The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Linda got to her feet and then sat on the chair she had vacated. She looked over to where Sue was sitting and watched as she got to her feet and walked behind her and felt her sister-in-law's hands on her shoulders as Sue started to speak.

"Do you think her tits are pretty?" Sue asked the Charlie.

"Yeah, I do," he said in a soft voice.

"I think they are gorgeous," Sue said as she slid her hands down Linda's chest, stopping just as they made contact with the upper swells of her breasts.

Linda closed her eyes as she felt Sue's hand slide down to her tits. She had fantasized about this many times but never in her wildest dreams thought it would actually happen. She heard Charlie take a deep breath and she opened her eyes just as Sue pinched her nipples. A sigh escaped her lips as she watched her son's face.

Sue leaned down and kissed the side of Linda's neck as she played with her pegs. She could feel Linda's breathing get swallow and quicker. Her eyes went to Charlie's lap and saw that his cock was regaining its rigid state rapidly. It was at that moment they heard the unmistakable sound of a helicopter.

The three occupants of the cabin scrabbled to get dressed and had just stepped into the clearing when the helicopter disappeared over the ridge of the mountain.

"Damn it, come back!" Linda screamed.

"They'll be back," Charlie said to the ladies.

"They had better," Linda said.

"Mom," Charlie said, making her turn her head his way. "Thank you, that was fantastic."

Linda felt her face flush with embarrassment. It was one thing to give her son a blowjob in the mist of passion. It was another thing to be thanked by him after the mood had been broken.

"Remember, what happens here, stays here," she said as she started for the cabin.

Charlie's confidence was bolstered as he stepped close to his mother and put his arms around her neck. He watched her eyes as she raised her face and he lowered his mouth to hers, his tongue licked across her lips as he pulled her close to him.

Linda was a bundle of nerves. Everything was happening very fast for her. Sue getting them involved in this game then revealing her breasts to her son finally giving him a blowjob. She closed her eyes as she parted her lips in anticipation of his kiss and knew that it was not going to stop with there. The kiss was hesitant at first but as she felt the passion radiating from her son she soon gave in to her own passions. After several moments, she broke off the kiss and led her son to the air mattress they had inflated earlier. No words were needed and she watched as he got undressed and lay upon it. A sly grin was on her face as she removed her shirt and as his eyes grew large when her breasts came into view. She saw his eyes follow her hands as she opened the front of her pants and slid them down her long legs.

"I know you're been looking at me," she told him. "I hope I live up to your expectations."

She was leaning forward slightly and the sight of her boobs hanging freely made his cock spring back to life. Charlie's eyes were wide as he watched his mother step out of her blue jeans and peel her panties over her ass and down her sensuous legs. His gaze came to rest at the junction between her legs and was surprised to see that his mother had carefully trimmed it, leaving a small patch at the top. His hand strayed to his cock as he stared at her pussy and saw that it was very wet. For months, he had been trying to figure out a way to get a glimpse of it. It was now on full display.

"You beautiful, Mom," he said in awe of her naked body.

"So are you," Linda responded and then straddled his legs as she knelt on the air mattress. "You know what is going to happen?"

Charlie nodded his head acknowledging he not only knew what was about to happen but that he wanted it more then anything else in the world.

"Tell me," Linda said. "Tell mommy what is going to happen."

"We are going to do it," he said.

"What are we going to do?" Linda asked, needing to hear the young man say what she needed to hear.

Charlie raised his eyes from his mother's tits and looked into her eyes. Suddenly, it occurred to him what his mother was asking. "We are going to fuck."

"Oh god," Linda said in a breathy voice. "Do you want it? Do you want to fuck mommy?"

"More than you know," he said as he raised his hands and cupped her tits. Although Charlie had seen his mother's tits during the game, this was the first time he actually felt them. They were soft and warm in his hands as he felt her nipples hardening.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked her son.

"Very much," he said only just being able to speak.

Linda leaned forward and cupped her left breast and rubbed the nipple across his lips sucked in a deep breath as he opened his mouth and suckled on the hard peg. She had fond memories of him suckling her breasts when he was a baby and she was sure that she was going to have more fond memories of him suckling her breasts as a young man.

Linda sat up positioned her hips over Charlie's cock and felt it being aimed at the entrance to her womanhood. She looked over her shoulder and saw Sue was naked again and was kneeling with Charlie's cock in her hands.

"I wanted to help," Sue said with a smile.

Linda returned Sue's smile as her sister-in-law rubbed the head of her son's cock threw the slit of her wet trench. "Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked as turned her face back to Charlie's.

Charlie slid his hands down his mother's sides and stopped when they rested on her hips. He lifted his ass off of the mattress and felt the head of his dick entering the pussy the gave him birth.

Linda felt it just inside her hot pussy and dropped her hips, burying his cock in her wet love canal. She rested her ass on his thighs and enjoyed the sensations of their incestuous coupling. With her hands on his shoulders, she pulled her pussy up his shaft and looked into the eyes of her son as she slid down the length of his pole until she bottomed out, grinding her pussy on his it.

