It All Started So Slowly - Cover

It All Started So Slowly

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake's Dad knocked his Mom up before they were out of High School. Who'd have thought things would work out so well for Jake, until.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   First  

I'll admit I was flying high and feeling mean when I headed for school the next morning. I was early enough to see Wanda swish her sweet ass into the building right off the bat, but she barely nodded at me. Oh well, we'd be sitting close druing band since I was second chair and she was first. I had a feeling there was something going on in that direction with the bandleader because Pamela, another little cutie just a grade ahead of me was second chair first and she was obviously a little better than me.

Pamela later told me she expected to play the second chair part so our section would at least have both parts covered well.

"I'm not saying I'm that much better than you, but I've played all these marches before and big boss man wants to make sure all the parts get covered. Besides, he knows Wanda will keep you straight and little old me will be right next to you too and I can be as bossy as I need to be," Pamela told me, during a break between songs.

Hell, that kind of thing was right up my alley. What with Mom and my two sisters bossing me around I took instructions well when a woman was giving them. I think it surprised Pamela when I thanked her for her understanding.

Another thing right up my alley was the date I had with Wanda day after tomorrow. She didn't give me any obvious lead ins for conversation during band practice and I held my piece. I guessed she felt she was giving me enough leeway by agreeing to the date and if she wanted to keep it quiet until the deed was done I was happy enough.

She'd already made it plain to Danny that their days were over. I hadn't heard them talking, but I'd heard about it. She had visited him in the hospital where he was still hanging out getting used to eating a liquid diet since his jaw was wired together. Apparently someone else from school had heard her reading him the riot act because tall tales were already all over school about the whole thing. I'd even been mentioned as the one who cashed his jaw in, but nothing had come of it yet.

I didn't really expect anything to come up over the deal though. Danny was a well known dickhead and wasn't really well liked in school. He'd been an allright trumpet player, but a shitass the rest of the time. If he bothered me again I'd stomp a real mudhole in his ass the next time. Hell, I could even charge him with some kind of sexual harrassment if I wanted to. He'd wanted to shave my dick after all, the damned queer. I knew he wasn't one though, but it didn't mean I couldn't make it sound awfully like he was some kind of pervert by letting it out he wanted to get his hands on my dick.

Hell, I put him out of my mind and kept my eye on the ball with the upcoming date. I'd already called every movie place in Texarkana and knew if I picked Wanda up by six we could have time to drive up there, have a nice dinner, and make the second showing of any decent movie in town. We'd be out of the show by ten thirty and finding a spot around one of Lake Texarkana's hot spots by eleven. Then it would be time for me to sink or swim with Wanda.

Meanwhile my sisters had a refresher lesson set up for me starting as soon as Mom and Dad headed for their bedroom after dinner. It was due to start shortly after they were settled in and watching TV.

May snagged me this time and led me out to Dad's Olds parked in the same spot. She had upped the ante a little from April's time too. She was wearing a tank-top, sorta. It was made of the same material as a regular T-shirt, but it showed off her swinging titties to better advantage and the short skirt she was wearing with it led me to believe she was making the goodies easier to get to.

Hell, she needn't have bothered even though I appreciated the thought. Once I got her into the front seat of that car she was as good as fucked anyway. I learned later that apparently, those were her sentiments exactly.

She kept it cool until I let her into the driver's side door and she slid over enough to let me get in beside her. I started it up and turned on the air and when I turned to May she was all over me in a heartbeat. There was no slow build-up necessay with her and she was practically giddy when I took hold of a titty to get to the good part.

I did my normal deal though, just as if we'd never even kissed and it still didn't take long until I had both her nipples stiff and was sliding my hand up under her short skirt. With the skirt on, her legs wouldn't spread as far as easily, but she didn't disuade me as I reached for the good stuff and in fact she slid her ass forward just a little which made the skirt come up her legs a bit and allowed more spread giving me more room between the tops of her thighs.

With the extra room I was able to pet her pussy more easily and it didn't take her long to get damp down there. I considered it an all systems go signal, but still didn't get grabby. I changed my tune a little though and used my hands to lift the tank top to uncover her breasts, then I applied my lips to one nipple and tweaked the other one with my hand.

Once I had her attention on her nipples I used a free hand to work her skirt out from under her ass. She wiggled her buns a little to help and I kept my hand down there giving her buns the business until it felt like time to slip her panties off her.

I'd have never been able to unless she was intent on helping, but I was guessing she was hot as a pistol already and she proved it by doing her best to help me slide them down her legs. I slid them all the way down to her feet and off one of them and then moved my hand back up to her damp and naked pussy for playtime.

She was already dripping, but I understood it could happen since she knew good and well what I wanted the panties off for in the first place. It was a little awkward for my hand, but I managed to wet a finger in her well and start stroking her clitty almost right away.

She was more than cooperative and seemed to be trying to spread her legs even more. Hell, I declared myself a winner and nudged her onto her back, dropping my head to her pussy and licking for all I was worth.

At least I'd had sense enough to wear a T-shirt and gym shorts for supper and while I licked I used my hands to rid myself of the loose fitting shorts. Of course May knew what was about to happen, but she still managed to seem surprised as I kissed my way up to her titties and then managed to slip my dick into her in a hands free motion.

"Oh Jake, you're doing it more. I thought we'd just kiss a little and here you are shoving that pole up me again," she said, and actually tried to sound like it was a surprise.

"I've got some news for you May. Anytime I get you alone somewhere and get my hands and lips on you I'm going to do the same thing. I just love your pussy and I want all of it I can get," I said, as I pushed it up her to the root.

"Damn, if you keep being this good you're going to be able to get a lot of it. I just love it when you poke me all the way to the end of my little tunnel and then mash your pubes into my button. You know it too, don't you. If I don't watch you you'll be pushing it up my ass before long. I can tell when a boy wants to do nasty stuff to me and I know you want it too."

"You are so right. I can barely stand doing it in the car with you since I want you on your bed in the doggy position so I can shove it up you, lean down over your back and take a titty in each hand. I'd have to let go of one pretty quick though since I'd need to have a hand free to strum your banjo button."

The dirty talk was mild but it was doing what it was meant to. May's ass was moving like a house on fire and her insides were squeezing around my dick like nothing I'd ever felt. She was on fire, but I knew I was the one who'd go off first.

When it started it came up from my balls and I guess May could tell I was about to explode because she put her hands on my asscheeks and spurred me with her long nails. I pounded her to glory then and she blasted off as soon as she felt my dick clenching inside her.

"Yes, that's it Jake. Fuck me now, fuck me good. You really do it for me Jake. You turn me every way but loose."

"Who do you think you're telling. You've got me burning up and blowing off inside you. We'll be finished in a minute, but I'll be on pins and needles until I get it up you again," I said, and then I was out of air and out of come and I sagged down onto May and just kissed her lips for all I was worth.

When we sneaked back up the stairs I could tell I wasn't the only one getting some pussy tonight. I could hear the springs going in Mom and Dad's room and I could hear Mom''s little squeals as Dad put it to her good. I was betting they'd both be in a good mood come breakfast time. I left May at her room and headed on down the hall toward mine.

When I got even with the hall bathroom the door opened and April was standing in it bare assed naked. Of course I turned in and took her in my arms. She put hers around me and we were swapping spit from the get go. Naturally my hands found their way to her perky ass cheeks and my mind flashed over wha May had said about putting it up her ass. I decided to table that motion unless April mentioned it. My dick was already hard again and I didn't want any details to get in the way of my next sister fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.