It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I was forewarned the line would be long at Oliver Twist since any other time we'd darkened the door on a weekend it had been. May said she had called ahead for reservations and had been assured all I had to do was show up on time, go to the head of the line and tell the hostess about it.

I headed for the shower and April met me there.

"I thought you'd need some help washing your back and I'm just guessing you'd be more comfortable during the early evening if I helped you work off a little pressure from the start," she said.

It was the most thoughtful thing anyone had ever done for me, and April played her part to the hilt. She washed every part of me, rinsed me off, and then turned around, put her hands on the wall and bent over showing me her wonderful ass.

Of course my dick was hard and ready so I guided it to her damp pussy and pushed for home. She was in a handy position for me to take a titty in each hand and so I did while I let my hips imitate a rutting dog. As we moved along toward the end I trailed a hand off a titty and gave her clitty some stroking. We both went off as soon as I started blasting my load up her and the water was still warm when I pulled out so I rinsed my dick hoping to get it wet with other juices later tonight.

Wanda and I had agreed that I'd come pick her up around six thirty and I was Johnny on the spot, or at least I was Jake on the spot.

She answered the door and was dressed to kill when I rang for her. I was a little surprised that she came right up beside me on the walk to the car. The flesh she was pressing against me wasn't some of her best parts, but it felt good enough so I took her to the driver's door and let her slide he shapely ass across to make room for me. I was hopeful when she stayed right up close as we drove away.

There was a long line out on the sidewalk when we arrived, but I headed in the door anyway and the hostess didn't have any trouble finding my name on the reservation list. We were led to a table at once.

The hostess left menus with us, and Wanda asked me to order for her since she'd never been here before. I suggested steak and tail and she said it sounded fine, she even giggled just a little. She did say she'd better have coffee to drink and I decided on the same.

When the meal came it was great. The New York Strips I'd ordered with the lobster tails were done to perfection and we didn't even have much time for conversation since we were both concentrating on the meal. The service was great. When we left the hostess once again asked if I would stay and talk to Mr Oliver after I'd paid the tab and left the tip.

"I don't believe I'll fall for that joke again thank you," I told her.

"But sir, Mr Oliver would like to ask you about your meal."

"Just like he wanted to last time you suckered me into this very thing. Last time when he came dragging up he asked me what I wanted to talk to him about. It's a nice gesture if he could figure out the script. Just tell him for me our meal was fine and the service was a little better than the last joker who waited on us here." I said, and took Wanda's arm and we left.

"Wow, isn't' someone a little testy tonight?" Wanda asked.

I apologized to her and explained what the pretend dog and pony show had been like last time when I fell for it. She laughed and seemed to enjoy the tale.

Once we were back in the car I asked her if she knew what she wanted to see tonight and she claimed she hadn't checked out what was showing. I had of course and I started quoting them back to her from memory. She trumped me again and asked me to decide so I took us to the latest tearjerker of a love story. Luckily it was at least playing at a drive in.

It wasn't the type of flick I would usually go to as a first choice, but it was nice, very romantic, and the guy and girl got each other at last, along with some brief flashes of flesh when they consummated their relationship with a well done sexy scene at the end.

I could tell it had worked wonders on Wanda since she kept her place right beside me the whole time and when I reached to hold her hand during the movie she dragged it into her lap. Did I mention she was wearing an awfully short mini-dress, which showed plenty and pointed out even more? Thank God she didn't ask where we were heading when I turned out of the place and drove directly toward the lake.

Lake Texarkana was a nice place. It had plenty of spots for having fun near the water and it also had several places custom made for parking. I had my favorite of course. It let you park in a good spot with not many trees around and on nights like tonight, with a big full moon, it was great for mood.

When she noticed where we were gong Wanda took control of the radio and found a good station that played classic rock along with romantic music. It also had the benefit of DJs that didn't talk much. Things were looking up from my point of view.

The Caddy had a wide and comfortable front seat and Wanda giggled again when I pulled up to park and started the electric seat on its rearward journey.

"Wow. It's almost like you have this planned ahead," she said, teasing me a little.

