The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Jim and Sue watched as Linda drove off. They waited a few moments before they mounted their ATVs and headed down the road. It did not take them long to arrive at the restaurant, load the machines on the trailer and start for home in Steve's pick-up.

"Okay," Jim said once they settled in for the ride home. "I really want to know what happened."

"Want do you want to know?" sue asked with a smile.

"Just how did you seduce them."

"It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be." Sue stated, paused and then continued. "I was surprised at first how fast things progressed."

Jim looked sideways at his wife but said nothing. There were no secrets between them. Jim knew all about his wife's sexual experiences and she knew about his. Earlier in the week, Sue told him that she found Linda to be extremely sexy and was thinking of trying to seduce her this weekend. When he reminded her that Charlie was going to there, she just smiled and said "I know."

"I soon realized that they both wanted it to happen. They were scared but they wanted it. I think I was there to give them permission."

"Why do think that?" Jim asked to keep the conversation flowing.

"Charlie was asleep which gave Linda and me a chance to talk. She told me a few weeks ago she had come home from work and was getting ready to get in the shower. She didn't know why but she left her bedroom door open and when she knew Charlie was watching, started to undress."

"Really?" Jim asked surprised by this information. He could not imagine his conservative sister doing anything like that.

"That's what she told me. She got down to her bra and panties and would have gone further if Steve hadn't pulled in the driveway."

"Wow," Jim said. "I didn't think my sister had it in her."

Sue chuckled at his statement. "You should have seen her, Jim. When she spread her legs for him, she fucked him like there was no tomorrow."

"Did you and her... ?" Jim asked without asking.

"Oh yeah, your little sister is quite tasty. She really knew how to use her tongue too." Sue turned in the seat to look closer at her husband. "Tell me something?"

"What?" Jim answered.

"Did you ever want to do it with your mom or sister?"

"When I was sixteen, I was a walking, talking hormone. I would have fucked the crack of dawn if it held still long enough."

"But did you ever dream of them specifically?" Sue asked.

"Mom? No, not really. Linda? Oh yeah. Sometimes I still do?" He admitted. "She seemed genuine upset in the cabin."

"She was a bit stressed out don't ya think?" Sue responded.

"So you think that she'll be okay?"

"Let the dust settle and I think she'll be just fine." Sue said leaning her head back on the car seat.

They drove the rest of the way talking about other things. Jim wondered out loud a few times about Charlie's condition and Sue reassured him that she did everything she could and that he was in great hands in the Life Flight helicopter. She knew both of the nurses and they were top notch.


Jim and Sue found Steve and Linda sitting in the surgical waiting room. As soon as Sue saw Linda she knew everything was going to be okay between her and her husband. Steve's arm was around her shoulders and they were cuddled together. Linda had fallen asleep and Steve had his head resting lightly on hers. She saw Steve smile when he they entered the small room.

"Any news?" Jim asked and watched as Linda opened her eyes and sit up.

"Not yet, they told me that it might be three or four hours before I would hear anything. Should be any time now."

"Who is the surgeon?" Sue asked.

"Doctor Weatherby."

"He's the best." Sue said.

"Mr. and Mrs. Graystone?" a voice asked from the doorway.

"Yes?" Steve said as he and Linda got to their feet.

"I'm Dr. Weatherby. Charlie is in recovery and is doing fine."

Linda took a deep breath of relieve. She glanced at Steve before responding. "How's his leg?"

"It was severely injured and I did everything I could to save as much as I could."

"Oh god," Linda sobbed as she sank back to her seat.

"Mrs. Graystone, this is going to be hard on him. He is young and will do okay but you need to be strong for him." The doctor told her.

"May we see him?" Steve asked.

"There is no reason not too but you may want to wait until they move him to his room."

"Thank you." Steve said and shook the doctor's hand.

Sue picked up the phone and dialed the number for the orthopedic floor, asked the nurse for Charlie's room number and hung up. "Room 2433." She said and they followed her out the door.

They did not have to wait long until Charlie was wheeled into the room. Steve held onto Linda's hands as they moved him to the bed. It had to be the worst moment of his life when he caught sight of his son's missing leg.

