The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Charlie watched his parents leave for Jim's and Sue's house. He was sure about what was going to happen over there but did not ask any questions. He would have liked to drive to Jenny's house and pick her up but since he only had half of his right leg, the State decided he could not drive until special equipment was installed in the vehicle. So he waited patiently for his date to come to him.

"Hi," Charlie said, when Jenny walked to the door after parking her mother's car in the driveway.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

Charlie held the door open and she stepped inside. "Mom and Dad went out."

"Really?" Jenny said, her smile broadening.

"Probably won't be home until midnight or so," He told her.

Over a year's time, they had become friends because of their involvement in the youth group, had gone to different functions separate from the church, but had not dated. Her parents did not want to give them any opportunities to 'sin'. Since Charlie's accident, Jenny's father, the lead pastor, had visited him and his parents several times and had gotten to know them. It was through these visits that he developed a trust in Charlie and decided that it would be okay if Charlie took his daughter out. He should not have worried about Charlie. He should have been more concerned about his daughter.

"Maybe," Jenny said with a sly grin, "we could order a pizza."

Charlie returned her grin and said "I have a DVD we could watch. Why spend money at a theatre?"

Jenny smiled at him as he led her to the living room. He picked up the telephone and dialed the number to the local pizza delivery. When he put the telephone back in its cradle, he asked Jenny if she wanted to start the movie now or wait for the food to arrive.

"Let's wait," she said.

Charlie saw a look come across her face. He could tell she wanted to ask him something and was deciding if she should. "Okay, we can talk," he told her.

Jenny turned her head and looked at her friend. "I heard the name you were called," she said softly. "I don't think you know this, but I followed him out of the room. When he saw me, he asked why I would like a one-legged freak."

That comment made Charlie hate they guy even more than he already did. He felt the anger in the pit of his stomach as he fought to retain control of his emotions. He had to look away from her because he was afraid of what she might have said.

"Want to know what I said?" Jenny asked. When she saw him nod, she continued. "I slapped him so hard my hand still hurts. Then told him to leave and if he ever came back, my foot would be waiting to get to know his balls."

Charlie smiled and then returned his eyes to those of the girl. "Thank you, but I don't need a protector."

"I didn't do it to protect you," she said. "I did it because the guy was an asshole. He insulted me and some other girls before, this was just the last straw. But you're welcome."

Charlie's and Jenny's eyes met. Nothing else was said, nothing else needed to be said. Jenny raised her hand to the side of his neck as he lowered his face to hers. It was not a planned action and neither of them expected it. However, neither of them tried to stop it either.

Jenny felt his desire as lips lightly touch hers as she felt the butterflies in her stomach start to fly around. She pressed her lips tighter against his and parted them slightly. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his tongue glide through her parted lips. Her senses were on high alert as she felt the thrill in every part of her body as her tongue met his. The butterflies that were in her stomach had made a trek further down and were now fluttering in her pussy. She felt his hand on her side as he slid upwards until his fingers cupped her right boob.

Charlie didn't know how she would react to his hand on her tit but when he felt her moan against his lips, he knew that she was not going to resist. Their kiss lasted a few moments longer and was only broken when they both took a much needed breath. He left his hand formed around her soft mound as he looked at her face and saw that it was flush with excitement. Slowly, he let his hand fall away, letting it trail down her tummy until it came to rest on her thigh.

"That was nice," he said softly.

"Very nice," she confirmed. Before she could lean in for another, the doorbell rang.

Charlie got to his feet and opened the front door. A young pizza delivery boy stood looking in the end of a red insulated bag. "Pizza for Graystone?"

"Thanks," Charlie said and handed the money he retrieved from his pocket.

"Need change?" the kid asked, hoping he would get a tip.

"We're good. Thanks." Charlie said taking the pizza and closing the door.

Charlie returned to the living room and placed the pizza on the coffee table. Then went to the kitchen and got two plates and a couple of sodas. "Hungry?" he asked as he sat down next to Jenny.

They talked some more as they ate the pizza. Jenny playfully slapped his arm when Charlie laughed at her because of the melted cheese that was hanging off her chin and was desperately trying not to let it fall on the furniture. They laughed and talk until all that was left of the pizza was two pieces of crust and a jalapeno pepper.

