The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Molly did not know how long they had been sleeping. She was spooned next to Jason and loved the way his body felt as it pressed against hers, the way his breath felt on the back of neck, and the weight of his hand on her hip. She sighed, feeling the sexual sensations that still flowed through her body.

Maybe the planets were not in the right alignment. Maybe Jason's swimmers were being lazy tonight. Maybe a million other things but Molly will never know how close she came to getting pregnant.

Myriad of thoughts were running wild in her mind. She saw Jenny lying on her side facing her with Charlie pressed tightly behind her and thought about how natural it looked. She sighed as she remembered Jenny's tongue licking her pussy and how awesome it felt. She wiggled her butt a little, felt Jason's cock rubbing her ass, and took a deep breath as she wondered how different Charlie's cock would feel. Her eyes suddenly flew open as she realized the time.

"Oh my God!" she yelled, scaring everyone. "Jason, get up and get dressed! It's after midnight!"

Jason knew their curfew was eleven o'clock and he quickly left the bed and ran to find his clothes, with Molly following close behind him. "We are so grounded," she said.

"What are we going to tell mom and dad?" he asked his sister, noticing Jenny stepping into Charlie's bedroom with them.

"Relax, Guys," Jenny told her friends.

"We are in so much trouble," Molly said, as she stepped into her discarded panties.

"Why don't you just call your mom and tell her you fell asleep?" Jenny asked.

"Because it won't do any good," Jason said, pulling his pants up.

"Just call her," Jenny told her friends, offering Molly's cell phone. "Please."

Molly looked toward Jenny and huffed as she grabbed her phone and pressed the speed dialer for her mother.

"Hi, um ... yeah, I know, but ... yes ... Pirates of the Caribbean," Molly gave Jenny a look that said "I told you this wouldn't do any good. "We're sorry, we fell asleep."

Jenny saw the look the look on Molly's face and had to suppress a grin. She watched as the fear left the girl's face to be replaced with surprise. "Really... ? Okay." Molly said, "Bye."

Molly looked at the phone for a long moment before she lowered her hand to her side. Jason had just pulled his t-shirt over his head and stared at his confused sister. "What? What did mom say?" he wanted to know.

"She said that we should stay here, go back to sleep, and that she'll see us in the morning."

Surprise now flashed across Jason's face. Never had he known his parents to allow them out past curfew without prior permission. "Wow," was all he could say.

Charlie used his crutches to step close to Molly and then put his hand on the side of her face. "We need to tell you and Jason something."

"Your parents know what we did tonight," Jenny told them. "Charlie's parents are staying the night at your house."

Molly looked at Jason and then at Jenny. Jason was too stunned to do much more than stare at nothing in particular. "What are you talking about?" Molly asked.

"We planned this," Charlie told her and smiled.

"You see, Molly, we want you to feel comfortable, not just with us but with our parents too," Jenny explained.

"Are our parents doing what we did?" Jason asked.

"Unless Aunt Flow made a sudden, unexpected visit, that was the plan for tonight." Charlie told him, with a sly grin on his face.

"Oh, wow," Molly, said softly, as understanding took hold in her mind. "Mom and dad want us to make love to your parents too?"

"Only if you want to," Jenny said. "They have talked with us about this several times, and don't want us to do anything that we are not comfortable with. They don't want any of us to get hurt, so anything that happens, it is because you wanted it to happen."

Molly looked toward Jason, and by the look on his face, she knew he liked the prospect of fucking either the pastor's wife or Mrs. Graystone. A smile came to her lips at the idea of the pastor between her legs.

"There is one more thing we talked over with our parents," Jenny said. "We don't have to tell you that you cannot tell anyone what our families do."

"No duh," she told her friends. "Let's go back to bed."

The next morning, Linda found the teenagers asleep in her bed and smiled before waking them up. Molly and Jason were mildly embarrassed to be found naked in bed with Jenny and Charlie but Linda gave them no choice but to get up and get in the shower.

It wasn't long before Jenny, Molly, and Jason were in Jenny's car heading for home. The short ride to the Davidson's house was made mostly in silence. They waved goodbye to Jenny when she dropped them off at their house and made their way inside.

"Morning," Julie said, smiling at the kids.

Although Molly knew that she and Jason were not in trouble, it was still a bit unsettling to have her mother greet them so cheerfully. "Hi," she responded.

"Jason, you want to play a round of golf this morning? Steve, Howard, and I need a fourth," John asked his son.

"Uh, sure," Jason answered, seeing Steve and the pastor standing in the kitchen and wondering why nobody was asking them about their night.

