The Weekend
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A horny Aunt, a willing mother and a corruptible son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew  

Howard Scott was raised in a conservative Christian home. As a teenager, he would often be found reading his Bible or other biblical material and no one was surprised when he announced his intentions in becoming a minister.

College came easy for him. He was the kind of student that once he read the material, he knew it. The only time he really studied was for midterms or final exams and that was more to refresh his memory then anything else. His true enjoyment came from the Bible studies he held every Wednesday evening.

It was at one of these studies that he met a pretty young lady named Tracy Brinks. They began talking after the Bible studies, and would often go to a small diner that was not far from the campus for a cup of coffee. Not long after that, they became an official couple and married shortly after graduating.

Tracy earned her teaching degree and used it to put Howard through seminary. She continued to teach elementary school for two years when Howard took his first pastorate, but decided to stay home when she got pregnant.

Not only did Howard earn his degree in Biblical studies, but he also earned a second degree in counseling. He believed that being a pastor ran hand in hand with being a counselor. When someone had a problem, or just needed a shoulder to cry on, Howard was available. Over the years, he had heard all kinds stories from his parishioners that ranged from the wacky to the very serious.

He did not know for certain what the Davidsons wanted to talk about, but when they scheduled an appointment with him, and was told it had to do with marital bliss, he it took it seriously.

Howard met them at his office door and invited them to sit on the sofa as he took a seat in front of them. He offered them coffee or soda, but they both declined.

"So? Who is going to tell me why we're here?" he asked.

"Pastor, we are having a bit of a problem," John said, after looking quickly at his wife.

"I see. Julie, why don't you tell me what the problem is," Howard said, smiling at the thirty-something woman. He saw the uncertainty in her eyes as she looked towards John.

"This is difficult for both of us," she told the pastor.

"That's why we are here," Howard said, encouraging her to continue.

"You are going to think we are the most awful, wicked people in the world, but we really aren't," she said, taking a ragged breath.

Howard had been in counseling sessions where he heard some truly awful and wicked things. He didn't like them but knew it came with the territory. "Remember, the pastor to parishioner confidentially canons prohibit me from telling anyone what we discuss, so unless you have killed someone, your secret is safe with me."

Julie nodded her head and took another quick look at John. "This is about our sex lives and what comes next."

"OK," Howard said, waiting for her to continue.

"You see, Pastor, we have enjoyed a pretty active sex life through out our marriage. I don't know if I can tell you when it started, but some time ago, we started sharing our fantasies with each other." John said, letting his wife relax, knowing how this was tormenting her.

"OK," Howard said, in a non-judgmental way.

John opened his mouth to speak then closed it again. He opened it, sighed and spoke. "Here it is. We both share a fantasy of being with, uh, younger partners."

Howard had to suppress the smile that threatened to spread across his face. His mind flashed to Jenny's naked body and to the mental image he had of Charlie between his wife's legs.

"I see," Howard said. "Would it be okay if I asked how young we are talking about?"

"Fourteen or fifteen," Julie volunteered.

Howard's mind made a connection at that moment in time. He knew why this was tormenting them. John and Julie Davidson had a fourteen-year-old son and a fifteen-year-old daughter. This time he could do nothing about the smile the came to his lips.

"Any particular fourteen and fifteen-year-olds?" he asked.

Both Julie's and John's heads quickly turned towards the pastor as their faces turned bright red in embarrassment. "Yes," John admitted.

"Just so that we all know that we are on the same page, would you mind telling me who?" Howard asked.

"Jason and Molly," Julie said, meekly.

"Your son and daughter?" Howard asked, as he watched both their heads nod yes.

"Have you done anything other than fantasized about them?" Howard asked, leaning forward and putting his elbows on his knees.

"No!" Julie said emphatically. "That's why we are here. We know if we continue with our fantasies, we are going to take the next step. Now do you think that we are evil people?"

"Pastor," John said. "To be honest, we both want to, but we are afraid of what the consequences could be."

Howard watched the couple's expressions go from embarrassment to confusion when he didn't tell them that were going to hell, or at least jail, if they did carry out their fantasies. "You need to be very careful," he finally said to them. When he saw shock replace the confused look on the couple's faces, he added, "I believe that the family that loves together, stays together."

John's and Julie's eyes grew big as they realized what the pastor just said. They looked at each other, then back at the pastor. It was John who found his voice first. "Do you and your wife feel the same way?"

"Remember that confidentiality clause? It goes both ways," Howard told the couple.

"Of course," they said together.

"Tracy and I have enjoyed many of the same fantasies you have. We, however, have taken the next step."

"Really?" Julie asked, feeling her whole body relax as the tension she was feeling melted away.

"Really and there is another family in the church that also feels the same way."

"So, we aren't the only perverts attending this church?" John asked, feeling his own tension fade away.

"No," Howard said, with a huge smile on his face, and as he looked back at the Davidsons, a wicked thought entered his mind. He had been noticing Julie squirming on the sofa and squeezing her legs together.

"Talking about this gets you excited, doesn't it Julie?" he asked her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.