The Weekend
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Tracy and Linda met for lunch at a café not far from Linda's office. Their conversation was light and carefree but Linda noticed that her friend grew more nervous the more they talked. She finally had to know what was bothering her.

"What's going on?" she asked the pastor's wife. "Why are you so nervous?"

"Since we, uh, our families have, uh, grown closer," Tracy said, glancing around the room to make sure no one could overhear her. "Have you considered the possibilities of pregnancy?"

"I'm still taking my birth control and Jenny assures me she is too," Linda said casually.

Tracy took a deep breath, as she looked at her hands, trying to gather the courage to say what was on her mind.

"In any case, we had all better stay protected," Linda commented.

Tracy looked at her hands and then slowly made eye contact with her friend. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

Linda was about to take a bite of her sandwich and froze at her friend's comment. "Excuse me?" she finally said.

"I want to stop taking my birth control," Tracy quietly said.

Linda looked at her in silence for a moment before responding. "Why?"

Tracy raised her eyebrows in response.

"Besides the obvious," Linda said.

"Linda, this is the wickest thing I have ever thought of, but the more I think of it, the more I know that it is what I want," Tracy said.

"Then, I guess Charlie and Steve needs to keep it in their pants around you," Linda said, as she assumed she wanted Howard's baby.

"Actually," Tracy started to speak, stopped and looked at her friend before continuing. "It's Howard that needs to keep in his pants, at least around me."

"Oh," Linda said, as she gave her friend a quizzical look. "Steve?"

"We haven't had the pleasure yet," Tracy reminded her.

Linda looked across the table at her friend, her eyes widening as understanding formed in her mind. "Oh my God," she whispered, "You want Charlie's baby?"

Tracy smiled and nodded her head. She was looking at her hands, not daring to meet her friend's eyes.

"Have you discussed this with him?" Linda asked.

"I mentioned it to him the other afternoon," Tracy informed her friend.

"What does Howard think of the idea?" Linda wanted to know.

"He came in me so hard when I told him, that you would not have believed it."

Linda stared at the woman for several seconds. She could not believe that the mother of her son's girlfriend just told her she wanted his baby. Then something else surprised her. She started getting that tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach whenever something excited her and had to squeeze her legs together as she thought of Tracy with her tummy big with her son's child.

"How soon?" she finally asked.

"It can't happen for at least a month, but I will let him know when I am the most fertile," Tracy said, sensing that her friend was warming up to the idea.

"May I make one request?" Linda asked, after looking around the café to make sure no one was listening.

"What?"

"I want to be there when it happens."

Linda and Charlie stepped to the front door of the Scott's house and walked in the open door.

"Hello?" Linda called.

"In here," Tracy's voice said from the living room.

"Hi," Jenny said to Charlie, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly.

Linda tried to give Tracy a friendly hug, but Tracy was having none of it. Instead, she put her hands on her friend's hips and pulled her close to her body before kissing her as only lovers do.

"I've been looking forward to tonight," Tracy said, as she ran her hands down Linda's back and onto her ass.

Linda looked back at the teenagers and saw Charlie's hand on Jenny's tit as their tongues played in each other's mouth. "Uh, you two should slow down."

Jenny smiled at the women, stepped away from Charlie, and put her hand on Linda's shoulder. When the woman turned towards her, she heard her mother inhale sharply she passionately kissed Linda.

Linda slid one hand up the girl's ribs and the other down to her ass. She loved the feeling of her tight, young body being pressed against hers. She loved the touch of the girl's soft lips against hers. She glanced at Tracy and loved the feeling she had, knowing she was going to make love to her daughter right in front of her.

Jenny stepped away from her lover and took her hand. Without saying anything, she led the woman down the hall and into her bedroom, with Tracy and Charlie following in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Jenny turned to face the three people standing in her bedroom and started undressing. Although her mother and boyfriend were in the room, her eyes were only on Linda. Now naked, she crawled into the middle of her bed and rolled on her side as she watched Linda start to undress. Her hand went between her legs when she saw the woman's breasts come into view. A finger slid through her wet groove as she watched Linda slide both pants and panties down her shapely legs and step out of them. When Linda crawled on the bed, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. When Linda lowered her mouth to her wet hole, she looked at her mother and smiled.

"Go, have fun," she told them.

Tracy led Charlie to her bedroom and, together, stripped out of their clothes. He was not wearing his leg tonight because he knew it would be only a matter of time before it came off.

"I tested myself just before you got here," she told him. "If you cum in me, there is an awfully good chance you will be a daddy soon."

They lay on the bed and were cuddled closely together when Charlie started kissing her. His hand found her right tit and pinched the nipple slightly as he felt her tongue slip into his mouth.

"Is that what you want?" he asked her, between kisses.

"Yes, I want your baby in me," she whispered back.

Charlie smiled at her as he brought his mouth to her nipples. "You want these full of milk?"

"Uh huh," she whispered.

He kissed his way down her tummy and stopped when he got to her belly button. "And you want this to be big and round?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed, "Big and round with your baby."

He continued kissing downward until he ran his tongue lightly over her sensitive clit. His hands were on her thighs, pushing them upwards to give him better access to the fertile pussy. "Oh, God, Charlie," Tracy moaned, "Don't tease me."

"Oh, God, yes!" they heard Jenny's voice coming from across the hall. "Eat my teenage pussy!"

Their heads turned toward Jenny's bedroom and they lay still, listening to the obvious sounds of Linda pleasuring the girl.

"Do you want to watch?" Charlie asked his lover.

They walked across the hallway and stood in the doorway of Jenny's bedroom. Jenny was flat on her back and had her hands behind her knees, holding them in the air. Linda's ass was sticking in the air as her upper body rested on her elbows between her young lover's legs. From where they were standing, Charlie and Tracy could see Linda's fingers holding Jenny's pussy lips open, her mouth firmly attached to Jenny's sex, as she shook her head back and forth.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Jenny groaned, as her orgasm burst from the center of her cunt. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Linda slid up the young girl's body and could feel her skin quivering from the remnants of her orgasm. She pressed her lips to the girl's and pushed her tongue deep inside. "I want you so bad, Baby," she told the girl, momentarily breaking off the kiss.

Tracy and Charlie saw Jenny looking at them, then whisper in Linda's ear. They couldn't hear what she said, but saw Linda nodding her head.

"Come here, Mommy."

Tracy walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. Her hand went to her daughter's tit and pinched her taut nipple. She was surprised when Jenny scooted towards the other side of the bed and told her to lie down. She then watched Linda sit her the other side and welcomed the kiss when Linda leaned down to her. She felt her hand slid up her body and squeeze her left tit. Tracy brought her hand to the back of Linda's head, sucked on the invading tongue, and tasred her daughter's pussy juice, which heightened the lust she was feeling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.