The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

"Just two of you today?" the young waitress asked as the men entered the eatery.

"Yes," Steve said as he looked around the crowded room.

"The road is closed up ahead. The river is almost out of its banks," she told them as she led them to their table. "You're lucky, this is the last table."

"How bad is it in the canyon?" Steve asked. "Our family is up there."

"There are reports of flash flooding but we don't know about damage yet."

Steve and Jim sat there with stunned looks on their faces. "When did the rain start?" Jim asked the girl.

"It started coming down really hard about an hour ago," she said as she walked away.

Steve looked at his watch. "That should have given them time to get settled in."

"I'm sure they're okay." Jim said trying to convince himself as well.

The waitress brought them water and both of them ordered the hamburger platter. A large hamburger with a massive pile of salty French fries and a side of coleslaw. They ate in silence knowing if they talked, they would convey their anxiety. Steve was munching on his fries when he noticed a deputy sheriff enter the restaurant so he got to his feet and made his way to him.

"Excuse me officer, how bad is it up the canyon?"

"Bad. The road is going to be closed for at least three or four days."

"Our families," Steve said indicating Jim who had joined him, "are supposed to be at our cabin. Its off County Road 7, up the dirt road and across the bridges."

"Sir, I know the area well. A massive wall of water came down that creek. If they are up there, we will find them but it is going to take some time."

"Is there any way to get anyone up there?" Steve asked. "Helicopter? Hikers? We have our ATVs."

"Again Sir, right now we are waiting for the water to go down. Then we can start rescuing people. I'm sorry but that is what it is."

Steve and Jim made their way back to their table not feeling any better about the situation. Intellectually they knew the deputy was correct but emotionally they wanted someone to do something and do it now.

"They will be able to tell us more when it stops raining." Jim offered as they say down.

"You're right." Steve took a long drink of water. "We were looking forward to getting to know Sue better this weekend."

Jim grinned at his companion. "She hasn't stopped talking about this weekend for days. She is really excited about it."

"How did you meet her again?" Steve asked.

"We met by accident." When he saw Steve's eyebrows scrunch together he chuckled. "She ran a stop sign and clipped by rear finder. We exchanged information and... " Jim said shrugging his shoulders.

"And what? You asked her out because she hit you?"

"I like to say she hit on me." Jim always laughed at his joke. "But no I didn't ask her out because she hit me. I asked her out because I wanted to have dinner with her. That led to wanting to spend more time with her and her with me. Now we're spending life together."

"It was a shock when you told us you were getting married. Charlie thought it was a joke, he couldn't stop laughing."

"It was a shock to me too. But she is a wonderful person." Jim got a sly grin on his face and added, "Besides, she gives me some of the best blowjobs."

"Ah, the truth comes out." Steve laughed.

Jim got a calmer expression on his face but continued the conversation. "There is more to her to most people will ever know or can imagine."

"Really?" Steve was interested now.

They were sitting in an area of the restaurant that although seemed crowded, they could talk and not be overheard. "She has somewhat of a colorful past."

Steve didn't say anything. He wanted to hear the story but decided that if Jim wanted him to know more he would keep talking. He did raise his brows indicating his interests, however.

"What I'm about to tell you might make you think less of her. It actually gets me hot thinking about it." Jim said looking at his friend and brother-in-law.

"If you want me to ask you for the details, I'm not going to. If you want to tell me, feel free."

"Sue gave her virginity away to a guy in college. It seems the guy liked to slap her around. She got out of that situation when someone call 911 and the authorities took her to a safe house."

"I see." Steve said.

"She didn't get involved with anyone else for a few years and made it with her next lover only a few times and that led to a relationship that lasted seven years."

"That doesn't sound too colorful," Steve said knowing more was to come.

"Her first lover was a loser. Her second lover was..." Jim paused and let the suspense build for a moment. " ... David."

"David? Her brother, David?" Steve was genuinely surprised by this information.

"The one and only. There's more."

"Now I will ask. Go on."

"Sue and David were fucking in his bedroom when they were caught by their mother."

"Oh my god, what happened?" Steve asked.

"Sue tells me that their mother got all flustered and was about to walk out of the room when David asked her to stay, seems the kid was doing her too."

Steve's eyes grew large. He could see the situation in his mind's eye. David lying on top of his sister with his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy and their mother standing at the side of the bed watching. He felt his own cock twitch at the lewdness of the scene.

"She told me she was on top facing away from him and was looking in a mirror so she could watch his cock slide inside her when good ole mom walked in." Jim had to adjust his own cock as he continued his story. "Sue said she looked at her mother for a couple of moments and while her mother watched, slid his cock into her cunt."

"Wow," Steve said.

"David asked their mother to stay and get undressed, which apparently she did because Sue tells me mom got on the bed and started playing with her tits and having Sue suck hers. When David came in Sue, Margaret cleaned Sue's pussy with her tongue and then had Sue watch as she fucked him."

"Damn," Steve said. "That is so fucking hot. I wish I had a mom like that."

"Don't we all?" Jim replied.

"Tell me, did Sue just volunteer this information?" Steve asked.

"If you know when to ask, Sue will tell you anything you want. She loves the dirty talk. You get her horny and start calling her names and she'll tell you everything."

Steve was about to ask his next question when the young waitress stepped next to the table. "Excuse me gentlemen," she said. "Since the weather is keeping everyone inside, would it be okay if those two ladies join you?"

Steve and Jim looked in the direction indicated by the waitress. Two women were looking their way and gave a small wave. A quick scan told Steve that the first lady seemed to be in her early forties, had blonde, shoulder length hair that was nicely styled. His eyes scanned the rest of her body and saw that she was slim, had medium sized breasts and slender legs.

