The Weekend
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

The Wednesday night youth meeting in the church's basement was in full swing as Howard walked into the room looking for Jason Davidson. He saw him talking to couple of boys and stepped next to him.

"Hi, Jason," he said to the young boy.

"Hi," Jason answered, not knowing why the pastor would be talking to him.

"I was wondering if we could have a chat for a few minutes," Howard said, not giving the boy a chance to refuse.

Jason followed the pastor to the church's office, and quickly took a seat on the sofa as Howard offered him a soda.

"Thanks," Jason said, opening the can and taking a long drink.

"Jason, your mom is concerned about you," the pastor told the youth. "It seems she has found stains on your bed sheets."

Jason heard what the pastor said and his mouth suddenly felt very dry. He could not look at the pastor as he softly spoke, "I don't do it very often."

"Please listen to me carefully Jason," Howard said, and waited until Jason raised his head, and looked at him. "Masturbation is not bad. It won't cause hair to grow in your palms or your eyes to go bad, and it certainly won't send you to hell."

A puzzled look came over Jason's face. He thought he was going to get lectured about the evils of whacking off and that he needed to repent his sin. Instead, he heard the pastor say it was all right.

"Sometimes, we all need to take care of things."

"You too?" Jason asked, before he thought about what he said.

"Well, I haven't needed to go solo for a long time, but I remember being your age." Howard saw the grin on the boy's face and knew that he had the boy's confidence. "Your mother would appreciate it if you would use something other than your sheets to clean up."

"OK," Jason answered.

"Your imagination is another gift from God. I think it flatters him when you use it for good use." Howard said.

"Like when I whack off?" Jason asked.

"Yes. When you you whack off, is there a girl that you like to think about?" Howard asked.

The question shocked Jason. His fantasies were his private thoughts and he didn't want to share them with anyone, but he found himself nodding his head.

"A girl at school?"

Jason sighed deeply, and then looked at the pastor. "I don't want to say."

"Jason, I can't tell anyone, anything that you tell me. There are laws against it. I just asked because I don't want you having the wrong idea about sex. Neither do your parents."

"I don't think about a girl, really," Jason admitted.

"A boy?" The pastor was quick to ask, hoping this was not the case.

"No! I didn't mean it like that. I think about a woman,"

A slight smile crossed the pastor's face. "A movie star?"

Jason just shook his head no and took another drink of the soda. This conversation was getting weird. First, the pastor tells him his mother knows he whacks off and wants him to stop using the sheets to wipe his cum off his dick, now the man wants to know who he thinks about while he is beating off. "If he only knew," he thought to himself.

"A teacher?"

Jason looked at the pastor for a few moments and decided if he wanted to know who his fantasy woman was, he was going to have to guess.

"You'll never guess," he told him.

The pastor smiled at the boy, leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and looked him square in the eye. "It's your mother." It was a statement, not a question.

"I, uh, how did, uh, you guess?" Jason asked, obviously flustered by the pastors statement.

"Many boys have fantasies about their mothers. I'm not going to say if its right or wrong." Howard kept looking the boy in the eye as he continued. "Tell me something. Have you ever seen her naked?"

"What! No, uh, no," Jason said, his voice trailing off.

"But you tried?"

Jason lowered his eyes from the pastor's and looked away. He could only nod his head.

"Now, Jason, I need you to listen to me very carefully," Howard told the boy. "I can't tell you how to do that, but I can tell you that if you think about it hard enough, you will find a way."

Jason's head snapped around and he looked at the pastor with a shocked and scared look on his face. "But she would kill me if she catches me."

"I think you will be okay," the pastor said, as he got to his feet, indicating the chat was over.

Jason knew his family's habits well. He knew his mother usually got home from work around 4:30 in the afternoon. His sister, Molly, never got home before five, usually closer to 5:15, and his father arrived home promptly at six. This gave him thirty to forty-five minutes to try and accomplish what the pastor gave him permission to do.

The rule in their house was if you were not going to be home when you were expected, you either called, or left a note, saying where you were going to be and about what time you would be home. The note Jason wrote said he was going to be playing PS3 games at a friend's house and would be home no later than 5:30. He had no intentions of playing PS3 games with anyone; instead, he hid in his bedroom, leaving the door ajar about an inch. He had a clear view of his parents' bedroom and was hoping that after reading his note, his mother wouldn't see the need to close the door to change clothes.

Julie arrived home right on time. It was a busy day at her office and she wanted a hot shower to relax her tired muscles. "Jason?" she called, and getting no response, walked to the kitchen table where she found the note. She smiled as she realized that she had the house to herself for at least forty-five minutes.

Jason heard his mother in the kitchen. He knew she had to have read his note as he waited quietly in his dark bedroom. As the sound of her footsteps came down the hallway, his heartbeat quickened just a little. "Oh, God," he silently prayed, "Please let her leave her door open."

Julie noticed something odd about Jason's bedroom door. He never closed it if he wasn't in the room. She had poked her head in his room before she left for work that morning, and had made mental note to tell him he had to clean his mess up. She knew she left the door open. She paused in front of it for a moment and realized that Jason was hiding in the shadows of his room.

Jason realized he was holding his breath, and let it out when his mother walked into her bedroom. If the light was on, it would have shown the joy on his face when his mother did not close her bedroom door. If joy was on his face then, it was nothing short of sheer happiness when he watched his mother face the mirrored closet doors and unbutton her blouse. What he didn't know was the she knew he was watching from the shadows of his room.

Julie had received a call on her cell phone from Pastor Scott earlier that afternoon. He explained the conversation he had with Jason to her, and that she should be prepared in case the teenager thought of a way to accomplish his goal. The closed bedroom door told her he had thought of a way that might work. "Why should I spoil his fun?" she asked herself, as she pulled open her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders.

Jason realized he was holding his breath as his mother's bra encased boobs came into view. He had caught glimpses of her like this before, but never for this long, and never with the hope of seeing more of her body. His mind flashed back to last week when he needed to ask Molly a question. Her bedroom door was open, so he stepped in. Molly screamed at him to get out, and he had a clear view of her naked breasts before he could. He immediately went to the bathroom, closed the door, and jacked off.

Movement in the master bedroom got his attention and he looked up in time to see his mother's skirt sliding down her legs. He felt his cock swelling up in his pants as her stockings came into view, but what really made his member hard was when he noticed that her bra, panties, and garter belt were a matching black set. "Damn, I didn't think she owned anything like that!" he said to himself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.