Sue straddled Charlie's legs and pressed her body against Linda's back. One hand cupped one of Linda's tits while the other hand slid between the mother's legs. Her fingers barely touched Linda's clit as Sue kissed her sister-in-law's ear. "How does it feel, mommy? How does it feel to fuck your own son?"

Charlie raised his hips to match the rhythm his mother was setting but was hindered when she put weigh on his thighs, not letting him move. "Let mommy take care of you," she said. "let mommy make you feel wonderful."

"That's right, mommy. Make him feel good," Sue whispered as her finger played lightly on Linda's clit.

Charlie rubbed his hands up and down the top of his mother's thighs and felt the wonderfully soft skin. He had never been in a pussy before now and was amazed by the heat that radiated from it and from the amount of juices that was coating his cock as she slid her pussy up and down his cock. He could feel the way his mother's cunt gripped his manhood when he was buried in her. He looked into his mother's eyes and knew this was a moment in time that neither one ever imagined would occur but now neither one would ever forget.

"I want to make you feel so good, baby. You like my pussy? You like being in my pussy?" she asked her son.

"Oh god, Mom," he answered. "Its so hot and tight."

"Look at him mommy, he's so young." Sue said as Linda raised her hips and sank back down on his tool.

Linda knew it was dangerous to play this card game. It had progressed from innocent questions, to giving her son oral pleasure. Now, she was fucking her son but that wasn't the dangerous part. The danger came in the fact that she was enjoying it and enjoying hearing Sue encouraging her. "How can I be a good mother and still enjoy having my baby's cock in me?" she asked herself as she pulled her pussy up and slid it down.

"Incest is best, isn't?" Sue said as she pinched the nipple in her hand.

Linda's qualms were shattered. The lewdness of having sex with Charlie, the knowledge that Sue was not only watching but participating drove her over the edge. She leaned forward until her tits were pressed into Charlie's chest as she rocked up and down on his cock. The earth shattering orgasm that she had felt building deep within her soul, explode in her pussy.

"Oh fuck me, Charlie. Fuck mommy's pussy!" she cried as she ground her cunt hard against his deep penetrating cock.

Charlie thrust his hips upward and his own orgasm shot out of his cock. He could feel rope after rope of his cum flood his mother's cunt. He had been masturbating since he was thirteen while thinking about his mother and thought he had great orgasms but they were nothing like what he was experiencing now.

"Oh god, I cummmmmming!" he groaned as his mother shoved her pussy tight against his pelvis.

Neither mother nor son wanted to break the magical bond that had formed between them but rolled apart but stayed in each other's arms. Linda felt Charlie's hard body next to hers and had conflicting thoughts. She felt good and enjoyed the afterglow of a great orgasm as she snuggled closer to his side and thought of the many times she had caught Charlie looking at her ass and tits over the last several months. "I guess it doesn't matter if he looks now?" She thought as guilty feeling started to form in her mind.

She saw Sue kneeling at the end of the mattress with her knees spread and her tits hanging free and guiltier feelings filled her mind. She had always had a curiosity about being with another woman but never wanted to take it to the next level. "A good wife and mother would not be doing these things," she chided herself for the umpteenth time but did not resist when Sue's hands moved to her calves and she gently pushed them outwards. Nor did she resist when Sue lower her body and felt her kisses on her inner thighs. The higher Sue kissed her thighs, the wider Linda spread her legs. She felt her sister-in-law's fingers spread her pussy lips and sighed a deep contented breath, closed her eyes and put her hands on Sue's head as she felt her tongue glide over her hot love box.

Sue ran her tongue up the slit and flicked it across Linda's sensitive clit and felt Linda jerk, knowing the pleasure her tongue was giving her. She pushed her tongue down the groove to her entrance and she slipped it inside, gathering Charlie's cum.

"God, Sue," Linda whispered, "That feels go fucking good."

Charlie was watching with apt attention when he heard his aunt asked, "You want to watch me lick your mommy's pussy?"

"Yes, it is so hot," he told her.

Before Sue resumed her task, she looked both on them in the eye and said, "I want both of you to talk dirty to me. Call me anything you want, I don't care." She lowered her face to Linda's open pussy and drove her tongue deep inside.

Charlie sat up and slid down the mattress until he was next to his aunt. He put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them gently. He then looked his mother in the eye and said. "You're just a pussy licking whore, aren't you?" he directed to his aunt.

Sue just nodded her head, not wanting to break contact with the wet slit in her face.

Linda heard her son's words. She could not believe that she would hear such filth coming from his mouth but she could not believe how much wetter her pussy was after hearing them.

It enthralled Charlie when Sue first exposed her tits. It amazed him when she dropped her pants and started playing with her pussy as his mother sucked his cock. What was taking place now was somewhere beyond his wildest dreams. His very straight and conservative mother was laying on her back, her legs lewdly spread open and his aunt was busily licking her to orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.