"I see you're showered, so if you're ready, we are," John told him.

"Yeah, let's go," Jason looked at his sister quizzingly, but did not say what he was thinking.

Molly watched them walk out the back door, knowing they were gathering their golf clubs, and waited for her mother to say something. She did not have to wait long.

"You going to tell me about it?" Julie asked her daughter, in a lighthearted manner.

"Tell you about what?" Molly asked, knowing what her mother was asking about but not wanting to volunteer anything she didn't have to.

Julie stepped close Molly and cupped her face in her hands. "I know Jenny or Charlie told you that your dad and I know what you did."

Molly saw the expression on her mother's face and knew that it was not one of anger or disapproval. She recognized it as one of trust and curiosity. "Mom, it was awesome."

Julie's smile broadened as her daughter brought her hands up to her wrist and squeezed them. She lowered her face to Molly's and gently kissed her lips, letting her tongue barely lick across them. "Come with me," she told the girl, as she took Molly's hand and led her to the living room.

Molly didn't know what to expect, but seeing Tracy Scott sitting on the sofa was not it. Her mother sat on the other end of the sofa, indicating that she should sit between them.

"Did you sleep well," Tracy asked the girl, as she placed her hand on her shoulder.

Jenny, Molly, Jason, and Charlie were wide-awake when they went back to bed last night. They fondled each other some, but they mostly talked until they fell asleep.

Molly's thoughts were now on what Jenny had said about her mother. How gentle she was, how soft she was, how she knew just when and where to put her tongue. She glanced over at the pastor's wife and gave a weak grin before answering. "Yeah, I guess."

Julie let her hand drop to Molly's leg. She could feel the nervousness in her daughter and found it exciting. "Did they tell you everything?"

"I think so," Molly said, looking at her mother.

Tracy slid closer to the girl, leaving her hand on her shoulder. "Did she tell you that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do?"

"Yes," Molly affirmed.

"You just have to say no and we stop," Julie said, sliding her hand up the girl's thigh.

"I, uh, I don't want to..." Molly started, but stopped when her mother and Tracy took their hands away. "I don't want to stop."

If Molly wasn't looking at her feet, she would have seen the relieved looks that came across both women's faces. She did see her mother lay her hand gently on her leg again and felt Tracy's fingers running through her hair.

Tracy put her fingers under Molly's chin and turned her face toward hers. "I'm glad," she whispered, as she lowered her lips to the girl's.

Molly brought her hand to the side of Tracy's face and parted her lips. She loved the way Tracy gently kissed her and the way her hands lightly played on her skin. She felt her mother's hand slide closer to her sex and opened her mouth wider for Tracy's tongue.

Tracy pulled away and looked at the girl and then at her mother. "Let's go to the bedroom, where we will be more comfortable."

Tracy took Molly's hand, helped her to her feet, and slid her arm around the girl's waist. She looked over her shoulder toward Julie and dropped her hand to the girl's ass and started toward the bedroom.

Julie followed behind, watching Tracy's hand squeeze her young daughter's slim butt. When Howard called earlier that morning to invite John and Jason to a round of golf, she invited Tracy to spend the day with her. Secretly, she was hoping that they would be able to find a way to get Molly in bed.

She stopped in the doorway of her bedroom and watched as Tracy embraced Molly and kissed her again, and could not help but feel her pussy start to moisten. Her hand went between her legs as she watched the kiss grow more and more passionate.

Molly's timidity was fading as fast as the kiss was heating up. She felt Tracy's hands on her ass, squeezing it and pulling her tighter against her mature body, and she put her own arms around her neck.

Tracy opened her eyes and looked at Julie who was standing in the doorway. Then she slowly broke the kiss off, turned the girl to face her mother, and wrapped her arms around the teenager's chest, cupping her breasts.

"Look at her, Molly," Tracy said.

Molly saw that her mother had opened the front of her pants and had her hand inside. The other hand was under her shirt and was playing with her tit.

"You see what you do to her?" Tracy asked the girl, as she slid her hands under Molly's shirt.

Molly knew that an answer was not required and did not give one. She kept her eyes on her mother's hands as Tracy lifted her shirt over her head. She felt Tracy's fingers pinch her hard nipples through her sports bra and heard her ask, "Did my daughter suck these last night?"

"Yes," Molly whispered her response.

Molly enjoyed Tracy's fingers as they played with her nipples. Her breathing came raggedly as she watched her mother push her pants down her legs. Without much thought, she raised her arms as Tracy pulled the sports bra over her head and dropped it on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.