The Weekend - Cover

The Weekend

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

The first thing that Tracy Scott had to do, after waking up, was to hunker over the toilet and throw up the contents of her stomach. She loved the idea of being pregnant and wanted this child more than anything she had wanted in many years. She just wished that it didn't have to involve this morning ritual.

Howard waited until she came out of the bathroom to put his arms around her to comfort and support her. "Have I told you yet this morning, how much I love you?"

"No," she responded, as she let him hug her close to his body.

"I do," he said, nuzzling his face into the side of her neck.


Charlie and Jenny had only been waiting outside the Davidsons' house for only a few minutes when Jason and Molly came out their front door. The four teenagers had met at church youth meetings, but have not done anything socially away from the meetings, so it came as a bit of surprise when Jenny called Molly to ask if she and Jason would like to go to the movies with them.

"Hi," Molly said, as she got into the back seat of Jenny's car. Jason had already gotten in on the other side.

"Hi," Jenny responded. "What movie should we see?"

"You seem quiet," Molly said to Charlie, as Jenny pulled away from the driveway.

"I have something on my mind," he said. "I was just wondering; my parents are going to be out tonight, maybe we could just go to my house instead of the movies. We have some DVDs we could watch."

Jenny smiled at her boyfriend. This conversation was planned, and Charlie carried it out to perfection. "Would we have the house all to ourselves?" she asked him.

"Mom and dad won't be back until tomorrow morning," he told her, and looked over his shoulders to his friends.

Howard had arranged a meeting between Steve, Linda, John, and Julie. It was decided at their first meeting that it should be Jenny and Charlie who should expand Molly's and Jason's sexual horizons, and since the Graystones were going to spend the night at the Davidsons Friday night, it would be a good time for the four teenagers to get to know each other better.

"What would we tell our parents?" Jason asked. He liked the idea, but knew his parents would ask twenty questions about what they did tonight, and it would not be good if they did not have the right answers.

Molly looked at her brother, then to Charlie and Jenny. "Drive to the theater," she said to Jenny.

Jenny looked at Charlie and shrugged her shoulders, as if to say, "We tried." As they pulled into the theater's parking lot, Charlie looked back at Molly and saw her pull her cell phone out of her pocket and press the buttons before placing it to her ear.

"Hi, Mom," she said into the device. "There is nothing showing that we want to see ... Yeah, I know, but it is sold out, do you mind if we go to Charlie's house and watch DVDs?"

She smiled at the occupants of the car and indicated that they should head in that direction. "Thanks, Mom ... yeah, love you too."

"No need to worry about having to answer anything," she said, looking at her brother. She did not know that her parents were well aware of the fact that Steve and Linda would not be home.

Jenny saw a sad look in Molly's eyes as she watched her put her cell phone away. She wasn't sure what it meant, hopefully nothing.

"What movies do you have at home?" Jason asked Charlie.

"Dad has a whole collection to choose from. I'm sure we can find something to watch," he answered. He also noticed that Molly got quiet and gave Jenny a sideways glance.

The four teenagers soon found themselves in the Graystones' living room. "There are sodas in the fridge and pizza in the freezer," he told his guests.

As the boys looked for a movie to watch, Jenny turned to Molly and asked, "Anything the matter?"

"Can we talk?" Molly asked her friend, "Privately."

Jenny nodded towards the hallway and the two girls disappeared into Charlie's bedroom. "What's up?" Jenny asked, plopping down on the bed.

Molly sat on the foot of the bed and looked at her feet for several more seconds before she looked at Jenny. "I need to talk to someone about something that happened."

"Sounds serious," Jenny said. "Did you rob a bank or something?"

Molly tried to smile, but failed. "No, I don't know who to talk to. I can't talk to the counselor at school. I could talk to your dad, but, I don't know."

"You can talk to me," Jenny said.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" Molly asked.

"One thing daddy always told me. If someone confides a trust in you, think long and hard before you break that trust. I promise."

Molly nodded her head but remained quiet for a long time. Finally, she took a deep breath before speaking. "Last week, I saw my mom and Jason doing it."

Of all the things the girl could have told her, Jenny was not expecting that. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief as Molly told her about the incident.