Jim saw the women too. He did not know it but he was looking at the other woman. She was slightly shorter than her companion and had dark hair that accentuated her pretty face. Like his brother-in-law, he eyed her body and was pleased with what he saw. Her breasts were smaller than her friend and her hips were wider.

"That will be fine," Steve said, not consulting his friend.

Jim looked at the waitress who was waving towards the ladies. His eyes went back to the ladies and noticed they were walking towards the table he was sharing with Steve. "We'll finish this conversation later."

"Thank you," the taller lady said.

"Its very kind of you to share your table with us," the other commented.

"Our pleasure. Jim," he said introducing himself.

"And I am Steve."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Helen and this is Ruth," the tall lady said.

Steve looked at Helen and suddenly recognized her. He had never met her but had seen her before. "You have the place on CR7 don't you?"

"Yes, have we met?" Helen asked.

"I don't believe so, no. My family owns the cabin up the dirt road just past your place."

"Oh," Helen said getting really concerned. "Where is your family?"

"They are supposed to be at the cabin already."

"Have you heard from them?" Ruth asked.

"No. There was a deputy sheriff in here and he couldn't tell us anything about our place."

"If they made it to the cabin, I'm sure they are fine. We did hear reports that the bridges are gone." Helen saw Steve's and Jim' faces drop. It was obvious that this was the first they heard this news.

"Our husbands are out of town at a golf trip that was thinly disguised as a business meeting. We thought it would be a great weekend to get some good mountain air. I think it was bad timing."

They sat at the table and the conversation went to more pleasant topics. Soon they were talking like they were old friends. Steve was surprised when Helen's hand landed on his thigh. He looked at the woman and saw she was paying close attention to what Jim was saying. He felt guilty and was about to move her hand when she moved it closer to his crotch. It felt good and he didn't want to cause a scene so he did nothing about it. He tried to pay attention to the conversation but the hand between his legs prevented it. He was totally unaware that Ruth was doing much the same thing to Jim.

They were enjoying each other's company so much, they didn't immediately notice the rain had stopped. When they did, the four people paid their bills and left the restaurant, said their good-byes and headed for their cars. Steve and Jim were almost to their pick-up when the same deputy sheriff they had talked to earlier pulled beside them.

"We have a helicopter in the air now. We found your cabin and there are a lot of trees uprooted around it. The cabin itself looks fine but we did not see any vehicles near the place. We won't know for sure if they are up there until we can get people on the ground."

"When will that be?" Jim asked.

"Tomorrow at the earliest. I suggest that you get a room over at the motel and wait." The deputy told them. "Someone will contact you in the morning, it's a good thing you have your own ATV's."

Steve and Jim thanked the deputy and watched him drive off. Instead of getting in the pick-up, they walked the short distance to the motel office.

"We have one room left, it's a double. If you want it say so now." The clerk said before either man could speak.

"We'll take it. We'll probably need it for two or three days."

"Yeah, just like everyone else. $49.95 a night."

Steve pulled out his credit card and handed it to the clerk. The clerk checked them in and handed them each a swipe card and told them the room number. The two men walked back to the car and got their bags.

They were looking around the room when a knock on the door surprised them.

"Hi, again," Helen said smiling at Steve. "Not only did you take the last table at the restaurant but you also have taken the last of the motel rooms."

Steve laughed with the two ladies standing in the doorway. "I'm sorry, but we can't share with you this time."

Maybe it was the conversation Jim and Steve were having when the ladies joined them. Maybe it was the memory of Ruth's hand near his crotch. Maybe he was just falling back into his bachelor days. Whatever the reason, the idea of sharing the room with these two lovely ladies was very appealing to Jim. "Steve, maybe we can work something out with these ladies."

"We will pay our share and ... besides we like your company." Helen said.

Steve sighed and stepped aside as the two ladies entered the room. "Come on in."

Ruth stood in front of Jim and Helen was standing close to Steve. "When we walked to your table, we could not miss the tents in your pants." Helen smiled slyly at Steve, "You're either gay or you were talking about what you wanted from your wives this weekend."

Jim chuckled loudly. "Nothing like being direct." He looked at Ruth and let his eyes lower to her small breasts. Slowly he raised his eyes to meet those of his new friend. "Actually, I was describing my wife's sex life to Steve before I met her."

"It must have been exciting," Helen said letting Steve look her over.

"She experienced things others just fantasize about," he told her.

"Like what?" Helen asked.

"Now we could never tell stories out of school," Steve said smiling at the woman.

He was torn. He did like what he saw and wanted more of what Helen had to offer. He had fantasized about something like this happening to him since he was a teenager. A beautiful woman introduces herself to him, they talk for a bit to break the ice and then they end up in bed together. But the thoughts of his wife and son invaded his mind. "How can I do this now?" he asked himself. "I don't know if they are alive or dead and I am about to throw my vows to the wind."

"I have seen you and your wife go up that mountain for three summers. My husband and I have wanted to get to know you and your wife almost from the first time we saw you." Helen said.

"Linda, my wife, and I have talked about stopping at your place a couple of times," Steve told her. "We did once but you were out at the time."

Helen caught movement from the corner of her eye. Ruth had stepped closer to Jim and put her arms around his neck. Helen looked at Steve and pointed to their roommates. Together they watched as Jim lowered his face to Ruth's until their lips softly came together. It only took a couple a light kisses for them to become more passionate. Jim's arm came around the woman's shoulders as he pulled her tighter to him and his mouth opened as he pushed his tongue deep inside the waiting mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.