The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Megan Simms was at the youth meeting, sitting with a friend. She was quietly looking around, hoping the pastor would drop in and hoped to be able to talk to him about what she had seen.

Howard heard the laughter in the room before stepping into it. He smiled at the teenagers as they played their games. He spotted two girls sitting alone and wondered why they were not participating.

He started walking that way when he caught sight of Jenny, Charlie, Molly, and Jason laughing and joking with the other kids around them.

"Hi, Megan," he said, as he approached them. Megan was the fifteen-year-old daughter of his secretary Cathy Simms. In the two years that Cathy had worked for him, he had gotten to know both of them well.

The last two years were hard for the Simms. Carl Simms was a trial lawyer, working his way up the corporate ladder to apartnership. Cathy was a paralegal in the same firm, but worked in a different department. One Friday evening, as Cathy was leaving for the day, she stopped by his office and thought he had fallen asleep in his chair. When she put her hand on his shoulder, she realized that he had passed away.

Cathy had come to Howard for grieve counseling after the funeral, and had brought Megan with her on several occasions. It was during one of these sessions that Cathy told him she did not need to return to work because Carl had insisted that she put all her salary into a retirement fund and they would live off his salary. That proved to be wise because between the retirement fund, his life insurance, and money they had saved, she had a nice amount of money. She did tell him that she wanted part-time work, for no other reason than to get out of the house.

He talked to the church board, and the next week, offered her the newly created church secretary position.

"Hi, Pastor," Megan said, glancing at her friend, who got up and joined the other teenagers. "May I talk to you, privately?"

Howard was glad that she found it easy to come to him for advice. He tried hard to tell her the truth and offer his opinion when it was asked for. They walked to his office and he was surprised when Megan shut the door behind her. He always told her that they left it open so no one could accuse them of doing anything inappropriate.

"I saw two women kissing in the church kitchen last week," she said; in her typical blunt way of speaking.

"Oh? Kissing how?" he asked, knowing teenagers had a way of reading something into a situation that's not necessarily there.

"They were standing real close. One had her hand on the other's boob."

Howard lowered his eyes and tried to suppress a grin. "I see. Megan it's not nice to spy on people."

"I wasn't spying. Mom wanted me to return a plate we borrowed. I didn't know they were there," she huffed.

"Does this bother you?" Howard wanted to know.

Megan's face was expressionless as she looked at the pastor for a few seconds, and then allowed a grin to spread across her lips. "No, but I have some questions about what was said."

"What did they say?" Howard asked, wondering how to end this conversation.

"One of them took the hand of the other, put it on her tummy and asked if she could feel her grandbaby," Megan said, her eyes locking onto the pastor's. Her grin evolved into a full smile as she saw the confusion on his face.

Howard looked at the girl and knew immediately that it was Tracy and Linda she saw in the kitchen. His concern went from how to end the conversation, to how he was going handle the situation. Before he could speak, Megan took a step closer to him.

"Is your wife pregnant with Charlie Graystone's baby?" she asked.

"Megan, what you heard isn't always what is said," he said, trying to buy time to think of a way out of this.

"I didn't say anything to mom, but she told me she thought your wife was pregnant. Is she?"

"Yes, she is pregnant. We have not told anyone yet, so please don't spread that around."

She took another step towards him and said, "I can keep secrets, want to know mine?"

Against his better judgment, Howard looked at the young girl and nodded his head yes.

"It turned me on to see your wife kissing Mrs. Graystone."

"It did?" he said.

"I have another secret, want to know it, too?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he said, grinning.

"It turned mom on when I told her what your wife said to Mrs. Graystone."

"You told your mom?" Howard asked in disbelief.

"Yep," she said, placing her hand on his chest. "She was licking my pussy at the time."

"You and your mom?" he asked, not believing what his ears told him.

Megan slid her hand down his chest until it touched his belt buckle. She smiled into his eyes as she nodded her head. "Is it true about your wife and Charlie?"

Without thinking of the consequences, Howard nodded his head yes. For the first time, he looked at Megan and appraised her body. She was slim and her breasts, although were not large, were not small either. His hand came up and caressed the blond ponytail that fell to the middle of her back, then he lowered it to her hips. He took a slow, deep breath as he realized that they were in dangerous territory.

"Maybe you better leave, uh, before something happens," he said to her.

"What would happen?" "This." He slowly brought his lips to hers and flicked his tongue across her tender lips. He was not surprised when she parted them, allowing his tongue inside.

After several seconds, she broke away from the kiss, but kept her body close to his and her hand on his crotch. "If you do that again, I'll tell my mom."

Howard grinned at her as he brought his lips back into contact with the girl. His hand tightened around her waist as he drew her closer to him. His other hand came up and caressed her cute face before lowering it until her young breast pressed against his palm. He felt her lips pull away from his and then heard her speak. "Mommy, the pastor kissed me."

Howard's head snapped around as he heard the door to his private restroom open. His eyes got big as he saw Cathy standing in the doorway. He dropped his hands and tried to slide away from her daughter, but Megan held him tight and would not let him move.

"And he had his hands all over me," she said.

Cathy smiled at the turmoil they were causing in the pastor's mind. She thought back to when Megan told her about seeing Tracy and Linda in the church kitchen, and what she had heard. Imagining the pastor's wife kissing another woman was enough to make her pussy wet but finding out that she was pregnant by a teenage boy put her in a state of arousal she had never known before.

She stepped close to her daughter and kissed her on the cheek, then took the pastor's hand and put it back on Megan's ass. "Go ahead, you know you want to," she told him.

Howard's eyes never left his secretary's as he once again brought his lips into contact with the young girl's. Only when she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue in, did he close them. Then, giving into his desires, brought his free hand up and pressed it against her firm young breast.

"She has never been with a man or a boy before," Cathy whispered. "You'll be her first."

Howard broke off the kiss and looked into Megan's eyes. "Is this what you want? If you say no, it stops right now."

"I want you," Megan said, her voice sounding strained from the excitement she was feeling.

Howard looked at Cathy, and then to the girl that was in his arms. "I want you too," he whispered.

Cathy stepped behind her daughter, reached around her, and started opening the buttons on her daughter's blouse. She was watching Howard's face as she slowly revealed her daughter's sports bra to him. She saw his eyes widen with wonder and lust as she pulled the garment off Megan's shoulders and laid it on his desk. Her eyes were still watching his face as she slid her hands down her ribs and across her bare tummy. She smiled, as she watched his tongue lick his lips, when her hands came up under the bra and lifted it off the girl's tits.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.