It All Started So Slowly
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

Thank God I took a look at my watch when I did. I had fully intended to go see if I coudln't talk my sisters into coming to bes a little early. Hell, it was five forty five and I remembered my date with Wanda at six thirty. I wouldn't even have time to take a shower, but at leasts I hopped in the bathroom and in the shower for a rinse, and a shampoo on my head and my pubes.

I was racing to try to get dry and dressed in time and I barely had time to go tell April and May where I was off too.

By driving like hell, I got there. No, I didn't get to hell, but I did make it to Wanda's house just in time. She opened the door when I rang the bell and instead of coming out she grabbed me and pulled me inside and laid a lip lock on me. I was all for it and when I let my hand's take over her ass was the first time I noticed she was in a dressing gown herself. It reminded me of Mom a little.

"Jake, you're here right on time and I'm so glad. My parents just left to go down to Texarkana and have dinner and then see a movie. I think the two of us should stay and watch the house while they're gone. They're never home before two when they go out for dinner and a movie.

I'd be glad to stay, but I knew I wsn't going to be much good at watching the house. I'd be spending my time watching Wanda. I didn't say any such thing of course, but since she'd come to the door in a transparent dressing gown I figured she understood all about what she wanted to do for the night.

"Come on back to my room so we can talk while I get dressed," she said, and my dick shot up so hard I was afraid it would jump completely off my body.

As I was hoping the talk of dressing was just a ruse. When we got to her room she let the dressing gown drop to the floor. I pulled her in for some kissing as soon as it was off her and she sealed the deal by reaching for my dick through my pants. Hell, her bed was even turned down already.

I had her naked little ass headed that way at once too. We were still kissing, but both my hands were full of her wonderful ass and I steered her to the bed right away. When she felt the mattress against the back of her legs she sat down on it and it left her facing the bulge in my pants.

She wasn't at a loss about what to do either. She had my belt undone, my pants unsnapped and unzipped and my dick in her mouth almost right away. It was one thing I liked about Wanda. No matter what was going on she went for what she wanted right away.

While she played slobber blues on my meat flute I shucked my shirt and pushed my pants and drawers on down my legs. Of course I'd worn my loafers on a date with Wanda. I kicked them off and managed to get my jeans and boxers completely off to.

As soon as I was bare assed with Wanda I was on the bed beside her and in seconds we had wrestled ourselves into the missionary position and I realized for the first time why it was called that. It must be because the man was surely praying, "Thank you God for this pussy I'm about to recieve," as soon as he found himself in this shape.

I eased myself between Wanda's spreading legs as soon as possible and her hand guided my dick right to her love lips. I wondered if we had gone too fast for her to get wet, but when I pushed my dickhead against her vulva I felt it slide open and kiss my peter as if to say Welcome Home Honey.

I'll have to say the first push up into Wanda's pussy was always magnificent. I could feel the muscles gripping my shaft and the pussy juice sliding on as if it were honey.

Wanda always let me know she was glad I had my dick up her too. Her arms went around my neck, he tongue shot between my lips and her wide thighs squeezed against my hips. This time she even vocalized her pleasure.

"Oh, Jake, baby. Your dick is just right for my little pussy. I can't belive its long enough to bump my cervix so well and your pubes are just right pushing against my clitty. Fuck me Jake, baby. Just fuck me all night long," she said, and I got started on it anyway.

I didn't have anything to say I thought would help matters so I opened my mouth and sucked on one of her fat nipples.

"Yes. Yes, Jake, suck on my titties. Oh God Jake you do me so good. You've got a mouth full of my titty and that big long dick all the way up me now. Fuck me good Jake. You're so nasty with me Jake and I just love it," she nearly screamed.

Hell, what's an Arkansas country boy to do. I kept shoving the dick to her and as she got close I slipped a hand down and ran a finger up her ass.

She screamed out a long moan, threw her legs around my waist and started drumming her heels against my ass. I felt like Richard Pryor's album where he said, "Bitch, you gonna come this evening." She was already comming though and her fingernails had free access to my back this time. I didn't give one shit because evey time she dug in I plowed it up her harder.

My dick chose this second to start sharing the come shot with her and I could tell it was filling her up and it was even being forced back out every time my meat piston hit top dead center in her twat. Shit, Wanda had an internal combustion pussy and my dick was doing the fuel injection part. To tell the truth, by now I wanted to just lay up on her and take a nap, but her hips were still banging at me from below and I just kept fucking it to her.

"Oh Jake, you always do me so good. I can hardly believe it," she said as we wound down and I just pushed my dick all the way up her again to let it soak inside her.

"You sure won't believe my nect trick baby," I said, and I knew I was about to bragg.

"Oh, and what will it be?" she asked, sounding so innocent even though I was sure she knew what was coming up next.

"I seem to rember you've got another place down there that needs attention," I said.

"You're not going to do that to me again are you? I'm afraid it'll hurt this time."

"No pain, no gain, baby. And just think, the more we practice the better it'll get," I said, pulling my still somehow hard dick out of her and rolling her over.

Her head was on the pillow now, face down, and I took hold of her hip bones and pulled her beautiful ass up into doggy shape. I pushed my spongy dickhead against her pucker and slid my dick in.

She moaned as if I were killing her, but the way it trailed off I knew she loved it. I was rooting it up and back in her ass in seconds and she was so tight back there it pulled blood into my dick making it seem to get even harder.

I had her beautiful ass speared on my dick now and I just loved the way her buns were flexing with every stroke. Wanda was just made for fucking in every hole and I was going to enjoy it while I was getting it. She had a wonderful tight cooter that seemed to kiss my dickhead at the end of each stroke and she had a firm meaty ass that made the sin I was committing now every bit as good.

Hell she was so good down below I hated to waste time on her suckiing my dick. I didn't forget my job though. I bent down over her back, grabbed a titty to fondle and put my other hand to her pussy to pet and tease it.

I decided to look for her Gspot too and when I found it I thought I'd stuck my finger in a wall socket. Her ass started grippng my dick harder and her pussy tunnel began nipping at my finger. It was all so good I lost control and gave her a come enema. She flattened out on the bed and as she did my dick came out of her ass still spurting. It made two good squirts up her back and then I lay down on her and rubbed the come in with my chest.

I bit my tongue then for strength, raised up and licked my come off her back.

"Oh God, Jake, baby, did you just do what I think you did?" she asked me.

"If you think I just licked my come off your back I did."

It was amazing to me that trick would turn her on so. She was up on her knees in seconds and she licked my dick clean and had it started up hard again in a flash.

"My God, Jake, you're just so nasty with me and I can't keep my hand and lips off you for it. My father always thought I was going to be a prim and proper young thing. I neve wanted to be and now you've made me your slut. I don't care about anything else now. You just whistle when you want some of my pussy and you'll have it right away," she said, and I could tell she meant every word of it, at least for right now.

What's a boy to do. I puckerd my lips and whistled. Wanda giggled about it and it made her titties jiggle so fine. She put her mouth to my dick again, sucking for firmness this time, and in a heartbeat she was lowering herself back onto my spike in the cowgirl position this time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.