Linda was glad that Steve was there. She knew that if she had to do this by herself she would be worthless. She drew her strength from him, drew her resolve from him. The doctor was correct, it was going to be a very difficult time, not only for Charlie but for her and Steve as well. Seeing him lying quietly on the bed, Linda had to push the memory of his cock in her mouth out of her mind. "Not now!" she screamed at herself as she leaned down, brushed his hair from his eyes and kissed his forehead.

"No matter what happened, I do love you." She whispered to the groggy teenager.

"Loveff you tooth," he said sounding like he was drunk.

"We better go," Sue said, glancing at her husband.

"Please, stay." Linda said looking at her sister-in-law. "Please."

Sue saw something in Linda's eyes and nodded her head. She did not know what she had planned but something was going to happen.

Linda was standing next to her husband when he lifted the sheets off of Charlie. His leg was heavily bandaged but they could see that the doctor lift about eight inches below their son's knee. She took a ragged breath as Steve covered the leg up.

"There is some amazing prosthetics on the market now days. He should be able to get around and do anything he wants." Sue told them, trying to reassure them.

Linda looked at the others and worked up her courage to speak. "Steve, I did things this weekend that a mother had no business doing with her son."

Steve started to speak but Linda held up her hand and stopped him. "Let me finish. Then you may say whatever you need to."

"At first, I was horrified at my actions but something happened. Something I cannot explain." Linda looked at Sue and had to squeeze her legs together as she felt her pussy start to get wet. "Steve, I made wonder, sweet love to our son. I also gave and received some amazing orgasms from Sue."

The sensations she was feeling as she freely admitted her incestuous affair was confusing to her. She would have thought that it would be much more difficult to tell him this than she was finding it. She also would not have expected her pussy to be so wet.

"I understand if you hate me and want to leave." Linda said looking her husband in the eye.

Steve could see the mixture of emotions in his wife's eyes. Over the years of their marriage, he had learned to read what she was thinking just by the way she held her eyes. There were things about her that he will never figure out, but that is the beauty of the differences of men and women. He glanced over to Jim and without speaking was given the permission to say what he had to say.

"I do not hate you and I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to after what I have to say." He took a deep breath before continuing. "There is something you need to know. I have fantasized about you and Charlie for years. Something about imagining him between your legs does things for me that ... well, they just do things for me."

Steve watch as Linda's eye grew wide with understanding of what was being said to her. Not only was Steve saying he was staying with her but he was alright with her and Charlie. She felt more pussy juice leak into her panties.

"There's something else you should know. Jim and I were not alone last night, We met a couple of ladies, shared a table at the restaurant and also our motel room."

"Oh." Linda said then the memory of Helen coming out of the motel room came to her mind and knew it was her.

Sue smiled at her husband as this new information was revealed. He had not mentioned it to her on their way to the hospital. There was no reason too.

"So, you two were getting some while we were?" Sue asked with merriment in her voice.

"Looks like it," Steve said not taking his eyes of his wife.

Linda turned and faced Sue. "I said some things that were ugly to you in the cabin. I'm sorry. If anyone ruined my life it was me."

"I don't think anyone has ruined anything." Sue said to her. "We just moved into a different dimension in our relationships."


The days and weeks flew by. It was a long process, a process that involved pain, discouragement, frustration and even anger. Charlie used all those emotions as the source of his determination. With that determination, coupled with the help of his physical therapist and the use of a prosthetic, he was able to reach his goal. That goal was to walk and not just walk but not to be a burden to anyone. He did not want anyone to feel sorry for him just because he was missing part of his leg.

"I'm still Charlie." He would say. "I am not going to sit still and life pass me by."

Linda and Steve grew proud of their son's determination and strength. Both of them had commented to each other that they didn't know if they would have as much strength as Charlie demonstrated during the weeks of recovery. They often went to the hospital feeling down only to have their spirits perked up by the positive attitude that he had.

During Charlie's healing process, nothing was mentioned about the weekend that changed his life so drastically. It was the elephant in the room. It was there, everyone knew it was there but nobody talked about it. Charlie's uncle and aunt would come to visit him and praise him for his accomplishments. Sue would catch him looking at her breasts and even position herself so he could see more but did not mention the weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.