"What DVD should we watch?" Charlie asked and told her what the options were.

"Do we have to watch a movie?" She asked demurely. "Maybe we can find something else to do."

Charlie again looked at the girl. She was full of surprises tonight. He had suggested several times at the youth meetings that they could sneak out and was always told that was not a possibility. Tonight, it was her suggestion not to go out and she did not resist when Charlie kissed her. Now she was hinting that she would like to go further then a kiss.

Jenny broke into his thoughts with a decisive action as she put both hands on his face and pulled him to hers as she pressed her lips hard against his. She pushed her tongue into his mouth as she aggressively took the lead. One hand went to the back of his neck while the other ran through his hair. She broke the kiss off only long enough to say, "touch me, Charlie. Touch me anywhere you want."

Charlie's hand found the hem of her shirt and started pulling it up her body. He pulled his face away from Jenny's only so he could slide the shirt over her head and off her arms. He gaze was on her bra-encased tits as his fingers formed around them.

"Are they too small?" she asked breathlessly.

"Just right," he answered as he fingers worked the front clasp of the white boob holder.

She saw the gleam in his eyes and smiled, knowing he liked what he was looking at. She bit her lower lip as she watched his hands slowly rise to her breasts. Charlie was the first boy she had allowed to get this far. A couple boys had asked her out and she knew they were only after what she was offering to Charlie. She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly as she felt him pull her bra off her shoulders.

Charlie looked into her face. She was angelic looking as she sat topless on the sofa. He could see the desire in her eyes as his hands squeezed the twin peaks of her young breasts. He could not help but compared them to his aunt's and mother's tits and even though theirs were larger, he decided that Jenny's were the ones he liked best. "You are beautiful," he breathed as he slowly he leaned forward and softly brushed his lips against hers again...

Their kiss was softer this time and much less rushed. Charlie was reeling in the sensations that were running through his body. His cock was as hard as it ever been and was getting a little uncomfortable. Hesitantly he leaned away from her as his hand started opening the front of his blue jeans.

"Wait," she whispered to him and slid off the sofa. She positioned herself between his legs and took over the job of opening his pants. When he lifted his ass, she pulled the pants and underwear over his hips. She realized the low moan came from her lips as the first cock she ever saw came into view.

In the excitement of the moment, she had forgotten about Charlie's prosthetic limp and was surprised when it was revealed. It wasn't that it was a mood breaker but it did serve to slow the progress down quite a bit.

"I've never seen one before," she said.

"Its okay," Charlie said smiling knowing it was his plastic leg she was referring to.

Jenny sat next to him and then looked between his legs. She was excited but her curiosity overwhelmed her sexual needs. "How does it stay on?"

Charlie carefully showed the mechanics of the artificial limp. When he had it released, he sat it to the side. "You are the first one to see it, besides my family." Charlie was feeling self-conscious. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that one day this would happen. He just did not expect it to be so soon. The fact the Jenny was topless and he was pantless was overshadowed by his amputated leg.

"Do you have any problems with it?" she asked.

"Like what?" he wanted to know.

"I've heard of people with phantom pains. Do you suffer with them?"

"I am fortunate that I don't have that problem." He told her.

"Do you remember much of the accident?" she asked as she ran her hand up and down his thigh.

"The last thing I remember is wondering why my leg wouldn't move as I started to fall." He told her. He looked at her soft hand on his thigh. It was tantalizingly close to his softening cock. He let his own hand drop to her lap and squeezed her thigh.

"May I touch it?" she asked.

"I would love it," he said hoping she was referring to his manhood.

Jenny slid off the sofa again and knelt beside him. Slowly she slid both hands lightly down his thigh, over his knee and down his shortened leg. When he raised the limp, her hands caressed the end of it before sliding back to his thigh. She lowered her face to his knee and kissed it tenderly. She slid one hand up the inside of his thigh when a loud beeping shrieked through the room.

"Oh shit!" Jenny exclaimed in surprise.

"What is that?" Charlie asked, his own surprise evident in his voice.

