brakes. It rolled down and when the front tires were on the ground he gassed it a little and drove it off and parked it. He repeated this for the other two and then used his winch to raise the front of the trailer again after he'd backed up to it again.

Hell, it took less than thirty minutes for him to be rid of his cargo. I signed his bills and he took off telling me he'd left the keys in the vehicles.

I parked them nose to tail in front of the roll up entrance door to the shop and then locked them up and took the keys. I wasn't done down here yet though and I opened a back door, went inside the office, and locked it behind me.

I headed for Dad's office right away and at least I had a general idea of where to look. His desk had a small file drawer at the bottom of the right hand drawer stack. I opened it and began looking through the files. I figured I'd hit the right spot when I came to a file folder marked Humvee Auction. I pulled everything out and started reading.

Luckily for me Dad had made some notations on a couple of sheets of yellow legal-sized paper. It was easy to see he'd written on a legal pad and had merely torn the pages out when he filled one up.

He'd written a little blurb describing the auction sale he'd been intending to have. It lined out advertising space he wanted in the local paper and it also had a notation on his dealings with one of the four TV stations that serviced our area and Texarkana too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.