"What? You didn't think I'd plan ahead when I knew I had a date with the prettiest girl in school. I've thought of nothing else since you agreed," I said, knowing I was troweling it on thick, but thinking it would probably work anyway.

When we were in place I turned to her for our first kiss and she wasn't shy about opening up for the tongue insertion. We swapped spit for a while and our tongues got to know each other. I noticed that she kicked her shoes off early and so I did the same. I'd worn loafers just for this and I was glad to get them out of the way.

Things seemed to be going well from the start. I knew it was time for me to feel something and almost like clockwork and old big band song came on the radio. It was "Cocktails for Two" recorded by Duke Ellington and his band and I thought it would be a big help.

As both April and May had warned me, Wanda brushed my hand away on the first move I made to feel her titty, but the song must have worked some magic because she paid no attention the next time I tried.

I knew I was doing some good too, because she started kissing with more interest as I found and teased her nipple with my thumb and fingers.

As I said before she was wearing a mini-dress. It was short and convenient and my hand move from her titty down to her leg wasn't noticed, except she shifted her position on the wide seat and spread her knees slightly.

I took it as an invitation and moved my hand from stroking the outside of her thigh over to petting her inner thigh. No protest was forthcoming and I gently slid my hand up until I was brushing the panel of her panties. I didn't try sneaking a finger under the panties right away, but just sort of pushed and pressed against her vulva. I must have been doing something right since before long I could feel dampness.

I kept up my work all through the next song and I could have kissed the DJ since he played another old slow romantic song. This one had a saxophone solo in it and I figured it couldn't hurt a thing.

I moved my hand off heaven then and her skirt was so short I was able to get it on her ass cheek. It was mostly covered by panty material, but I noticed right away my fondling there was well received. She even shifted her sweet ass a little and let me work the hem of her skirt up and out from under her ass. I went ahead and put in the effort to get it completely out from under her since I knew it would help when I started down with her panties. It also let me slip my hand inside it and up on her back.

I was an old hand at the next move because my sisters had long ago taught me how to get a bra strap unfastened with one hand. Her dress was now completely up off her hips and I knew there was room inside it to get back to her titties beneath it. I waited until another song was going well and made my one handed opening of the bra's fastener in the middle of her back.

She tensed a little when it popped free, but it wasn't alarming to her. We kissed on and she seemed to like it when my hand found its way around and under the bra's cup. Her naked nipple was stiff already and I gave it more stimulation and then moved my hand over to the other one. It was just as stiff and she sighed in my mouth when I shared some attention with it.

I considered her mine now and kissed more excitedly while I put both hands around her waist and took hold of the dress. I pushed us to a prone position on the seat and she took to it like the proverbial duck. I didn't let this chance get away from me either and I raised her skirt up above her hips and waist as I lay her back on the wide seat.

I could almost sense her drawing a line in the sand, or on her body, and telling herself she was already well into it and that she wasn't about to let me get her panties off. She didn't say anything or make any moves, but I just knew she was getting geared up to.

After all, she was the older girl her and surely she could keep her wits about her while this younger boy was trying to do the nasty to her.

Of course she thought getting her panties down, or off, was the next logical move for me. I knew better. We were already lying on the seat with me mostly on top of her. What could I think of to do next?

I didn't have to think of it because I'd already pulled this trick on one of my sisters and they hadn't seen it coming either.

Her dress was already up high so I broke our kiss and moved my face down so I could put my lips on her stomach and kiss her navel. It must have come as a shock to Wanda, but when I put my tongue in her navel and started kissing and gently nibbling there she let it pass. I was sure it was because it felt so good. Her ass was squirming up a storm beneath me at this and I considered my self well on the way to sharing some dick with her.

I took time to run both hands up under her dress and let them slip inside a bra cup each. When I gave each nipple a tiny pinch she moaned slightly.

"Oh Jake. That feels delicious."

Shit, she hadn't felt anything yet. I moved my mouth from her navel and kissed my way down onto her covered pussy. The panties were lacy anyway and I could feel her pubes against my lips as I blew a warm breath where it would do the most good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.