"There's more," Molly said, after a slight pause. "Mom came into my room later that night because she thought I was acting strange. Then she led me into her bedroom to talk to daddy about it."

"Your dad knew about it?" Jenny asked, with surprise in her voice.

Molly nodded her head again. "They didn't want to talk about what I saw. They wanted me to do it with them." With this confession, tears started to form in the young girl's eyes.

"Did you?" Jenny asked, as she saw Molly's lips quivering and the tears start to roll down her friend's face, and then saw the nod.

"Molly," she said, quietly, getting the girl's attention. "I'm glad you told me."

"What should I do?" Molly sobbed.

Jenny took the girl into her arms and held her tight. She didn't say anything, but just let her cry. It seemed forever, but finally Molly's tears stopped, as did her sobs.

"Want to know something?" Jenny asked her.

"What?" came the reply, as Molly dried her eyes on a tissue.

"Charlie and I do it."

Molly eyes got big at the revelation and then said, "Its not the same thing as doing it with your parents."

"We do it too," Jenny smiled.

If any more surprise could have registered on Molly's face, it would have to be a miracle. "What? Really?"

Jenny grinned and nodded her head. "Really."

"It doesn't bother you?" Molly asked.

"Daddy is real gentle, and mom knows exactly what I need," Jenny explained. "There's more too."

Molly didn't ask. She didn't know if she wanted to know any more, but looking at Jenny, she knew her friend was going to tell her anyway.

"Charlie and his parents do it too."

Molly sat stunned by this news. She thought that her family was the only one in the world that went crazy and started fucking each other. Now, Jenny is telling her that not is she doing her parents but Charlie is doing his too. In spite of how bad she felt, Molly could not stop the tingle of excitement in her tummy. She thought back to the afternoon when she saw her mother riding Jason's cock, seeing her mother's naked ass, and how beautiful she thought her mother's legs looked in her stockings, only made the tingle grow more intense.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jenny asked the girl, as she slid closer to her.

Molly looked at her friend and grinned from ear to ear. "Jenny, that's really what was bothering me. I, I guess I was feeling guilty because I shouldn't have enjoyed it so much or want to do it again."

Jenny put a hand on either side of the girl's face and lifted it until they were looking in each other's eyes. "You will, I promise," she whispered, as she brought her lips to those of Molly's and kissed her gently. When Molly put a hand behind her head, Jenny pressed her mouth tighter to the soft lips and ran her tongue across them.

Molly was lost in the moment. She came to Jenny for advice of what to do about what her father and mother had done to her, and she was now kissing her and enjoying it. She opened her mouth when she felt Jenny's tongue and allowed it in to explore her mouth.

"Did your mom kiss you like that?" Jenny asked, breaking off the kiss but keeping her lips close to Molly's.

"Uh huh," Molly replied, and gently kissed Jenny.

"Did she put her hands on your breasts, like this?" Jenny asked, as she slid her hands to the girl's boobs.

"Oh, Jenny," Molly whispered, enjoying the feel of her hands.

Jenny gathered the girl's t-shirt in her hands and pulled it up and off the fifteen-year-old. She quickly opened the front clasp of her young lover's bra and pulled it off her shoulders. "Lay down," she told Molly.

Molly did as requested and sighed when Jenny lay next to her, felt her soft lips brushing against her own, and Jenny's hand fondling her left breast.

"Did she kiss these for you?" Jenny asked, lightly pinching the pointed nipples.

"Uh huh," Molly responded, as Jenny started kissing her way down to the developing boobs. She still could not believe that having her nipples sucked, caused her pussy to feel all tingly. She loved it, but just didn't understand it.

Jenny ran her fingers down the girl's tummy until her hand rubbed Molly's pussy from outside her pants. "I bet it felt wonderful when your mom licked this for you," Jenny whispered.

"Oh, God, yes," Molly moaned and was surprised when Jenny got off the bed. She opened her eyes and looked at the girl, then understood when she saw Jenny pulled her own shirt over her head and reach behind her to remove her bra. She followed her hands, as they opened the front of her blue jeans and pushed both her panties and pants down her legs. A smile was on her face as Jenny got back on Charlie's bed and started opening her pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.