"Mom made me set an alarm on my cell phone. I'm supposed to be home by ten."

Charlie looked to the grandfather clock sitting in the corner of the living room. "It's only 9:30."

"I know but I need to go," Jenny said as she reached for her bra.

Charlie watched as she wrapped her bra around her torso and adjusted her boobs into the cups. His eyes never left her body as she slipped her shirt over her head and let it fall into place. He then pulled his pants over his legs but since he no longer had his "leg" on, he remained on the sofa.

"I have a few minutes," Jenny said as she sat next to Charlie.

"I had a great time," he told her.

"Me too," she said looking between his legs. "Next time I hope we have more time."

Jenny leaned over and kissed his cheek. She let her lips linger until Charlie turned his head and their lips met. They enjoyed a nice soft, slow, kiss until Jenny quickly got to her feet. "I need to go now.

"Forgive me for not walking you to the door?" he said.

Jenny smiled at him. "Nothing to forgive, I'll call you tomorrow."

Charlie watched as she walked to the door and let herself out. He leaned heavily against the back of the sofa, feeling the heat in his cock rising to almost unbearable levels. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the images of Jenny's naked tits that invaded his mind as he absentmindedly brought his hand to his hard cock and started stroking. He did not know how long he stroked his long hard tool but all too soon he felt his load explode over his hand and onto his belly.


Jenny drove home in a fog. She had hoped to be able to kiss him but had not expected to go much further then that. Her pussy was on fire as she thought about exposing her bare chest to him. The copious amount of juice that was leaking out of her girlhood did nothing to put that fire out. She made it home somehow and parked beside her father's car but did not immediately get out. She had to take several deep breaths to get her excited emotions under control. Finally, she exited the car and quickly walked inside her parents' house.

"Hi, Honey," her mother greeted her. "How was your date?"

"We had a really good time," Jenny answered. "I'm tired so I'm just going to go to bed."

"Okay, good night." Her mother smiled as she watched her teenage daughter walk quickly to her bedroom.

"She usually doesn't go right to bed," said her father, who was sitting in the living room as his wife sat next to him. "You think she's feeling okay?"

Tracy Scott grinned at her husband and laid her hand on his thigh. "I think she is feeling just fine."

After a few minutes her, husband put his newspaper down and walked into his home office. Tracy knew that he would be in there for at least an hour, so she decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. As she walked down the hallway, she paused at her daughter's bedroom. Just as she was about to knock before entering, she heard faint moans come from inside the room. She knew those moans were not the moans of illness; they were the moans of bliss. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure her husband was in his office before slowly and quietly turning the knob and pushing the door slightly open. She heard a buzzing sound accompanying the blissful moans. Jenny's bed was positioned so that Tracy was greeted by a full view of her naked daughter's body. The reading lamp beside Jenny's bed was on, giving a soft glow to the teenage girl's form. Tracy's eyes were drawing to her daughter's legs that were bent at the knees and spread lewdly open. The buzzing sound she heard was the small vibrator that her daughter was rubbing through her pussy.

"Where did she get that?" She thought to herself as she squeezed her legs together, feeling strong twitches of excitement flood her own vagina. Grinning, Tracy closed the door and headed for the shower.

The hot water felt nice washing over Tracy's body. At thirty-seven, her breasts were still firm but did have some sag after the birth of her daughter. She was an athlete in her youth and still ran two miles a day, giving her a toned slim body. She turned the water off and dried off with her large fluffy towel. Normally she would have put her pajamas on but tonight decided she needed to get in bed naked. She knew that when her husband came to bed and found her naked, he would not say a word. He would, however, slip between her legs and use his tongue on her womanhood to make sure she was good and wet before sliding up her body and driving his cock deep into her needy pussy.

The next morning, Howard Scott got out of bed and dressed for the golf course. As he gave his wife a kiss good-bye, his hand slipped under the covers and cupped her right boob. This always got a moan from her and she turned her head to kiss him deeper.

"Leaving?" she asked, knowing Saturday morning was the day he spent with a close group of friends on the golf course.

"Yep," he whispered in her ear. "I should be home by mid-morning."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.